Applause, Mr. Trump

Trump is doing exactly what he said he would do, he is putting China on notice that our policy is "America First"! So yes, applause is indeed in order.

Why should we be afraid to talk to Taiwan??? I am more comfortable with having diplomatic relations with the Taiwanese than I am with Cuba; who is still engaged in egregious human rights violations...

I admit I didn't read all this Horse Shit from the New York Times. It is 99% Horse Shit, but in the 01% that is Truth, upon which a superstructure of Horse Shit is erected....did it happened to say that it was Ronald Reagan who last Sacked-Up and dared to place a phone call to the President of Taiwan...forsaking a craven fear that the Chinese would be offended.

It was Ronnie, God bless him...Ronald Reagan.....the third finest set of balls in the 20th Century behind only Winston Churchill and Margaret Thatcher.

To hell with with this liberal hissy fit the liberal media is throwing over a phone call to the president of Taiwan. The incoming President of the United States can damn well dial up whoever he wants...and he does not need some handler from John Kerry's corrupt and incompetent State Department to guide him through it. Or, more concisely: Fuck the Obama Administration and its very own Pravda---the hated Mainstream Media.

The Question is why did not Obama Sack Up and do same thing when China started building Military bases on Islands which do not belong to them and are in vital shipping lanes, and vital to the interest of the United States.

It is because Barack Obama is a Pussy. It is very probable that he is a Marxist; it is likely that he is a Muslim; but it is a sure thing that he is a Pussy.

He has 49 days to go. Lord help us.

_---

All the liberals worry about it buying their cheap Chinese shit sold at the dollar tree. Trump made no secret he was going after China during the election....see how they do against guys like Carl Icahn :badgrin:

You do know that taiwan, and china are not on the same page and a call to taiwan will not make china very happy with dump

Ask me again if I give a rat's ass what China thinks.

billy you might not BUT in the scheme of things they are very important Who trades with us more ?? Who do we owe the most $$$ too?

You do know that taiwan, and china are not on the same page and a call to taiwan will not make china very happy with dump

billy you might not BUT in the scheme of things they are very important Who trades with us more ??

They need us way more than we need them. One-third of their econ is derived from imports to the US. If we cut them off, it will nosedive.

Who do we owe the most $$$ too?

If they call it, payment deferred till 2067.

billy you might not BUT in the scheme of things they are very important Who trades with us more ??

They need us way more than we need them. One-third of their econ is derived from imports to the US. If we cut them off, it will nosedive.

Ever see their armed forces marching?? Not afraid of them but WHY stick pins in their asses?

Ever see their armed forces marching??

Yes. They could raise an army of 200,000,000. They gotta feed them.

China is at least ten years from being capable of taking us on, and since we will in the coming year be re-expanding our own military assets and R&D, that gap will increase.

Not afraid of them but WHY stick pins in their asses?

To reassert the authority the last three administrations have squandered.

Forum List

Back