Apparently R-Wers don't need a clean environment....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
In their moronic frenzy over Trump's win last month, right wingers have no interest in clean water, clean air, and sane restrictions on wanton polluters. I guess a clean environment is a partisan issue and for most right wingers they welcome getting screwed as long as the "screwing" has a conservative agenda.

Pruitt is a prick, and Trump picking him is a preamble to his handing over the reins of government to whomever has been bribed by the wealthy class. Eventually right wingers too will realize how truly fucked up this administration will be......lets hope that its not too late for both our country and the enture planet.

Prospective secretary of state Rex Tillerson is the one you really need to worry about. Entire jungles are mowed down to pave way for a new oil pipe.

In their moronic frenzy over Trump's win last month, right wingers have no interest in clean water, clean air, and sane restrictions on wanton polluters. I guess a clean environment is a partisan issue and for most right wingers they welcome getting screwed as long as the "screwing" has a conservative agenda.

Pruitt is a prick, and Trump picking him is a preamble to his handing over the reins of government to whomever has been bribed by the wealthy class. Eventually right wingers too will realize how truly fucked up this administration will be......lets hope that its not too late for both our country and the enture planet.
Reason #67,945 why Trump is moving into the White House next month.

Prospective secretary of state Rex Tillerson is the one you really need to worry about. Entire jungles are mowed down to pave way for a new oil pipe.
------------------------------------------------------------ what jungles and what pipeline , are the jungles and pipelines in the USA Onyx ??

Greens alrdy cut jungle down for biofuel

Do they also have entire governments in their pocket, possess private armies, and are engaged in conflict with third world rebels to protect their business interests?

Yes, they want to drink nuclear waste and breathe polluted air. Moron

I may have to save this post, so in four years I can prove you're full of shit.

Locate those jungles being mowed down yet?

They cut down 7000 acres of jungle in Papua New Guinea. Maybe that's why rebels were taking potshots at Exxon oil execs over there.
----------------------------------------------------------------------- I thought this thread was about the American 'epa' !! As far as the execs , let them get body armor Onyx !!

Locate those jungles being mowed down yet?

They cut down 7000 acres of jungle in Papua New Guinea. Maybe that's why rebels were taking potshots at Exxon oil execs over there.
The Obama EPA is responsible for 7000 acres of jungle in Papua New Guinea jungle being cut down?

A. You blaming Obama for this is ridiculous.
B. I just got back from the jungles of Southeast Asia on Monday, not such a bad thing clearing areas.

The Obama EPA is responsible for 7000 acres of jungle in Papua New Guinea jungle being cut down?

B. I just got back from the jungles of Southeast Asia on Monday, not such a bad thing clearing areas.

WTF, I was talking about ExxonMobil under the leadership of Rex Tillerson, global murderer extraordinaire.

WTF, I was talking about ExxonMobil under the leadership of Rex Tillerson, global murderer extraordinaire.
Global murderer! So you have no clue as to what this thread is about then.
Move along, leave the adults alone.

This guy is in the process of suing the EPA. Conflict of interest here, maybe?

But seriously, why even bother with the charade, just do away with the agency.

The Koch brothers have been high-fiving each other since this announcement was made.

Yo, you listen too much of CNN, MSNBC, etc., the U.S.A. looks the same to me after all my years in life! When is the last time you went to a beach, the mountains, seen a river, breath the air? I rest my case!!!

"GTP"
graphics-bugs-bunny-829345.jpg