Appeals court upholds 20 week abortion ban!

• Banned
Two key provisions of Texas' hotly debated pro-life law have been upheld by an all-female panel of judges from a U.S. Appeals Court today in a ruling that invoked the notorious case of abortionist Kermit Gosnell.

DAMN! They must be part of the war on women eh!?

I'm as pro choice as they come, but shouldn't a woman know well before she's been pregnant for close to 5 months whether or not she wants the baby?

I'm as pro choice as they come, but shouldn't a woman know well before she's been pregnant for close to 5 months whether or not she wants the baby?

I've heard of (from reputable sources) women that were so fat and so stupid they didn't even know they were prego until about 6-1/2 Months.

Since they are dimocraps 99.9% of the time, we should make an exception for them.

And give them $5 from "Keep America Beautiful"

Sure.

And that's when testing can indicate some truly horrific birth defects, diseases, etc.

We wouldn't want the parents to have a decision to make at that point, would we?

Sure.

And that's when testing can indicate some truly horrific birth defects, diseases, etc.

We wouldn't want the parents to have a decision to make at that point, would we?

Do you have children?would you give your life for said children?

I've heard of (from reputable sources) women that were so fat and so stupid they didn't even know they were prego until about 6-1/2 Months.

Since they are dimocraps 99.9% of the time, we should make an exception for them.

And give them $5 from "Keep America Beautiful"

Proof positive of a reactionary far righty's lack of intelligence.

Sure.

A law can be crafted to provide those exceptions.

Sure.

Oh, that's nice. "Your child is going to be born and exist in excruciating pain until she dies around the age of three. And now, I have some lovely legal hoops for you to jump through."

Here's hoping the hospital in question isn't a religious corporation. :thup:

Last edited:

No, it's not. Abortion won't be made illegal in America. You can count on that. All this does is ensure that TX will remain stuck in an anti-womens rights time capsule of its own making.

Science will eventually prove a fetus is a baby. There are already 4_d ultrasounds. I even predict one day abortion will be a blight on america like slavery is.

I even predict one day abortion will be a blight on america like slavery is.

It already is, and common sense tell us what babies are.

Sure.

Oh, that's nice. "Your child is going to be born and exist in excruciating pain until she dies around the age of three. And now, I have some lovely legal hoops for you to jump through."

That does not even make sense. I wrote above that the law can be written to provide for those exceptions.

That does not even make sense. I wrote above that the law can be written to provide for those exceptions.

You didn't say THE law. You said A law. As in "pass this one, and then we'll handle exceptions."

Forum List

Back