Appeasement: White House now backing off tough Iran sanctions

Obama's Iran policy has been a disaster, predictably so, from Day 1. Relying on the feckless weasels at the UN to help is foolhardy in the extreme.
His next strategy is going to be to announce that we will try to "contain" the nuclear threat of Iran. Look for Israel to get fed up and do their own actions.
Nice work, Barry.

I'll choose national security over appeasing Boeing and Exxon Mobil that lobby against these sanctions, along with Cargill Inc., ConocoPhillips, Hannover Re, Bechtel Corp., Halliburton Co. and Siemens AG. But then I have a job.

my2¢;2411689 said:
I'll choose national security over appeasing Boeing and Exxon Mobil that lobby against these sanctions, along with Cargill Inc., ConocoPhillips, Hannover Re, Bechtel Corp., Halliburton Co. and Siemens AG. But then I have a job.

No doubt working for the state.....

Of course he is, Obama wants Iran to get a nuke.

50-100 years from now, our great grandkids will read history books that will speak of Israel's preeemptive strike on Iran, then of the massive war, similar to the 6-day-war of 1967, that the Arab world will embark on. May be as big as WWII in scope. Obama's foreign policy will be a major contributor to that course of history unfolding that way.

This President hasn't gotten anything right since becoming President. No one knows what his foreign policy is all about. I don't think he even knows. Apparently his apology tours weren't enough. Gee,go figure? This is just one more issue this President has failed on. He just can't seem to do anything right. It's getting to be pretty sad.

Forum List

Back