Apparently R-Wers don't need a clean environment....

The EPA is too ahead of themselves. Its time to curb their bullshit.
Please cite examples. Are the NESHAP standards too restrictive? What about CERCLA? Should they roll back CFR 14-281 or CFR 14 320?

Anecdotes are fine for bumper stickers, talk radio and the scientifically illiterate, but real cuts to the EPA require thoughtfulness and a respected for scientific fact.

In their moronic frenzy over Trump's win last month, right wingers have no interest in clean water, clean air, and sane restrictions on wanton polluters. I guess a clean environment is a partisan issue and for most right wingers they welcome getting screwed as long as the "screwing" has a conservative agenda.

Pruitt is a prick, and Trump picking him is a preamble to his handing over the reins of government to whomever has been bribed by the wealthy class. Eventually right wingers too will realize how truly fucked up this administration will be......lets hope that its not too late for both our country and the enture planet.
I always have supported the RW ignoring food and water and all other environment standards......................in their states.

In their moronic frenzy over Trump's win last month, right wingers have no interest in clean water, clean air, and sane restrictions on wanton polluters. I guess a clean environment is a partisan issue and for most right wingers they welcome getting screwed as long as the "screwing" has a conservative agenda.

Pruitt is a prick, and Trump picking him is a preamble to his handing over the reins of government to whomever has been bribed by the wealthy class. Eventually right wingers too will realize how truly fucked up this administration will be......lets hope that its not too late for both our country and the enture planet.
dependsformen.jpg

Please cite examples. Are the NESHAP standards too restrictive? What about CERCLA? Should they roll back CFR 14-281 or CFR 14 320?

Anecdotes are fine for bumper stickers, talk radio and the scientifically illiterate, but real cuts to the EPA require thoughtfulness and a respected for scientific fact.
This couple bought some property build a retirement home. EPA said they could not build their home, it was wetlands. There is no water on their property.

Supreme Court Allows Lawsuit in E.P.A. Wetlands Case

Stupid EPA Regulations -

its interesting to note, where Im at is rural, mostly conservatives live around here. You dont see garbage on the side of the roads, our yards are clean, we dont dump our oil into our yards (we dont have storm drains) we mostly keep it pristine as much as we can, I can drive 7 miles to the store in 10 minutes without hitting traffic lights..My acreage is fully wooded except for a grass field that I keep for the hell of it, my property generates enough oxygen for a couple of families.
Then you go to the less rural area that in this state at least, are mostly liberals, there is garbage all over the sides of the road, trash is making its way to the storm drains and out to the bay, people just throw their trash and uneaten food in the streets, the air actually smells like rotting garbage. and to travel by car through the city can take an hour or more of sitting at traffic lights wasting fuel and adding to the air pollution index greatly. Plus there are no trees or grass areas to produce oxygen.
And these liberals are the people that will try to tell us conservatives where I live, how to be environmentally friendly? When these people can manage to live as environmentally friendly as I do, then they might have the right to talk to me about these things, until then, start looking right outside your own front door.
Get rid of the EPA all together and go with Newts Idea as mentioned in the article I linked. If we got rid of all cities our pollution would be decreased thousands of times over.

aren't there laymans terms and explanations concerning the standards that you just threw out . Seems to me that government terms should be clearly understandable to regular Americans rather than gobbeldegook like those standards that you mention . Seems to me that those unknown [to the public] standards show that the government and the agencies purposely keep Americans in the dark about what they are doing and to me this special talk and concepts is why many Americans dislike secretive and regulating / rule making agencies Nosmo King !!

NESHAP and Cercla are perhaps fine for gov or epa employees or regulators but do nothing to inform Americans NosmoKing !!

You are so right! We need to keep the Obama EPA exactly as it is!

150807151528-yellow-river-ian-lucier-1-super-169.jpeg

The sub human who started this topic was too chicken to bring up the subject of Algore's FRAUD for good reason...

You are so right! We need to keep the Obama EPA exactly as it is!

150807151528-yellow-river-ian-lucier-1-super-169.jpeg
Its orange.
lets rename it Trump River.
Sorry, couldnt resist.

I always have supported the RW ignoring food and water and all other environment standards......................in their states.

Your ability for self delusion is quite remarkable

This couple bought some property build a retirement home. EPA said they could not build their home, it was wetlands. There is no water on their property.

Perhaps they did not know the definition notion of "wetlands". Could you explain, or do you need me to cite the regulations and specifications?

Perhaps they did not know the definition notion of "wetlands". Could you explain, or do you need me to cite the regulations and specifications?
The Supreme Court agreed with them, dufus.

The supreme Court also gave them the right to interpret the Clean Air Act how they see fit and regulate pollutants..

"Wetlands are areas where water covers the soil, or is present either at or near the surface of the soil all year or for varying periods of time during the year, including during the growing season."
What is a Wetland? | Wetlands Protection and Restoration | US EPA

Shitforbrains leftist.

The supreme Court also gave them the right to interpret the Clean Air Act how they see fit and regulate pollutants..
Which is why the government needs to be reigned in.

Oh Good God! Now the libs are trying to claim that Conservatives hate clean air, clean water, and wants to destroy the environment... You people have completely lost your freakin' ever-lovin' minds over this Hillary loss!

Oh Good God! Now the libs are trying to claim that Conservatives hate clean air, clean water, and wants to destroy the environment... You people have completely lost your freakin' ever-lovin' minds over this Hillary loss!

They are embracing the butt hurt