Arab / Muslim world

B

billygenestrong

The muslim / arab world in a large part are against the USA
because of religious fundamentalism, their own governments
misinformation , ignorance, greed , jealousy and poverty.
We can not are are not going to make them happy.
We can and should kill them if they attack us or make plans
to attack us.

Consider this advice as constructive criticism, rather than "personal criticism"...

I knew when I saw an ID with 2 names, like Billy Gene, exactly what kind of post I was going to see, before I read it.

"We can and should kill them if they attack us or make plans
to attack us."

Don't drink tea or coffee, son. Your beyond nervous.

I'm sure you feel have equially strong feeling about Born Again Christians that blow-up Abortion Clinics and Shoot Abortion Doctors, as well as, the White folks have been burning down African-American churches in the southern U.S. (I don't doubt you are from).

Shall we also kill all Christians and White folks?

When sharing your views, and wanting to be taken seriously, you need to avoid making posts about an entire religion, or and entire race.

If you want anyone to take you seriously, it would be best to limit yourself to either one or more specific countries that are not exclusive to a specific race or religion, or to make a statement about a specific (terrorist) organization.

Lest you think I'm a Muslim, of Arabic descent, or of the Islamic faith, or not Caucasian, or not even born in the U.S., you needn't be concerned.

I'm coaching you, despite the fact that the basis for your fears, when you speak of all Muslims or all Arabs, is all in your head!

BTW. I worked in the WTC (a.k.a. ground zero) for 5 years, my father before me for 30 years.

Treat, whatever you have to say, say it here on the board. The function you used is for reporting inappropriate posts.

You can debate what you consider "absurd posts", but "absurd" email notifications won't be happening.

Reported post as sent to me via email:
This is part of this thread:
Arab / Muslim world http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=681

This is the reason that the user gave:
I report myself as a left-wing liberal here to debate all absurd posts!!!

(If debating is "fighting". Boot me NOW!)

This message has been sent to all moderators of this forum, or all administrators if there are no moderators.

Please respond to this post as applicable.

and you banned him for pulling your chain...:confused: Or is there something I'm missing????

Originally posted by dijetlo
and you banned him for pulling your chain...:confused: Or is there something I'm missing????

There's something you're missing.

He was starting thread after thread about Christians in the Muslim forum. I moved the first 2 to the Chat forum and asked him to continue his discussion there. His next 2 were deleted from the Muslim forum asking him to repost in the Chat forum. He then made a post yet again, which I edited and left my remarks in for him to cease cluttering the forums and post where I asked him to. He then AGAIN posted in the Muslim forum telling me how ignorant I was.

1- He started off his stay here by emailing all the moderators of his intentions.
2- He started posts in a forum that was off topic on at least 7 occasions.
3- He was asked on at least 5 occasions to continue his discussion where I moved his thread.
4- His ability to post was given. He was given ample opportunity to express his views and opinions. I explained that if he had a problem with the Muslim posts to answer them specifically, if he wanted to start a thread that was not about Muslims to do so in the Chat section.
5- This was all AFTER I made the post here about him emailing the moderators.
6- He was then banned.

There is almost nothing that is off limits to discuss on this board. If your discussion does not fit into a specific category it should then be posted in the chat section.

Does this meet your approval?

Thread was moved here from Iraq forum, I see no point in leaving it on the political half of the board.

Again, I know this guys has been booted, but what a moron...

Originally posted by treat2
Consider this advice as constructive criticism, rather than "personal criticism"...
I knew when I saw an ID with 2 names, like Billy Gene, exactly what kind of post I was going to see, before I read it.

How much more personal could you get than critizing someone based solely on his name?!?

I'm sure you feel have equially strong feeling about Born Again Christians that blow-up Abortion Clinics and Shoot Abortion Doctors, as well as, the White folks have been burning down African-American churches in the southern U.S. (I don't doubt you are from).
Shall we also kill all Christians and White folks?
When sharing your views, and wanting to be taken seriously, you need to avoid making posts about an entire religion, or and entire race.

So let's avoid making generalizations about entire religions - except for born-again Christians who are all fanatics, right Treat?

I'm coaching you...

Great... Coach Newbie! What else have we been doing wrong this whole time, O Wise One?

If you want anyone to take you seriously...

If you want anyone to take you seriously, do the exact opposite of what you have done so far.
Oh, I forgot, you got boted. Buh-bye! :splat: :flameth: :thup:

Originally posted by billygenestrong
The muslim / arab world in a large part are against the USA
misinformation , ignorance, greed , jealousy and poverty.
We can not are are not going to make them happy.
We can and should kill them if they attack us or make plans
to attack us.

And? (shrug)

Did you have a point other than to vent your frustrations? :)

>>The muslim / arab world in a large part are against the USA
misinformation , ignorance, greed , jealousy and poverty.<<

I think if you asked an Arab why they are upset with the US they might say, unqualified support for Isreal, the stationing of troops in Saudi Arabia and continued support for oppressive regimes in the region. The fact we keep invading their countries would also probably come up. The battle is for the hearts and minds of the Islamic world and you have to ask yourself are we winning that battle? For those who think a military victory is the goal here, I'll remind you that their are 1.4 billion Muslems on this planet, are we going to fight all of them, occupy their countries, control their access to information so completely and for so long that they "forget" we imposed a new and improved version if Islam on them? If not that then what? The longer we fight the radical elements, the more radical the society gets.
We can spend the rest of our lives hating these people but that will not make us safe. We can spend the rest of our lives attacking these people, but we will never beat them so hard that they start to agree with us.

Forum List

Back