Archaelogists Find Hidden Gas Chamber In Concentration Camp

Slavery...yes. You know that the Nation of Islam published a tome back in the 90's called 'The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews' which was far more empirical than many Jews wanted to admit. It related that in the years of the Transatlantic Slave Trade, three times as many slaves went to South America as to North America, and that the South American slave trade was run by Jews. The book named names, many of them. But Jews and slavery weren't restricted to South America.

During the Civil War, Confederate president Jefferson Davis named Judah Benjamin, a Louisiana Jew, lawyer, and plantation owner, as both the Confederate Secretary of War, and later as Confederate Secretary of State. He was Davis's closest adviser. Benjamin was hated by the American government, because it was no secret that his affluent Jewish slave-trade connections in the Caribbean, and the blockade-running industry they supplied with British muskets and powder, kept the Civil War going at least a year longer than it should have. He knew he had a rope waiting for him if the Confederacy lost. So he fled to England in 1865.

There were many Confederate slave-owning Jews. They picked up muskets and fought with the Confederate army as well. The only Jewish military cemetery anywhere in the world outside of Israel, is located in South Carolina. Everyone buried there, nearly all of them slave-owners, fought for the Confederacy.

Last edited:
Half the people on the planet don't believe the Holocaust ever happened. They think it's a marxist/jewish hoax.

Not true even most Muslims believe it to be a fact. I would say less than 5% of the earth inhabitants believe it to be a hoax
The former leader of Iran attempted to deny the holocaust and was confronted about it. It isn't wise to deny the holocaust in light of all the overwhelming evidence that it happened. It makes people wonder what is the motive behind such a denial.

Oh. OK. Well let me rephrase that then. Half the people on the planet are sick and fucking tired of hearing Jews whine about it. How's that?

Then you are on the wrong thread, Mr. Sweetnam. Entirely the wrong thread. Try the forum for Racism. They have a forum for that subject here on USMB I believe, and who knows? Perhaps you will learn something.

You know, nitwit, you're beginning to sound more like a Nazi with every post. Dehumanizing won't do a thing to validate your argument.

The zionist's keep milking the holocaust cash cow every chance they get.

It's the ultimate ponzi scheme........ :cool:

Ponzi scheme? What ponzi scheme? These archaelogists have reported finding a hidden gas chamber that was buried underneath an asphalt road, Sunni man. What ponzi scheme? What cash cow? I find your accusations here to be quite strange. Why do you not want others to know that the gas chambers existed and are now proven to exist - even by this recent find? What is your motive in wanting to continue the deny the evidence of gas chambers even after archaelogists have found them and reported on it? What is your motive?

Have you been living on the Moon for the last seventy years, or something? The Jews have exploited the Holocaust legacy to plunder the German treasury. And they know that no German politician will dare oppose them because they're terrified of upsetting a Jew that might call them a Nazi. The Jews tacitly and overtly use the Holocaust as their armour to deflect any blame or criticism. The Holocaust legacy is a hostage crisis for the German people.

Were all the banks of Germany emptied and indeed all of all Europe's banks and the hidden treasuries of gold and silver kept in the private homes of all the citizens of Germany and of all Europe - it still would not be enough - it would not begin to repay the mental anguish, suffering, destruction that was put upon the Jewish people. It would not even begin to scratch the surface of repaying the Jewish people their sufferings. You need to understand that because it is the truth. You obviously have no comprehension of what happened before, during and after the holocaust. None whatsoever. Or you could not say such a thing. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I suggest you begin lobbying the Italian government, seeing as Rome's legions killed and enslaved more Jews than the Third Reich.

You also don't don't seem to notice the Holocaust legacy and the propaganda produced by Hollywood is subliminally accusatory towards all White people. It deliberately apportions the blame for the Jews who perished in Nazi-occupied Europe on White people whether they live in Europe or N. America.

Slavery...yes. You know that the Nation of Islam published a tome back in the 90's called 'The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews' which was far more empirical than many Jews wanted to admit.
I am not a fan of the NOI or Farrakahn for various reasons.

But on certain subjects they have the truth nailed down. ..... :cool:

Half the people on the planet don't believe the Holocaust ever happened. They think it's a marxist/jewish hoax.

Not true even most Muslims believe it to be a fact. I would say less than 5% of the earth inhabitants believe it to be a hoax
The former leader of Iran attempted to deny the holocaust and was confronted about it. It isn't wise to deny the holocaust in light of all the overwhelming evidence that it happened. It makes people wonder what is the motive behind such a denial.

Oh. OK. Well let me rephrase that then. Half the people on the planet are sick and fucking tired of hearing Jews whine about it. How's that?

Then you are on the wrong thread, Mr. Sweetnam. Entirely the wrong thread. Try the forum for Racism. They have a forum for that subject here on USMB I believe, and who knows? Perhaps you will learn something.

You know, nitwit, you're beginning to sound more like a Nazi with every post. Dehumanizing won't do a thing to validate your argument.

I highly doubt that, Mr. Sweetnam. You, on the other hand, appear to be upset. Perhaps you should listen to me and switch over to a discussion more suitable for you....

Slavery...yes. You know that the Nation of Islam published a tome back in the 90's called 'The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews' which was far more empirical than many Jews wanted to admit.
I am not a fan of the NOI or Farrakahn for various reasons.

But on certain subjects they have the truth nailed down. ..... :cool:

Isn't Farrakahn involved with the Nation of Islam? And didn't the Sunni and Shia Muslims denounce Nation of Islam as a false religion because they claim there were prophets after Mohammad? So you have decided to endorse Nation of Islam now, Sunni man? Interesting. I would think that would be a major conflict of interest for you.

The zionist's keep milking the holocaust cash cow every chance they get.

It's the ultimate ponzi scheme........ :cool:

Ponzi scheme? What ponzi scheme? These archaelogists have reported finding a hidden gas chamber that was buried underneath an asphalt road, Sunni man. What ponzi scheme? What cash cow? I find your accusations here to be quite strange. Why do you not want others to know that the gas chambers existed and are now proven to exist - even by this recent find? What is your motive in wanting to continue the deny the evidence of gas chambers even after archaelogists have found them and reported on it? What is your motive?

Have you been living on the Moon for the last seventy years, or something? The Jews have exploited the Holocaust legacy to plunder the German treasury. And they know that no German politician will dare oppose them because they're terrified of upsetting a Jew that might call them a Nazi. The Jews tacitly and overtly use the Holocaust as their armour to deflect any blame or criticism. The Holocaust legacy is a hostage crisis for the German people.

Were all the banks of Germany emptied and indeed all of all Europe's banks and the hidden treasuries of gold and silver kept in the private homes of all the citizens of Germany and of all Europe - it still would not be enough - it would not begin to repay the mental anguish, suffering, destruction that was put upon the Jewish people. It would not even begin to scratch the surface of repaying the Jewish people their sufferings. You need to understand that because it is the truth. You obviously have no comprehension of what happened before, during and after the holocaust. None whatsoever. Or you could not say such a thing. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I suggest you begin lobbying the Italian government, seeing as Rome's legions killed and enslaved more Jews than the Third Reich.

You also don't don't seem to notice the Holocaust legacy and the propaganda produced by Hollywood is subliminally accusatory towards all White people. It deliberately apportions the blame for the Jews who perished in Nazi-occupied Europe on White people whether they live in Europe or N. America.

There is no chance I would lobby for the Italian government and while it is true that the Roman Catholic Church / Vatican - has plenty of blood on its hands - concerning the persecution and mass murder of Christians and Jews - this particular thread is about the discovery of a gas chamber used to murder 250,000 Jews and then was buried under asphalt to cover up the truth.

So we shall stay on course with the truth and if you cannot handle it you can take Mr. Sweetham with you to the racism forum and perhaps both of you can acquaint yourselves with the reality of what racism / what it looks like, sounds like, examples of it, how it rears its ugly head in the 21st century and so on. After that I'd suggest both of you take a beeline to the religion forum and look up my thread on the Gospel of John. It will be good for both of you.

Isn't Farrakahn involved with the Nation of Islam? And didn't the Sunni and Shia Muslims denounce Nation of Islam as a false religion because they claim there were prophets after Mohammad? So you have decided to endorse Nation of Islam now, Sunni man? Interesting. I would think that would be a major conflict of interest for you.
Quit being a nitwit Jeremiah.

I never said that I endorse the Nation of Islam.

Read my post.......I said that I only agree with them on a couple of issues. .... :cool:

Quit being a nitwit Jeremiah.

I never said that I endorse the Nation of Islam.

Read my post.......I said that I only agree with them on a couple of issues. .... :cool:

Is agreeing with what you formerly condemned the new non-endorsement, Sunni man? A softer version perhaps? What about the news Gravity just posted on the homosexual friendly mosque? Do you agree with them on "some of the issues" still.........or is it a full on condemnation of that mosque? What say you? Do you see a future abrogation of a few more verses, yes or no?

Just so you know Christians and Jews do not believe in the law of abbrogation. Our God got it right the first time. No need for revisions or editing. Our Book, The Holy Bible, has never needed to be revised or corrected. It was perfect from the beginning.

Is agreeing with what you formerly condemned the new non-endorsement, Sunni man? A softer version perhaps? What about the news Gravity just posted on the homosexual friendly mosque? Do you agree with them on "some of the issues" still.........or is it a full on condemnation of that mosque? What say you? Do you see a future abrogation of a few more verses, yes or no?
Islam is totally against abortion.

Jeremiah, do you endorse our stance and agree that abortion is wrong and a sin? ..... :cool:

Absolutely. If Muslims are against abortion why have I never seen any of them speak out against it in America? The only people I've seen speak out against it are Christians and Republicans that say they are Christianst but mostly show no evidence of it. ( I've never seen a Democrat speak out against abortion but I am sure there must be some one in that party against the murder of the unborn. One must hope there is still a trace of conscience left in that group somewhere )

Question - as Obama has had Islamic prayer meetings, talked about his Muslim faith and the sound of the Mosque as being the most beautiful sound on earth - why is he endorsing the murder of the unborn so ambitiously and furthermore, if the Muslims are against abortion so much as you say - then why haven't their spokes people at ISNA, MSA, MuslimBrotherhood, CAIR and such said anything about it? Not a single complaint to the White House about 50 million plus babies being aborted in America and counting? Seriously?!

We never stop hearing about "their rights", they never cease from demanding and complaining so why have they never spoken up for the 'rights of the unborn"?

You see, it is a persons actions and not only their words ( which are cheap ) that justify them and so with this truth we can get a real picture of what is going on here , Sunni Man. I find the Muslim community strangely silent on the matter of abortion. I'm having a hard time believing they value any human life after seeing them make suicide bombers out of their very own children. What kind of parent does such a thing? I have never seen a Christian strap a bomb on their wife or their kid and send them to blow up a hotel or sandwich shop or bus. I have never seen a Jew strap a bomb on their kid and send them to blow up a hotel or sandwich shop or bus. Yet there is no telling how many times Muslims have done this with their own children and wives. Very disturbing, you know. The truth is the truth. Face it. When it comes to judging others Islam does not have a leg to stand on.

Last edited:
Absolutely. If Muslims are against abortion why have I never seen any of them speak out against it in America? The only people I've seen speak out against it are Christians and Republicans that say they are Christianst but mostly show no evidence of it. ( I've never seen a Democrat speak out against abortion but I am sure there must be some one in that party against the murder of the unborn. One must hope there is still a trace of conscience left in that group somewhere )
I was just giving you an object lesson on how a person can endorse an aspect of a theology they fundamentally disagree with.

In fact, the Nation of Islam is against abortion........which means that you Jeremiah agree with them on this issue.

Like I said, I disagree with the Nation of Islam on most everything, but agree with them on a couple of issues. ...... :cool:

Last edited:
Question - as Obama has had Islamic prayer meetings, talked about his Muslim faith and the sound of the Mosque as being the most beautiful sound on earth - why is he endorsing the murder of the unborn so ambitiously and furthermore, if the Muslims are against abortion so much as you say - then why haven't their spokes people at ISNA, MSA, MuslimBrotherhood, CAIR and such said anything about it? We never stop hearing about "their rights" but why have they never spoken up for the 'rights of the unborn"?
#1) Obama is not a muslim.......he has publicly stated he is a Christian.......NO muslim would ever do that. Period. ..... :cool:

#2) Abortion is a western secular/Christian issue........it doesn't involve us.........so keep aborting yourselves........the sin is on you not us. .... :cool:

No Christian would ever endorse abortion as he has, Sunni man. I find no evidence of Obama being a Christian. Nothing. A man is known by the company he keeps. He's one of yours I believe. You are misaken on point 2 as well. To not speak out against evil is to agree with it. Your religion of Islam more than any other before and now refuses to do this ( speak out against evil ) imo. You said you believe in the Psalms. Do you also believe the proverbs? What about Proverbs 24:12?

If thou sayest, Behold, we knew it not, doth not he that pondereth the heart consider it? and he that keepeth his soul, doth not he know it? and shall not he render to every man according to his work?
- Prov. 24:12
You see, you can pretend not to see the murder of the unborn or claim it is an American problem - yet you boast that you are an American Muslim and therein it makes it your problem as well. Human life is human life and is not divided into categories of Muslim life vs all other human life. That is where you are missing it and that is just one place where your religion is missing it, Sunni man. Aside from the fact they worship a pre- islamic demon god named baal allah the rest of it - child sacrifice ,etc, fits right in with it. Nothing new under the sun as the writer of Ecclesiastes lamented.

You failed to answer my question about the homosexual inviting Mosque - will you be abbrogating verses in the Koran to accomodate this new trend or no ? Simple yes or no will do. Thanks.

See how that works Jeremiah??

How come when I ask you a yes or no question.......I always get several paragraphs of non sense......and you still never answer my question?

Last edited:
I answered your question. Didn't you read my reply? I'm against abortion! 100% of the time!

I've been very clear on the matter. So have the Christians. I do not find that to be the case at all with the Muslims. You manage to speak up about everything else that even slightly troubles you. Why not the murder of over 50 million unborn babies? Not even a peep? hmm....

It is obviously not big on your list of priorities. Your Islamist friends seem quite capable of opening their mouths and making demands when it suits their agenda. Otherwise? The silence is deafening!!!!

Am I making myself clear to you yet, Sunni Man?

In other words? I find you to be a hypocrite.

I answered your question. Didn't you read my reply? I'm against abortion! 100% of the time!

I've been very clear on the matter. So have the Christians. I do not find that to be the case at all with the Muslims. You manage to speak up about everything else that even slightly troubles you. Why not the murder of over 50 million unborn babies? Not even a peep? hmm....

It is obviously not big on your list of priorities. Your Islamist friends seem quite capable of opening their mouths and making demands when it suits their agenda. Otherwise? The silence is deafening!!!!

Am I making myself clear to you yet, Sunni Man?

In other words? I find you to be a hypocrite.
Once again, it's western Christians who engage in abortion.......so it's not our problem........abort each other all you want.......we are not involved. ..... :cool:

Forum List

Back