Apparently R-Wers don't need a clean environment....

Or it could be you leftwingers are full of shit and you guys want to be pesants with the govt controlling you, because freedom is too hard and unfair.

No, no.......I am sure that coal mine owners, pipeline builders, and auto manufacturers will forgo profits for the sake of your sorry ass....; after all, those companies and conglomerates are run by "sweethearts" who care about your health.

Yeah and all those.people in.DC care so.much about people they slave to.set up committees and focus groups on how people in fly over country live and think.

Ill trust a CEO who has to perform over an entitled bearucrat who can never lose his job.

Or it could be you leftwingers are full of shit and you guys want to be pesants with the govt controlling you, because freedom is too hard and unfair.

No, no.......I am sure that coal mine owners, pipeline builders, and auto manufacturers will forgo profits for the sake of your sorry ass....; after all, those companies and conglomerates are run by "sweethearts" who care about your health.

Yeah and all those.people in.DC care so.much about people they slave to.set up committees and focus groups on how people in fly over country live and think.

Ill trust a CEO who has to perform over an entitled bearucrat who can never lose his job.
You realize that CEOs have golden parachutes, right? Anyone who doesn't see that CEOs are all about short term self interest have never worked for a major corporation.

Wealthy Americans who are patriotic to America are infinitely preferable to the sellouts the Dems and GOP keep serving us...

the only thing Obama, W, Bill Clinton, and Hillary ever cared about was selling out America to enrich and empower themselves. The four combined lack a single molecule of patriotism to the US. Individuals who made money based on merit and producing value for clients, they are automatically better.

In their moronic frenzy over Trump's win last month, right wingers have no interest in clean water, clean air, and sane restrictions on wanton polluters. I guess a clean environment is a partisan issue and for most right wingers they welcome getting screwed as long as the "screwing" has a conservative agenda.

Pruitt is a prick, and Trump picking him is a preamble to his handing over the reins of government to whomever has been bribed by the wealthy class. Eventually right wingers too will realize how truly fucked up this administration will be......lets hope that its not too late for both our country and the enture planet.

Yes, they want to drink nuclear waste and breathe polluted air. Moron
What are you saying - that they don't want those things but are just too stupid to realize that's what they're going to get?

No, I'm saying you're a fucking partisan idiot

In their moronic frenzy over Trump's win last month, right wingers have no interest in clean water, clean air, and sane restrictions on wanton polluters. I guess a clean environment is a partisan issue and for most right wingers they welcome getting screwed as long as the "screwing" has a conservative agenda.

Pruitt is a prick, and Trump picking him is a preamble to his handing over the reins of government to whomever has been bribed by the wealthy class. Eventually right wingers too will realize how truly fucked up this administration will be......lets hope that its not too late for both our country and the enture planet.

Yes, they want to drink nuclear waste and breathe polluted air. Moron
What are you saying - that they don't want those things but are just too stupid to realize that's what they're going to get?

No, I'm saying you're a fucking partisan idiot
Partisan... Which party?

You realize that CEOs have golden parachutes, right? Anyone who doesn't see that CEOs are all about short term self interest have never worked for a major corporation.

What do you think govt.pensions are?
But atleast CEOs have metrics to meet and businesses are much more.friendly and customer service oriented because they have to be.

Any improvement produced certainly is no longer worth the cost

The above reminds me of the conservatives' bullshit about "death panels"....
A-la, "any improvement in the life expectancy of a human, is no longer worth the cost."

What a fucking moron, MiddleFingerBoy truly is.........

Prove it wrong, asshole. What is the benefit of shutting down coal fired power plants? What's the cost?