Trump was all about white supremacists. Do they ever having anything else?

What are you talking about? Is there a quote or statement that's got you panties in a bunch? If so then post it

They are all fucking liars. They are a one trick pony. They have nothing.

Sad thing is, that trick aint working for them any more. Not since Booosh V Gore have I seen such butthurt from the democrat party, and never have I seen it soooo deep that they cant even talk about it without crying. I hope it keeps sucking for them.

Sad thing is, that trick aint working for them any more. Not since Booosh V Gore have I seen such butthurt from the democrat party, and never have I seen it soooo deep that they cant even talk about it without crying. I hope it keeps sucking for them.

And it will........they kept Pelosi around as House Min. Leader, didn't they?.......:lmao:

dont the rats know that we already know that all Democrats are KKK friendly? well except Joe Manchin,,,hes just a GOP pretending to be a democrat.
063b131f57c6afe2a4f0fbfbf7144913.jpg

Hillary threw the blacks under the bus thinking enough Latino's would put her over the top.....:afro:

As a minority I can't remember the last time I felt discriminated against in this country...
Political correct clowns are too sensitive for their own good… Fact

Every one of these videos makes me tear up. Amazing.

The fact that Trump actually pulled young and attractive black women voters should make these retards on here howling about the so called "popular vote" shit bricks.

I don't post much as my day to day activities keep me occupied most of the time. But once in awhile I feel that I really need to speak up and voice my concern over my observation of the behavior of the looney, liberal left, I have never seen a more hate filled, bunch of racist, superioristic programmed zombies that have all had their brains sucked out by the elitist politicians like Slick Willy, Hilliary, BO and his wife Michael.,.none of which would ever consider telling the truth about anything at all, nor take responsibility for their own BS actions and fleecing of the sheep that so blindly follow them like the mindless zombies they are. Thank God Trump won the election. At least he won't sell the White House to the highest donor like Hilliary was preparing to do..

Forum List

Back