Apple Bashes Indiana – But Promotes Business in Countries That Execute Gays

Business before bashing.

Apple Bashes Indiana But Promotes Business in Countries That Execute Gays The Gateway Pundit

Cook may believe Indiana’s new law is very dangerous towards gays…
But it’s not as dangerous as the several countries Apple does business with where they execute gays.

Wow, you guys got your marching orders pretty quickly, didn't you?

Come on, you Wingnuts have been all for big corporations having rights as people for years, now one of them is telling a Republican Governor to sit down and shut the fuck up, and you are complaining.

You should be REJOICING. This is the kind of plutocracy you fuckheads have been voting for for years. Embrace it. Love it. Enjoy it.

Apple has the right to voice it's opinion. Who is saying otherwise?

Business before bashing.

Apple Bashes Indiana But Promotes Business in Countries That Execute Gays The Gateway Pundit

But it’s not as dangerous as the several countries Apple does business with where they execute gays.
Apple has a deep seated business relationship with China. China just happens to be a communist country which represses religion and homosexuality.
Out of the other side of their mouths, Apple is bashing Indiana......Yeah right.....

I don't know about others but I find this difficult.

I don't want to support the working conditions of China's manufacturing and yet, how do we get along without cell phones?

We can boycott US companies but we can't control foreign practices.

Those who hate gays could certainly boycott companies who are trying to guarantee the rights of all Americans.

10354733_728532633884262_3719711724497356598_n_zpsb6389142.jpg
hey...I have an idea that can make you millions.....Write a book of excuses, lies, obfuscations and deflections...Write two versions. One for children. One for husbands.
First. Apple's stance is total bullshit. The Indiana law is no different from the federal law or the similar laws in 24 other states.
Second....Do not include Google or MS because these companies have been silent on the issue.
Apple put itself out there. They are the hypocrites

Business before bashing.

Come on, you Wingnuts have been all for big corporations having rights as people for years, now one of them is telling a Republican Governor to sit down and shut the fuck up, and you are complaining.

You should be REJOICING. This is the kind of plutocracy you fuckheads have been voting for for years. Embrace it. Love it. Enjoy it.
No....You are incorrect. There is no blanket support for large companies on our side.
For example, I cannot stand....Airlines. Time Warner Cable. AT&T, bunch of others.
You are so blinded by your class envy, you have no conception of reality.
We don't vote 'corporations'...Who the fuck told you that bullshit?
In fact, I could not care less about any business in which I have no interest.
You can stand down now..We really don't want a rehash of how your life has been screwed by the eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil rich......STFU..

is al sharpton comparing this legislation to slavery?

No...at one time sharp ton referred to the ancient Greek philosophers as those Greek homos....so why hasn't anyone asked him about his homophobia?

"Apple Bashes Indiana – But Promotes Business in Countries That Execute Gays"

This fails as a false comparison fallacy, and is typical of the flawed reasoning common to the OP and most on the right.

"Apple Bashes Indiana – But Promotes Business in Countries That Execute Gays"

This fails as a false comparison fallacy, and is typical of the flawed reasoning common to the OP and most on the right.

True, it's okay for Apple to sell to those that kill gays and women and will promote child labor and use factories that pay slave wages, because in the U.S. they denounce a law that the LBGT dislikes.

this douchbag two faced hypocrite from Apple is becoming a danger to us...time to turn the shit back in his face and ...... boycott

Samsung Waaaaaaaay better than Apple anyway. Apple had a nice run, it's over.
I agree. I used to enjoy apple products, but then their battery life got worse with each model, and the app store games and apps just got boring.

I can get a tablet for a third of a price of an iPhone, and have a fully functioning computer with a reasonable screen size.

Business before bashing.

Did not really see where I was complaining. Only pointing out that Apple is like most liberals. They stand on other people's principles. When money enters the equation the liberals STFU. When it is nothing but a publicity stunt they are all over that. Hypocrites.

Business before bashing.

Apple has the right to voice it's opinion. Who is saying otherwise?

What countries does Apple 'promote business' in (whatever that means) that executes gays? Apple have a presence in Iran?

Did not really see where I was complaining. Only pointing out that Apple is like most liberals. They stand on other people's principles. When money enters the equation the liberals STFU. When it is nothing but a publicity stunt they are all over that. Hypocrites.

The same thing can be said about Hobby Lobby not wanting to give birth control to its employees, but buying 93% of its merchandise from China, where women have forced abortions.

Forum List

Back