Appeals court upholds 20 week abortion ban!

It's a start!

No, it's not. Abortion won't be made illegal in America. You can count on that. All this does is ensure that TX will remain stuck in an anti-womens rights time capsule of its own making.

Science will eventually prove a fetus is a baby. There are already 4_d ultrasounds. I even predict one day abortion will be a blight on america like slavery is.

Don't quit your day job. You're no Nostradamus.

It's a start!

No, it's not. Abortion won't be made illegal in America. You can count on that. All this does is ensure that TX will remain stuck in an anti-womens rights time capsule of its own making.

Yeah those 3 damn anti women women judges eh!? :lol::lol:

I didn't say anything about the judges. But being female doesn't mean that one is immune to an old style mindset where women are viewed as subservient to men and in need of being kept in check by their laws.

I didn't say anything about the judges. But being female doesn't mean that one is immune to an old style mindset where women are viewed as subservient to men and in need of being kept in check by their laws.

The problem with this is its not what its about,but once again up come the standard talking points,as baseless as they are ,they are used daily.

The problem with this is its not what its about,but once again up come the standard talking points,as baseless as they are ,they are used daily.

Actually that is what this is about. The state telling women what they can do with their own bodies and health by making it as difficult as possible for women that choose abortion from exercising that right.

Nonsense. I don't think men should be allowed to murder babies either. See. Equal.

The anti-rights hypocrites can celebrate with a shopping trip to Hobby Lobby.

10013322_741070229248178_1102480752_n.jpg

I'm as pro choice as they come, but shouldn't a woman know well before she's been pregnant for close to 5 months whether or not she wants the baby?

Sure.

And that's when testing can indicate some truly horrific birth defects, diseases, etc.

We wouldn't want the parents to have a decision to make at that point, would we?

That testing can be carried out in the first trimester 1-3 months.

Prenatal diagnosis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Non-invasive first trimester blood test reliably detects Down's syndrome and other genetic fetal abnormalities

Non-invasive first trimester blood test reliably detects Down's syndrome and other genetic fetal abnormalities -- ScienceDaily

Noninvasive prenatal testing detects more than 80 percent of chromosomal abnormalities -- ScienceDaily

Forum List

Back