Aquagirl

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Here's one more comic book fan-fiction for this Halloween season, and this Leviathan-themed parable references the colorful young heroine Aquagirl (DC Comics). Thanks for reading,

====

Teen Titans comics has becme symbolic of youngsters' fascination with younger comic book superheroes like Robin. These comics celebrated numerous young male and female superheroes/heroines who also appeared in classic hero cartoons in the USA. The original Teen Titans sold for only about 15 cents.

aqua10.jpg

Angelique was a young French woman, quite beautiful, who loved the young comic book superheroine Aquagirl (DC Coimcs). Angelique believed Aquagirl signified a social consciousness regarding the sifting through of Earth environments with minimal turbulence or wave disturbance. Aquagirl was neither a thief nor a terrorist, and she captured a natural curiosity about youthful beauty and magic and even power. Angelique collected all kinds of Aquagirl mementos in the 21st Century and was a real cheerleader.

aqua9.jpg

AQUAGIRL: I stand for the youthful defense of Earth waters and the protection of environments from the dark schemes of vile terrorists and megalomaniacs such as the ruthless and demonic and tragic Black Manta, which is why I consider myself a diplomat of environmental beauty!

aqua1.jpg

Angelique purchased Aquagirl dolls, Aquagirl masks, Aquagirl comics, and then a very symbolic and dazzling gem-laden Aquagirl wristwatch. Angelique now considered her Aquagirl collection a representation of the attainment of natural magic in this modern world of modestly alarming environmental corruption. Aquagirl gem wristwatches had become symbolic of neo-diaries.

aqua5.jpg

Well, Isaac Satan was an Aquaman (DC Comics) aficionado, and he considered Aquagirl too young to be involved deeply in complex stories about dangerous terrorists or eco-pollution. to Isaac, Aquaman was the idealized environmental diplomat, and Aquagirl was just a terrific muse. Isaac met Angelique online on a DC Comics fan-forum and disagreed about her flavor of Aquagirl fanfare. Angelique fell in love with Isaac, for his sense of strong comics criticisms. He was quite sharp!

jag16.jpg

Isaac considered Aquaman more symbolic of Earth evaluations than the young Aquagirl. Isaac collected his own Aquaman gear, including comics and wristwatches, both vintage and new age. Isaac compared and shared his Aquaman collection with Angelique's colorful and nifty Aquagirl collection. Angelique especially admired Isaac's Aquaman wristwatch.

aqua8.jpg

ANGELIQUE: I want Isaac to write for me an Aquagirl fan-comic short-story about the dreaded Leviathan, the underwater sea-beast of chaos arguably symbolizing the corruption of the basic beauty of all designed organic life.

aqua3.jpg

Isaac wrote for Angelique her special Aquagirl-Leviathan fan-fiction on a DC Comics fan-forum, and it caught the attention of American film-maker Steven Spielberg who decided to adapt it into a full-length film starring George Clooney. This Aquagirl film about Leviathan drew in many age groups in the theaters and even earned George an Oscar nod. Suddenly, Aquagirl was all the rave in Hollywood, and Angelique was watching all this on TV with her new beau Isaac.

aqua11.jpg

AQUAGIRL: The evil Black Manta is a dark thief of the seas, and the only way to fight such evil on Earth and in natural environments is to counter such terrorism with stark dialogue!

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

Forum List

Back