Arafat OK With Hamas in New Group

5stringJeff

Sep 15, 2003
Puyallup, WA
The original Arab terrorist is apparently looking to consolidate power in the Palestinian terror groups - all under him.

Arafat is no better than bin Laden or Saddam - his offices should be on the next list of targets.

------------------------
Paper: Arafat OK With Hamas in New Group

RAMALLAH, West Bank - Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat (news - web sites) is prepared to include the militant Hamas group in a new Palestinian leadership organization that would function alongside the Palestinian Authority (news - web sites), a Palestinian newspaper reported Monday.

The Al Ayyam daily, which is close to Arafat's Fatah (news - web sites) faction, said Arafat was willing to include Hamas and Islamic Jihad, another militant organization, in a unified leadership group, though it did not specify what the group's function would be.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...040405/ap_on_re_mi_ea/palestinians_leadership

What a dumb-ass. He should just take a pen and mark an X on his forehead for the sniper to draw a bead on. He must have a death wish. Or does he want to die at the hands of the Israelli's to further his cause?

Arafat should have been taken out on September 12th, 2001. I know he didn't do it, but right after that attack, radicalism was at it's all time highest. Now if Israel does it, it'll cause a lot of problems.

I keep reminding people that Hamas was passing out candy and dancing in the streets on 9/11/01, but they keep forgetting.

No, to them, Hamas is a "political group." Yeah, a political group that bombs school buses. Whenever Israel moves out of areas, Hamas attacks. People here, even hawks against Saddam, are anti-Israel. I cannot understand that. We're confronting the same ideology.

This is every religion and every political philosophy against a sector of radicalism.

If hamas joins his group than attack the Isrealies, guess what no more PLO no more Arafat. Hell if Hamas attacks a US target, we'll put a cap in his ass.

Forum List

Back