Archaelogists Find Hidden Gas Chamber In Concentration Camp

Half the people on the planet don't believe the Holocaust ever happened. They think it's a marxist/jewish hoax.

I do know know the statistics on how many deny the Holocaust ever happened, Tom Sweetnam, but I do know such people exist. There are also people who accept that the Holocaust happened but deny the existence of the gas chambers which were used to mass murder the Jewish people. This is one reason why this find is so very important. It proves beyond any doubt that the gas chambers did exist and that they were destroyed, buried, in order for revisionists to deny their existence. With this evidence there can be no further claims the gas chambers did not exist. The truth is that these denials made the suffering of the Jewish survivors of the Holocaust that more horrific. It was adding insult to injury to claim they never existed. This was the reason for one Jewish man named Mel Mermelstein who survived the death camps to take the matter before a Judge to let the world know that the Jews were mass murdered in gas chambers during the Holocaust! He won his case in court and made history. He also wrote a book about his experience called, By Bread Alone. Here is the wikipedia page on Mel Mermelstein. :

Mel Mermelstein - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Mel Mermelstein (born September 25, 1926, Örösveg (or Oroszvég, Ukrainian: Rosvyhove, German: Rosswegau), nearMunkacs) is a Hungarian-born Jew, sole-survivor of his family's extermination at Auschwitz concentration camp who defeated the Institute for Historical Review in an American court and had the occurrence of gassings in Auschwitz during the Holocaustdeclared a legally incontestable fact.[1]

In about another 50 years who can begin to imagine what might be found under today's newly resurfaced roads in Obama's America?

Let us hope that we never again find gas chambers built to mass murder men,women and children. Let us hope that we never again permit such a thing to happen without opening our mouths and fighting it with everything we've got. Had the people of Europe rejected Hitler and his insane ideas this never could have happened. It is only when people are silent in the face of evil and/ or support such evil, that such atrocities like the Holocaust can take place.

Half the people on the planet don't believe the Holocaust ever happened. They think it's a marxist/jewish hoax.
I will second that.......... :thup:

But with this find that day is over. Which is why this find is so very important, Sunni Man. I am relieved to hear of this very important find which shall lay to rest such lies and propaganda once and for all. I hope that you too are happy to learn the truth finally also. It is always a good day when the evidence comes forth and people are vindicated of such accusations - the Jews didn't make up the stories about the gas chambers. That is utterly ridiculous.

Just more fake Juden propaganda to try and bolster the already discredited Holohoax myth. ... :cool:

So you are saying they found material that dates from that time period - built the gas chambers and planted the evidence of items belonging to the Jews and created the concentration camp too and then buried it all under an asphalt road that also had be dated from that period or shortly after and the Jews did all this in order to prove the gas chambers were real? Why would they bother?

Mel Mermelstein already proved in court the gas chambers were real and won his case!

This is just the evidence that supports what the Nazi's tried to hide! It proves what they tried to cover up! A gas chamber that mass murdered approximately 250,000 Jews. They covered it up! Under an asphalt road no less, Sunni Man. I suppose you are one of those people that will deny the evidence when it is right in front of them but I believe most people can appreciate the evidence when it is put right in front of them concerning this article and the video they provided of the actual discovery including what they found there. I believe this find is of great importance and I am thankful for the discovery being announced in the news. It is a great day for the Jewish people who have suffered long enough with denials of the existence of gas chambers. I'm very thankful this discovery was made and announced!

Not true even most Muslims believe it to be a fact. I would say less than 5% of the earth inhabitants believe it to be a hoax
The people in China, India, Africa, S.America, Asia, (more than half of the worlds population) could care less about the alleged holocaust or if it actually happened

It's mainly a U.S., European, and Canadian thing........ :cool:

Not true even most Muslims believe it to be a fact. I would say less than 5% of the earth inhabitants believe it to be a hoax

I would have to agree with you, GHook. ( your ratio of Holocaust deniers seems more in line although the exact number I do not know ) I have not encountered many people who have claimed that it was a hoax but our young generation today appears to be painfully ignorant of the details of the Holocaust and therefore it is very important to continue to teach them what happened and not permit revisionists to move the boundary markers on the truth, the facts, the testimonies of the holocaust survivors as they tell their stories about what they lived through and witnessed with their very own eyes.

To think that man would be capable of such atrocities is shocking but when you consider that Hitler was a very evil man and a liar who deceived the German people with his polished speeches we must realize that history can repeat itself if the lessons are not remembered. The truth is we must never forget what happened and be ever vigilant not to ever allow shall a thing to happen again. It requires that people be vigilant and that they speak out against evil when they see it. I believe we should never seek justice for ourselves but we should continually seek justice for others and speak up for those who cannot speak up / defend themselves / those who are suffering / living under persecution. That is a proper balance in life - and a good rule to live by. imo.

The people in China, India, Africa, S.America, Asia, (more than half of the worlds population) could care less about the alleged holocaust or if it actually happened

It's mainly a U.S., European, and Canadian thing........ :cool:

Sunni man, did you know that China was the only nation in the world that would accept the Jewish people without a passport? It's true. Have a look at this article. It is about a Chinese dipolomat who saved thousands of Jews from the the holocaust.

Chinese diplomat saved thousands from Holocaust - Winnipeg Free Press

Enlarge Image

Miriam Feierstein, who escaped the Holocaust, and her son Max stand in front of part of the exhibit Winnipeg Shanghai Connection II. (BORIS MINKEVICH / WINNIPEG FREE PRESS)Photo Store

When no other country was willing to help during the Holocaust, a Chinese diplomat in Vienna rescued thousands of Jews, including two Winnipeg women.

Their story about finding refuge in Shanghai and pieces of their past are on display this month at the Millennium Library.

"The only country in the world that would accept us without a passport was China," survivor Judith Schaffer Lavitt said at Wednesday's opening of the exhibit, Winnipeg Shanghai Connection II.

The exhibit, curated by Brandon University Prof. Alison Marshall, shows how the Chinese consul in Vienna obtained visas for European Jews so they could travel to Shanghai and take refuge when no other country would have them. The exhibit shows the impact a single person like Fengshan Ho can have when they act with courage on their convictions, said Marshall.

"Humanity, not race, motivated Dr. Fengshan Ho," Marshall said at the exhibit's opening, which was attended by Lt-Gov. Philip Lee, Multiculturalism and Immigration Minister Christine Melnick and Mayor Sam Katz.

And you should repent and admit you were wrong in your assumption that the gas chambers never existed. How about it, Sunni man? Are you willing to admit you were wrong and apologise to the Jews?

You do not need the evidence of gas when you have the evidence of the actual gas chamber and the evidence of approximately 250,000 people murdered at that location, Sunni Man. It is a clear indication of how they died irregardless of whether you have the "gas they used" in those gas chambers. Your excuse is not at all legitimate in my opinion.

Now if I had done something wrong I'd want to clear my conscience and confess it, apologise for it, do the right thing, to keep a short account with God, Sunni man. I'd expect you would desire to do the same thing as you falsely accused the Jews here of something that they clearly did not do. They did not make up the story of the gas chambers,they did not fabricate propaganda in order to embellish the story of their sufferings. They told the truth and that should be acknowledged. It they didn't tell the truth I would understand your not giving it any attention or acknowledgment - you could spend all your hours correcting liars ( an act of futility ) and it would accomplish nothing for you. But that is not the case here. You have stated before your not believing in the existence of the gas chambers and further that it was a fabrication of sorts - so in that I would find you should do the right thing and apologise for it. At least state you were mistaken. If not? It remains something you'll need to answer for one day. I'm just pointing it out to you. What you decide is completely your decision. You have a free will. Choose what you will do with it wisely.
- Jeri

The former leader of Iran attempted to deny the holocaust and was confronted about it. It isn't wise to deny the holocaust in light of all the overwhelming evidence that it happened. It makes people wonder what is the motive behind such a denial.

Er, how did they determine that this latest discovery was used as a gas chamber? From the video (the content of which was incredibly vague) all I saw was the footprint of a building that had been demolished. It could've been used for anything.

Er, how did they determine that this latest discovery was used as a gas chamber? From the video (the content of which was incredibly vague) all I saw was the footprint of a building that had been demolished. It could've been used for anything.

It's time to prime the pump again. Otherwise we'll never get to invade Syria.

Forum List

Back