AQ now moving into South East Asia: WOT by Obama is an Epic Failure

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Now for all you Obamabots who keep chanting "AQ is dead GM is alive" I'd suggest you go play in another thread.

Because AQ is stronger than ever. Thanks Mr. President for letting AQ AND IS become rock star jihadists in Syria all because you wanted Assad gone.

Al-Qaeda chief Zawahiri launches al-Qaeda in South Asia

_77362952_77362951.jpg

From the article:

"Announcing the formation of "al-Qaeda in the Indian Subcontinent" using a mixture of his native Arabic and Urdu widely spoken in Pakistan, Zawahiri appeared eager to regain some of the limelight, correspondents say."

Special. Oh just so special.

BBC News - Al-Qaeda chief Zawahiri launches al-Qaeda in South Asia

Is this the REAL Al Qaida or the Al Qaida that the US Funds (Which are also real Terrorists)?

Now for all you Obamabots who keep chanting "AQ is dead GM is alive" I'd suggest you go play in another thread.

Because AQ is stronger than ever. Thanks Mr. President for letting AQ AND IS become rock star jihadists in Syria all because you wanted Assad gone.

Al-Qaeda chief Zawahiri launches al-Qaeda in South Asia

_77362952_77362951.jpg

From the article:

"Announcing the formation of "al-Qaeda in the Indian Subcontinent" using a mixture of his native Arabic and Urdu widely spoken in Pakistan, Zawahiri appeared eager to regain some of the limelight, correspondents say."

Special. Oh just so special.

BBC News - Al-Qaeda chief Zawahiri launches al-Qaeda in South Asia

when i first read this I thought it was referring to AQ Chicken, I was like what does that have to do with Obama?

"Announcing the formation of "al-Qaeda in the Indian Subcontinent"

good luck with that one, especially from inside Pakistan ...

As I read all these different threads on the varying AQ offshoots and how many seem to dismiss them as a threat it reminds me of how we viewed the original AQ pre 9-11 regional threat no real danger to the U.S. A view we keep until 9-12-2001 as our shocking was wearing off we were then asking how this could have happened and how we could be caught so unprepared something we will be asking again if we take another major hit here at home. If and when that does happen look at our mindset then and look at it now and you will have your answer.

"
AQ now moving into South East Asia

Wow, when did they move the Indian subcontinent to SE Asia? Maybe they connected it to Vietnam?

Hey thanks for the heads up. I can't edit the my thread title (there's a time limit) but you're right. My bad.

It should have read South Asia like the headline. That's what I get for trying to post and can salsa and jalapeno jelly at the same time.

Sorries.

"
AQ now moving into South East Asia

Wow, when did they move the Indian subcontinent to SE Asia? Maybe they connected it to Vietnam?

Hey thanks for the heads up. I can't edit the my thread title (there's a time limit) but you're right. My bad.

It should have read South Asia like the headline. That's what I get for trying to post and can salsa and jalapeno jelly at the same time.

Sorries.

You got closer to the truth than the Manchurian muslim who said Hawaii was in Asia!

Tinydancer can't help herself as an AQ mouthpiece.

Has anyone read beyond the headline?

Zawahiri launches a 55 minute video and that makes the entire western and civilized world's WOT a failure,

Oh well. Zawahiri gets more bang with his blood-soaked bucks with all the tinydancer's in the world promoting his attempt to become website savvy like IS rapidly did.

Anyway, tiny, you blew it on the Biden
slogan too.

OBL is dead and GM is alive.

content.usatoday.com/.../biden-bin-laden-dead-gm-is-alive/1

" Bin Laden is dead and General Motors is alive ... If you are looking for a bumper sticker to sum ... ...

Tinydancer can't help herself as an AQ mouthpiece.

Has anyone read beyond the headline?

Zawahiri launches a 55 minute video and that makes the entire western and civilized world's WOT a failure,

Oh well. Zawahiri gets more bang with his blood-soaked bucks with all the tinydancer's in the world promoting his attempt to become website savvy like IS rapidly did.

Anyway, tiny, you blew it on the Biden
slogan too.

OBL is dead and GM is alive.

content.usatoday.com/.../biden-bin-laden-dead-gm-is-alive/1

" Bin Laden is dead and General Motors is alive ... If you are looking for a bumper sticker to sum ... ...

I didn't quote Biden.

I didn't quote Biden.

I didn't say you did. You revised the very common expression about bin Ladin's death to the death of al Qaeda. You have no point if the common exact phrase is used.

Your attempt at mockery has been called out for what it is - fraud. .

He did say it was a dead end. And your nitpicking shows you don't want to admit he was wrong. Because he was, when he said they were on the run and that they were a dead end that they were decimated.
I didn't quote Biden.

I didn't say you did. You revised the very common expression about bin Ladin's death to the death of al Qaeda. You have no point if the common exact phrase is used.

Your attempt at mockery has been called out for what it is - fraud. .

Since when is the fate of AQ entirely in the hands of Obama?

Forum List

Back