Jindal vs. Clinton

Grover

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2014
Who would you prefer to win in 2016, Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, or former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton?

Jindal.

But liberals won't support him because he has a funny name and he doesn't look like them.

2lnjzhl.jpg

Hillary is going to win fairly easily. Then she will be re-elected in the biggest landslide since Ronald Reagan defeated Fritz Mondale.

Hillary is going to win fairly easily. Then she will be re-elected in the biggest landslide since Ronald Reagan defeated Fritz Mondale.

You may be right. 47 percent will vote for her regardless of her lack of accomplishment. It is a sad world that name recognition is really all that is needed.

But I am thinking that a 68 year old won't even get the democrat nomination. Isn't that one of the mantras of the democrats that they are the party of the young?

I am hoping that people will look at her with sane eyes. Her attempt to get health care reform and she did it illegally behind closed doors. Her role in Waco. Her Senate term of nothing noteworthy. Benghazi and a host of failed foreign policy. I am hoping but doubtful considering Obama got elected.

[

I am hoping that people will look at her with sane eyes. Her attempt to get health care reform and she did it illegally behind closed doors. Her role in Waco. Her Senate term of nothing noteworthy. Benghazi and a host of failed foreign policy. I am hoping but doubtful considering Obama got elected.

Okay, let's look at that.

If we had instituted HillaryCare in 1994, we wouldn't be going through the misery of trying to sort through ObamaCare now.

No evidence she had any role in the Waco Mass Suicide.

And while you might be able to criticize our current foriegn policy, we are still a damn sight better than when your boy Bush fucked up, well, everything.

Forum List

Back