Archaelogists Find Hidden Gas Chamber In Concentration Camp

You failed to answer my question about the homosexual inviting Mosque - will you be abbrogating verses in the Koran to accomodate this new trend or no ? Simple yes or no will do. Thanks.
No

Will you be condemning this Mosque and its leaders as kaffirs for inviting the homosexuals to join their mosque? Yes or no?
Yes

But you won't condemn the Mosques in America who are not condemning abortion. Because that is an "American problem" or the babies are non - muslims. How am I doing here? Is that right? Yes or no

But you won't condemn the Mosques in America who are not condemning abortion. Because that is an "American problem" or the babies are non - muslims. How am I doing here? Is that right? Yes or no
That is not a question but a 4 part convoluted accusation Jeremiah.

A question is single sentence with a coherent theme. ... :cool:

To be clear on the Mosque that is inviting Homosexuals to join them I believe that as this was reported in another nation - they are most likely finding out who the homosexuals are so they have their names already. When jihad begins they won't have to look for them.

The communists who open churches here in the USA ( mainly satanists / witches ) do the same thing in titling themselves non denominational "prophetic" churches - they get everyones names and addresses so they can turn that list in to their higher ups. It's an underhanded method but it has worked for the communists in other nations.

Uri Bemzenov told of how when the communists took over a nation suddenly they always went to the Christian homes first as this is how they obtained their lists - installing their own people in the churches to have access to the names - where prayer meetings are held - etc.

That is not a question but a 4 part accusation Jeremiah.

A question is single sentence with a coherent theme. ... :cool:

I knew you would refuse to answer that one.

Let's break it down to this. Will you condemn Mosques in America who do not speak out against Abortion / murder of 50 million American babies? yes or no

Will you condemn Mosques that pray for the destruction of America at their prayer meetings? yes or no

Will you condemn Mosques that pray for the destruction of Israel?
yes or no

You have to answer my question first......... :cool:

Sunni. You wrote "where you always this stupid, Jeremiah?

The question makes no sense. If you are saying I was stupid in a certain place - "where" was that place? be specific..

If it was a typo and you meant to say were you always this stupid, Jeremiah, the answer would be No. I used to be like you. Totally oblivious to the truth and not able to see it.

Then I was born again and after accepting Christ I left my "stupid ways" behind and got with Jesus Christ and the written Word of God - the Holy Bible - on how to do things. The book of Proverbs and Pslams was a tremendous help!

I have not always gotten it right which should give you great hope because I believe you have far more potential than I did, Sunni. So there is some good news for you. Whenever you decide to say yes to Jesus! that is.......... please let me know. I want to rejoice with you when that day comes!

You prefer yes or no and I prefer essays. Let us celebrate our uniqueness! I call it a win - win, Sunni Man! :bye1:

(we definitely need more peaceful smiley - friendly faces and less of the violent avatar smileys - the imbalance is way over top on the violent side! imo )

In about another 50 years who can begin to imagine what might be found under today's newly resurfaced roads in Obama's America?

If we do not learn the lessons of what happened in Germany prior to WWII - the rise in anti -semitism - we are in danger of history being repeated. Look at the play they NYC Metropolitan Opera House has planned to put on and you can see we are veering dangerously close. The new fascism? Islam. We're headed for a very serious time and people need to wak up.

Er, how did they determine that this latest discovery was used as a gas chamber? From the video (the content of which was incredibly vague) all I saw was the footprint of a building that had been demolished. It could've been used for anything.
Are you claiming that Huffpost is reporting lies now? Will you accuse the archeologists too in order to justify your own denials which are based on nothing but thin air?

There is a PBS documentary account of the escape, prob'ly available at your local library...

Thomas Blatt, survivor of escape from Sobibor, dies at 88
Nov 2,`15 -- Thomas Toivi Blatt, who was among a small number of Jews to survive a mass escape from the Nazi death camp of Sobibor in 1943 and who decades later served as a prominent witness at the trial of the alleged camp guard John Demjanjuk, has died. He was 88.
Polish-born Blatt, who lost both parents and a younger brother in the gas chambers of Sobibor, died Saturday morning at his home in Santa Barbara, California, a Warsaw-based friend, Alan Heath, told The Associated Press. Heath remembered Blatt as a "quiet and modest person" who suffered nightmares and depression until the end of his life, yet never wanted vengeance either on the Germans for the murder of the Jews or for the complicity of many of his anti-Semitic Polish countrymen. "Despite what had happened to his family, he constantly repeated that one should not hate and he certainly bore no malice towards Germans - and urged others to do the same," Heath said on Monday.

Blatt lectured about the Holocaust, wrote two books and campaigned to preserve the site of the death camp as the site of one of the few uprisings by Jewish inmates against Nazi guards during World War II. Until he was his mid-80s, Blatt traveled back frequently to his Polish homeland, often visiting Sobibor, his nearby hometown and a daughter from a first marriage. Blatt was born on April 15, 1927, in Izbica, a town that was largely Jewish and Yiddish-speaking before the war although his family wasn't devout. Blatt was 12 when Germany invaded Poland in 1939 at the start of World War II, and was 15 when the Germans created a ghetto in the town in 1942, where he and his family were imprisoned.

When the family was taken to the extermination camp in April 1943, he was pulled out to do odd jobs at the camp, fixing a fence and sorting documents. His parents and brother Henryk were murdered immediately. Six months after his arrival, Blatt took part in the camp's successful uprising, in which most of the Nazis were killed and 300 prisoners escaped. Most who escaped ended up being hunted down and killed, but Blatt was among about 60 who survived the war. He eventually emigrated to the United States, where he settled in Santa Barbara, California, and owned and ran three electronics stores in the area.

MORE

Forum List

Back