April giss .51c

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
bbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
2008 was only .49c :eusa_eh: To put this into context. This year from January-March based on the noaa data was only 8th warmest.

This is a neutral year. This is a very cold neutral year as I'd expect we would be shooting for a top 3-4 year....You'd almost think we were within a nina. :eek: Want a data point that could start to prove that it has stopped warming...Get more months and years like this.

Still there isn't enough data to say either way. Still don't know why this year is turning out to be as cold as it is.

Last edited:
2008 was only .49c :eusa_eh: To put this into context. This year from January-March based on the noaa data was only 8th warmest.

This is a neutral year. This is a very cold neutral year....You'd almost think we were within a nina. :eek: Want a data point that could start to prove that it has stopped warming...Get more months and years like this.

Still there isn't enough data to say either way. Still don't know why this year is turning out to be as cold as it is.

LOL.....tell that to New Yorkers who have been freezing their asses off for 6 months now!!!

One thing that the climate k00ks never understood.........that age old phrase.......

Reality is 95% perception!!!!

This is exactly why the climate k00ks are losing.:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

• Banned

This is a neutral year. This is a very cold neutral year....You'd almost think we were within a nina. :eek: Want a data point that could start to prove that it has stopped warming...Get more months and years like this.

LOL.....tell that to New Yorkers who have been freezing their asses off for 6 months now!!!

One thing that the climate k00ks never understood.........that age old phrase.......

This is exactly why the climate k00ks are losing.:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

I'd expect this year as the first neutral or better year since 2010 to be able to at least be breaking the top 5. WTF? :confused: You're right part of the reason we're losing is public perception. It really doesn't matter to the idiocy that the science is based on sound physics. :doubt:

I'd expect this year as the first neutral or better year since 2010 to be able to at least be breaking the top 5. WTF? :confused: You're right part of the reason we're losing is public perception. It really doesn't matter to the idiocy that the science is based on sound physics. :doubt:

s0n........c'mon.....the whole CO2 thing is a fucking theory. There is no evidence to support it.

Realville sucks......but only to the environmental OC's.

Clearly, skook didn't learn from his months of amazingly stupid and wrong 2012 election predictions. He's just as belligerently stupid now, having failed to grasp what an 'effin retard he is. We should have rubbed his face in his stupidity more.

To housebreak a conservative, you have to consistently rub their faces in it. Otherwise, they'll keep crapping all over your message board. When they take a big smelly dump on the thread, you can't just say "awww, did puppy make an oopsie?" and laugh. You have to push their face into the poo, tell them "bad dog", and give them a smack. And you have to be consistent and firm about it. That's the only way a conservative can be taught not to shit on your message board.

Here's the March 2013 temperature anomaly map (I couldn't find a map for April 2013 yet.) The point of showing it is to illustrate the absurdity of the "My backyard is cold, so the whole world must be cold!" line of reasoning that the dimbulb crowd here relies on.

GISSMar13.gif

Matthew- sure there is a physics explanation for CO2 interfering with temperature equilibrium. but it is neither large nor uncompensated.

if my monthly budget is in the red it is not because I buy Perrier instead of using tap water, but the cost of the Perrier is part of the problem.

• Banned
Why is the monthly temperature going down? I see no cooling of the ENSO or real pressure charge across the SOI. Most temperature charges follow that pretty closely within the short term globally. How could it be this cool? Rubbing my head.

There's no big volcano
There's no Enso; cold or hot
There's no charge in solar flex

Last edited:
Clearly, skook didn't learn from his months of amazingly stupid and wrong 2012 election predictions. He's just as belligerently stupid now, having failed to grasp what an 'effin retard he is. We should have rubbed his face in his stupidity more.

To housebreak a conservative, you have to consistently rub their faces in it. Otherwise, they'll keep crapping all over your message board. When they take a big smelly dump on the thread, you can't just say "awww, did puppy make an oopsie?" and laugh. You have to push their face into the poo, tell them "bad dog", and give them a smack. And you have to be consistent and firm about it. That's the only way a conservative can be taught not to shit on your message board.

I do tend to notice something there sweetie.........like most far left people, youre in a perpetual state of being miserable and angry. Always this sentence or two in every post directed at me that screams, "YOU DONT AGREE WITH ME......FUCK YOU!!!!"

Which is fine with me........I lurk around in here and its a hoot every single day!!! Who gets more laughs than me?:up:

And why?

Because I am able to set off every k00k climate OC in this place. They all hate me with a passion......which tells me one thing. On substance.......I win!!!!

Because we know two things. If your side were winning......

1. Climate legislation would be front and center and law of the land in a heartbeat.

2. The climate OC's in here wouldnt be so perpetually miserable.

Me.....Oddball......Polar Bear......West.......Frank..........Ian...........we dominate this forum in that anybody coming in searching for a compasss on this stuff is going to feel like a complete jackass getting on the Climate OC team.

And thats all we give a shit about!!!! No carbon tax means the science is nothing but an internet hobby.

Last edited:
Why is the monthly temperature going down? I see no cooling of the ENSO or real pressure charge across the SOI. Most temperature charges follow that pretty closely within the short term globally. How could it be this cool? Rubbing my head.

There's no big volcano
There's no Enso; cold or hot
There's no charge in solar flex

AMO and PDO are turning negative. we may easily have 30 years of flat or cooling temps.

I wish the science community would rub the Team's noses in the crap that they publish. I cannot believe Mann was not censured for upside-down Tiljander.

Forum List

Back