Apparently, we're not welcome in Indonesia

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Comrade, Jan 11, 2005.

1. Comrade

Comrade Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167
    Well no, the fact is whatever drinking and whoring there may be had would be already there, and of course our soldiers would be less likely to do either than any other civilians in any relief organization.

People who work for these Islamic relief agencies must be so impotent that all they can do is bitch about all the drinking and whoring that must be going on out there in the flooded zone right now... :rolleyes:

If foreign assistance from infidels will destroy the 'sanctity of Muslims' in the area, one can only ask if that is more important than their actual lives that would be forfeit without Western help.

Then again, this is still just the opinion of the growing number of Islamist relief workers also flooding into the area.

What exactly are these Islamic 'relief' workers up to?

2. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    My guess?----Intimdating the traumatized people into not being to grateful about the help that the west is providing. I wonder if the UN will provide troops to protect the relief workers from the Islamic brown shirts?

3. krisy

krisy Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +112
    Maybe they should just leave then,and see what these Islamic "aid workers" can do for everyone. :rolleyes:

DO they ever give up? Do they ever appreciate the help they are given? I can hear them now if Australia wasn't there,along with the U.S. etc. ....."where are all the rich countries? Why aren't they helping us?" This guy needs to realise that it ain't fun for those troops to be over there,take what you can get buddy!!!!!

4. freeandfun1

freeandfun1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +296
    I would agree, but you know that if we leave and leave the Islamic aid workers, the UN will end up giving those Islamic aid workers OUR money and make them out to be the heros. Plus, the money will never go to aid, but toward buying new bombs in which to kill Americans.

5. krisy

krisy Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +112

So true!! It gets real annoying helping everyone around the world. Not just the U.S.,Great Britain,Australia,all of us,and we get bitch slapped and critsized in return. I'm glad we are helping,I wish they would tape those critical mouths shut though!!!!! The hypocracy kills me. They treat women like shit,yet Australians don't dare drink or engage in activities with whores(not that I promote that kind of stuff),but give me a break!!!