April Gallop 9/11 lawsuit compromised by the establishment.

Are you being facetious?
Does it bother you at all that Dick and Dubya testified privately without being put under oath?

I know that was such a joke.they along with the other neocons in the Bush administration should have been put under a lie detector test in front of an independent investigation since these two had more to gain from it than anybody.
all you twoofers say that.
what could the two most powerful men on the planet have to gain ?
a box at the super bowl?
total access to the playboy mansion?
the new i phone?
what could they possibly gain that they didn't already have?

a world conquest /preemptive war budget and mandate

In the ultimate insult to April Gallop in her 9/11 lawsuit against the government,the establishment has made sure her lawsuit gets sabatoged from the get go.The government has insulted Gallop by denying her appeal that Bush's cousin Judge John Walker be dismissed from the panel.

The fact that Bush's cousin is the judge of this case should raise red flags to even the most die hard 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists that defend the official version of the governments here that this is a fair trial.

Matter of fact not only have they thrown out her appeal to have Judge Walker removed,the message is clear you cant even file a lawsuit against the government without being punished.as you can see from the link below,her attorney representing her has been fined $15,000 for no good reason.

Oh and Judge Walker really IS Bush's cousin for the OCTA'S that want to say he isnt.All you got to do is look at a photo of him and just like Bush jr is a spitting image of his dad,so is Judge John Walker a spitting image of Bush.

Enjoy.tons of information with very good links
Truth and Shadows » George Bush
"The message is loud and clear. Go after justice for 9/11 in the courts, and not only will you lose, you’ll be punished.

"That’s what April Gallop and her lawyer, William Veale, found out as their lawsuit against former vice-president Dick Cheney, former secretary of defense Donald Rumsfeld, and former Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman Richard Myers concluded with a final slap in the face..."

"Gallop, a former U.S. Army executive administrative assistant and her then two-month-old son were injured in the Pentagon event on 9/11 when an explosion in her office brought the ceiling down on them. Gallop’s desk was in the Pentagon’s E Ring, the outermost of the building’s five rings. Her desk was reported to be just 40 feet from where Flight 77 is supposed to have hit the building shortly after 9:30 a.m. on Sept. 11.

"Gallop reports she carried her child to safety through the hole in the building where the plane was supposed to have entered. She says she saw no evidence of a plane having hit: no wreckage, no bodies, no jet fuel, nothing. She says she thought her computer had triggered the explosion, reporting that there were 'flames coming out of the computers.'”

Sanctions in Gallop 9/11 lawsuit send a message: seek justice at your own risk « Truth and Shadows

911T...I posted a reply to you on the wrong damn thread three hours ago.
Keep at it.
Eventually there will be a generation of Americans who isn't terrified by Truth.

yeah I was wondering why you posted in it there.lol

as i said,I am getting great entertainment out of this,hundreds of views but no replies by the Bush dupes in denial.Only the paid trolls.:lol: Like I said,the Bush dupes in denial dont want to tackle the information in this thread cause they know they cant deny the fact that an unfair trial is happening so they ignore it hoping it wil die.:lol: Problem is I wont let it.:lol: wouldnt be surprised if it got closed for some b.s reason since they all clearly want to see it die.lol.

amazing how if you go for 9/11 justice,just like you said,you get punished for it. some free country we live in huh?:cuckoo:

yeah I like to remain optimisitic that someday the american sheep in generations in the future since it goes by years and dacades later,will be so far away from it back then that they wont be afraid of the truth and will take back their country again where the government serves the people instead of us serving them like we do now and someday hopefully,there will be a REAL investigation into this.

Last edited:
All the principals in her lawsuit against AA testified under oath, and she won. Why would that have to be investigated?
Are you being facetious?
Does it bother you at all that Dick and Dubya testified privately without being put under oath?

I know that was such a joke.they along with the other neocons in the Bush administration should have been put under a lie detector test in front of an independent investigation since these two had more to gain from it than anybody.

adding on to this george,if we were suspected of doing something like this,no way in hell would we be able to testify privately without being put under oath and not given a lie detector test.the paid trolls of course will ignore that little point as we both know and try something to say to get around that little tidbit.thats a given.:lol:

a box at the super bowl?
the new i phone?

Dawgshit if he had done any research into this instead of listening to the idiot box in the lving room that brainwashes him,would know that Cheney and Bush profited in the millions from this just like silverstein did.:cuckoo:

Are you being facetious?

It's not too late.

If millions of US voters FLUSH hundreds of Republicans AND Democrats from the US Congress next November, Wall Street and the Pentagon lose their stranglehold on the American government. Put enough Greens, Libertarians, and Independents in the House of Representatives, and you ride a groundswell of populist rage that could demand an authentic investigation into 911, long before Bush and Cheney die of old age.

Stranger things have happened...

I think that in order for that to happen people in the military need to be brave and satnd up to their superiours,the same ones they are letting keep them away from going to ron paul rallies,they need to stand up to them and get behind these groups for this to ever happen.seeing how they wont stand up to their superiours who have barred them from going to any ron paul rallies though,I just dont see that happening which makes agent Moron In The Hat happy obviously.His handlers are paying him to try and discredit Paul.Have you noticed his avatar?

a box at the super bowl?
the new i phone?

Dawgshit if he had done any research into this instead of listening to the idiot box in the lving room that brainwashes him,would know that Cheney and Bush profited in the millions from this just like silverstein did.:cuckoo:

Please tell us how they profited from April Gallop's lawsuit against American Airlines.

Thankies.

someone farted in my thread again.:lol::9::poop:

but again,the agents are actually doing me a favor by doing so since again,it helps keep the thread alive.:clap2:

Last edited:
someone farted in my thread again.

Just can't give me up, can you?

:cuckoo: :cuckoo:

winning-charlie1.jpg

Are you being facetious?

adding on to this george,if we were suspected of doing something like this,no way in hell would we be able to testify privately without being put under oath and not given a lie detector test.the paid trolls of course will ignore that little point as we both know and try something to say to get around that little tidbit.thats a given.:lol:
Neither would Al Gore if his brother had been governor of Florida in 2000, AND Gore and his Secretary of Defense (Hillary?) would've deserved every anvil that fell on their heads. Since a pair of rich Republican draft dodgers were in power, alleged conservatives give Bush, Cheney and Rummy license to steal and kill.

a box at the super bowl?
the new i phone?

funny they never happened!

Are you being facetious?

a box at the super bowl?
the new i phone?
More money.
Maybe that's why neither one put his life on the line in Vietnam?
The "Long War" is generating billion$ in war profits for parasites like Bush and Cheney and their base.

Neither would Al Gore if his brother had been governor of Florida in 2000, AND Gore and his Secretary of Defense (Hillary?) would've deserved every anvil that fell on their heads. Since a pair of rich Republican draft dodgers were in power, alleged conservatives give Bush, Cheney and Rummy license to steal and kill.

yep,yep and yep.so very true. politicians, ESPECIALLY presidents, can get away with ANY crime.Me or you if we lie to the grand jury like slick wille- "I never had sex with this woman" clinton or Dick Nixon did,we get thrown in the slammer in a second.they have gotten away with it obviously for decades,wonder if it goes back as far as even Jeffersons days that politicians constantly committed crimes everyday that me or you could never get away with.wonder if it goes back that far as well.

Last edited:
a box at the super bowl?
the new i phone?
More money.
The "Long War" is generating billion$ in war profits for parasites like Bush and Cheney and their base.
:lol::lol:
did you? please show proof of this!

a box at the super bowl?
the new i phone?
More money.

yep,yep and yep again.

It's not too late.

If millions of US voters FLUSH hundreds of Republicans AND Democrats from the US Congress next November, Wall Street and the Pentagon lose their stranglehold on the American government. Put enough Greens, Libertarians, and Independents in the House of Representatives, and you ride a groundswell of populist rage that could demand an authentic investigation into 911, long before Bush and Cheney die of old age.

I think that in order for that to happen people in the military need to be brave and satnd up to their superiours,the same ones they are letting keep them away from going to ron paul rallies,they need to stand up to them and get behind these groups for this to ever happen.seeing how they wont stand up to their superiours who have barred them from going to any ron paul rallies though,I just dont see that happening which makes agent Moron In The Hat happy obviously.His handlers are paying him to try and discredit Paul.Have you noticed his avatar?
The military is the key demographic when it comes to FLUSHING hundreds of incumbents from the US Congress in a single news cycle. If 10% or more of our military choose third party candidates instead of Republicans or Democrats, Wall Street and the Pentagon will have a problem they've never seen before. Anything over 25% would be revolutionary.

It's not too late.

The military is the key demographic when it comes to FLUSHING hundreds of incumbents from the US Congress in a single news cycle. If 10% or more of our military choose third party candidates instead of Republicans or Democrats, Wall Street and the Pentagon will have a problem they've never seen before. Anything over 25% would be revolutionary.
try answering the questions:did you serve?
The "Long War" is generating billion$ in war profits for parasites like Bush and Cheney and their base. provide proof..

your yammering is a dodge!

a box at the super bowl?
the new i phone?
More money.
No. Killing civilians for money has never appealed to me.
You?

If you think finding proof of recent war profiteering is difficult to find, please find Google:

"The Iraq war is many things to different people.

"It is called a strategic blunder and a monstrous injustice and sometimes even a patriotic mission, much to the chagrin of rational human beings. For many big companies, however, the war is something far different: a lucrative cash-cow..."

"Media pundits are outraged at private companies scooping up huge, no-questions-asked contracts to manufacture weapons, rebuild infrastructure, or anything else the government deems necessary to win (or plant its flag in Iraq).

"No matter what your stance on the war, it pays to know where your tax dollars are being spent."

The 25 Most Vicious Iraq War Profiteers | Business Pundit

More money.
No. Killing civilians for money has never appealed to me.
You?

If you think finding proof of recent war profiteering is difficult to find, please find Google:

"The Iraq war is many things to different people.

"It is called a strategic blunder and a monstrous injustice and sometimes even a patriotic mission, much to the chagrin of rational human beings. For many big companies, however, the war is something far different: a lucrative cash-cow..."

"Media pundits are outraged at private companies scooping up huge, no-questions-asked contracts to manufacture weapons, rebuild infrastructure, or anything else the government deems necessary to win (or plant its flag in Iraq).

"No matter what your stance on the war, it pays to know where your tax dollars are being spent."

still yammering!!!

"The first name that comes to everyone’s mind here is Halliburton. According to MSN Money, Halliburton’s KBR, Inc. division bilked government agencies to the tune of $17.2 billion in Iraq war-related revenue from 2003-2006 alone.

"This is estimated to comprise a whopping one-fifth of KBR’s total revenue for the 2006 fiscal year.

"The massive payoff is said to have financed the construction and maintenance of military bases, oil field repairs, and various infrastructure rebuilding projects across the war-torn nation.

"This is just the latest in a long string of military/KBR wartime partnerships, thanks in no small part to Dick Cheney’s former role with the parent company."

Did you yammer in Vietnam?

Forum List

Back