Apparently It Isn't Enough That The Little Mermaid Is Now Black

Obsessed wit white mermaids in real life.
Disney is anti-manatee! They say alleged mermaids were really manatees. I used to give one a head of lettuce every other day.
Manatees are not black Americans or homosexual. :dunno:
"Sea Cow" is fitting.

I guarantee "The Little Mermaid" is post Walt Disney's demise.

What about Uncle Remus? That was awesome! :funnyface:

Also a standard in American literature for over a century. How many Uncle Remus stories do you know?

From the OP's link:

With another Disney live-action remake of an animated classic coming up soon, many fans are buzzing around the new Little Mermaid. There are many aspects of the story that have been talked over, critiqued, and rethought over the 33 years since the iconic Disney animated film hit theaters. There is, however, one popular aspect that could help the new film succeed if it is addressed. Ever since the original story was penned by Hans Christian Anderson in 1837, The Little Mermaid has been a symbol of the LGBTQIA experience, with both the story and the movie being widely accepted by the community and often read as an allegory thereof.

Bull-CRAP.

I challenge any progressive who believes that to show any writing from 1837 that talks about the Little Mermaid being a tranny.

Hollywood wants to make everyone into an LGBTQ++ nowadays. And with fictional character like mermaids, they can do it without being sued by the subject's relatives and descendants.

They did the same with the movie about Liberace, alleging that Leeb was a homo.
Ohh Liberace was a well known queer in those days they weren't called gay. He was very blatant. Died of AIDS too.

Ohh Liberace was a well known queer in those days they weren't called gay. He was very blatant. Died of AIDS too.

I heard those rumors, but my grandmother was a tremendous fan of his and told me he was Normal.

Further, he sued a newspaper in England in the 1950's that made that accusation, and the courts actually ruled that Liberace was Heterosexual.

A lot of people claim to be straight, but Leeb was one of few to have had the matter adjudicated in court.

My son used to work for Disney and knows people that are now executives. Disney is starting to care about the monumental losses. That's why Bob Chapek was canned. This race swapping and gay vomit is coming from Kathleen Kennedy. Word is that if girl power Indiana Jones fails, Kennedy will go.

I heard those rumors, but my grandmother was a tremendous fan of his and told me he was Normal.

Further, he sued a newspaper in England in the 1950's that made that accusation, and the courts actually ruled that Liberace was Heterosexual.

A lot of people claim to be straight, but Leeb was one of few to have had the matter adjudicated in court.
My Gran adored him. My mother kept telling her that he was queer. They used to argue about it all the time.

Woke has these studios hemorrhaging money. They either stop it or suffer.

Forum List

Back