Apple iPhone 7 Launch's with Black Male/White Female pics

The media puts this stuff out there to make impressionable young minds think this is normal. Race mixing is anti-White.

Apple Events - Keynote September 2016

j9Ftvw.png

Why's it anti-white and not anti-black?

Also, if you don't want to hang around with people because of their color, then better for those of a different color it would seem.
Because for a nig to breed with a white improves the nigs blood line. Conversely when a white breeds with a nig it diminishes said bloodline. Therefore it is a gain for the nig at the expense of the white. No one can really blame a nig for wanting to improve it's bloodline. But one has to wonder what could cause such self loathing amongst white women to want to diminish their own blood line. Daddy issues, and self esteem are likely the prime culprets.
Yeah, but if Ben Carson impregnated Sarah Palin..any intelligence in their offspring would definitely be from HIS side!

The media puts this stuff out there to make impressionable young minds think this is normal. Race mixing is anti-White.

Apple Events - Keynote September 2016

j9Ftvw.png

Why's it anti-white and not anti-black?

Also, if you don't want to hang around with people because of their color, then better for those of a different color it would seem.
Because for a nig to breed with a white improves the nigs blood line. Conversely when a white breeds with a nig it diminishes said bloodline. Therefore it is a gain for the nig at the expense of the white. No one can really blame a nig for wanting to improve it's bloodline. But one has to wonder what could cause such self loathing amongst white women to want to diminish their own blood line. Daddy issues, and self esteem are likely the prime culprets.
Yeah, but if Ben Carson impregnated Sarah Palin..any intelligence in their offspring would definitely be from HIS side!

What state were you governor of?

SHHHH Don't tell these fools that the woman in Apple's advertisement is not Caucasian but is a light skinned Black woman like Denise Williams.

Many people here just think in terms of boys and girls getting together, or sex, you have a very limited, short term vision. I think of the big picture, of what actually happens down the road.

The happiest couples and families are one race. Without question. Yes, some mixed families will work out, but the divorce rate is much higher, the kids will have problems, etc.

This is especially true for black male / white female coupling. It's going to end in disaster on a long enough timeline. For example, most likely the white female will be unaccepted or even abused by the black man's family and friends. Black females are notorious for hating some of the white females who "steal" their men.

And the chances of the black man dropping out and having trouble with child support is very high.

The best white people marry and have kids with each other. Sorry, blacks, and jews, you can hate it all you want but it's a fact.

Once again you throw generalities around like facts, discuss poor or uneducated blacks, and then try to compare them to "Tge best white peoples...".

Do you have any actual evidence that interracial relationships always end in abuse? You know, something beyond your own biased opinion & view?

Many people here just think in terms of boys and girls getting together, or sex, you have a very limited, short term vision. I think of the big picture, of what actually happens down the road.

The happiest couples and families are one race. Without question. Yes, some mixed families will work out, but the divorce rate is much higher, the kids will have problems, etc.

This is especially true for black male / white female coupling. It's going to end in disaster on a long enough timeline. For example, most likely the white female will be unaccepted or even abused by the black man's family and friends. Black females are notorious for hating some of the white females who "steal" their men.

And the chances of the black man dropping out and having trouble with child support is very high.

The best white people marry and have kids with each other. Sorry, blacks, and jews, you can hate it all you want but it's a fact.

Ok, I am finally at a keyboard instead of on a phone. Here are the biggest problems with your nonsense.

First of all, you are apparently basing this all on your own experiences and observations. Pretty small sample to be using to indict every interracial couple.

How many interracial married couples do you actually know? There are about 180k interracial marriages per year (as of 2014). Lets say, for the sake of discussion, that you know 100 interracial married couples (way over the real number, but thats ok). That would mean you are basing your arguments on 0.06% of the interracial couples who marry every year. 99.94% of them you are clueless about.

As for domestic violence, your claims are that she will experience domestic violence. I am calling bullshit on that. If you only said there might be an increase in possibility, I might buy it. But you are virtually guaranteeing it.

Are you aware of how common domestic violence already is? 1 in 3 women will experience domestic violence at least once in their lifetime. 1 in 5 women will experience severe physical violence by an intimate partner in their lifetime. So spare us the nonsense of "the best white people..." because they are committing acts of domestic violence too. It cuts across all races and classes.

Not nearly as notorious as white men getting mad because black guys "stole their women".

The difference between white men and black women getting mad is this:
-White men, at least the ones who are reasonably fit and competent, have their pick, really; so if a few white women are taken by black men, that's not a big threat, because there are so many other white women who will go for them, let alone women of other races
-Black women really have it tough, their chances of landing a quality black man let alone another race is low, which means that every black man who goes for a white woman is a potential mate who is lost

White women who go for black men: you will feel the wrath of the black woman. Guaranteed.

-White men, at least the ones who are reasonably fit and competent, have their pick, really; so if a few white women are taken by black men, that's not a big threat, because there are so many other white women who will go for them, let alone women of other races
-Black women really have it tough, their chances of landing a quality black man let alone another race is low, which means that every black man who goes for a white woman is a potential mate who is lost

White women who go for black men: you will feel the wrath of the black woman. Guaranteed.

LMAO!! You can tell that to the black men who were lynched for looking at white women.

First it was only ugly or fat white women who went out with black guys. Then it was "They are using you and will never respect you". Then it was a claim that they will always be abused by a black male. Now it is black women who will abuse them?

I tell you what. If it is an underage girl, feel free to call the cops. Otherwise, it is none of your business. let these adult women make their own choices, and you worry about your own shortcomings. M'kay?

Winterborn, if it's none of my business, it's none of your business either.

And yes, white women who go for black men face a harsh life lesson along many fronts:
1) chances of spousal abuse and divorce are high
2) chances that they will not feel attached to their mixed offspring are high
3) chances of abuse by black family and black women are high

White women will simply never be accepted into the black world. Those that try it, well, if they want to give up everything, it's their choice.

But I am here to counter the media myth of smiling, happy multiracial couples.

And yes, white women who go for black men face a harsh life lesson along many fronts:

White women will simply never be accepted into the black world. Those that try it, well, if they want to give up everything, it's their choice.

The difference is that I am not trying to convince anyone where their love life is concerned.

You listed 3 reasons. Do you have any evidence? Like peer reviewed studies?

And #2 is nonsense. I have never known a mother who did not feel attached to their child.

Apparently you are here to make sure everyone knows what a ridiculous, ignorant coward you are.

We all know that these white women / black men relationships end in disaster.

We also know that the media refuses to report on black on white rape. This is a real problem. There is virtually no white on black rape (if you believe the movies, apparently all the white men in the south where all rapists which is an absurd lie). But there are thousands and thousands of black on white rape.

Instead the media chooses to go after people who do some harmless things here or there.

Do not fall for these media lies. There is a real, and genuine problem with black men being aggressive towards white women in this country. We all know this to be the case.

Forum List

Back