Apparently It Isn't Enough That The Little Mermaid Is Now Black

It's gotten to the point where stupid faggotry for nothing is pissing people off. Tread lightly, faggot.

It's one thing for gays to be who they and accepted. That's OK. It's quite another for them to push their nasty shitty dicks into the faces of all Americans.
Without getting them sliced the fuck off with a very sharp knife, that is.
Jefferson advocated for homosexuals to be gelded. Well, not gelded, but made into eunuchs. Versus hanging them outright. True Story. Prove me wrong.

Jefferson was a slave raping piece of garbage, and we'll be coming for his statues next. Heh, heh, heh.

So, um, which movie was someone shoving his shit-dick in your face, exactly? Because it sounds like you are describing a hookup that went terribly wrong.

Ever notice how homophobes graphically describe gay sex acts? It's like a vegetarian who can't stop talking about steak.

I don't care what race or color the Little Mermaid is.

I don't like all the LGBTQ stuff being forced on kids, especially.

One above is NOT like the other.

Right. Because they need to hate gay people just like Jesus did. How are they going to hate gay people if they actually see them as people?

Right. Because they need to hate gay people just like Jesus did. How are they going to hate gay people if they actually see them as people?

Poor Joe, stuck in his narrow little world.

My daughter's best friend is coming over soon, home for break. He's gay. He's been in our home many times, as well as his friends. They've been "besties" since middle school.

He's a sinner, Joe. So am I. So is my husband. So are my kids. We love him, genuinely, without condoning his sin, just like we don't condone our own. The fact that we don't condone our own sin is why we also don't hate him or close our home to him. This is what the Bible means by "he who is without sin can cast the first stone". It's not that you have to call sin GOOD. It's that you don't condemn for it.

Last edited:

PS Like many young gays, he really, really hates--and laughs at--the gay "agenda" and the liberal endorsement of it. Like this, above.

We laugh at it together, Joe. The evangelical Christian family and their gay friend.

Believe it or not, I don't care. We laugh.

didnt you just tell me i was going to hell a few days ago SweetSue92 for being a pagan but now you are just peachie and loving to a gay person...i call bs on that

Uh....no. I cannot tell anyone they are going to Hell, I'm not Jesus! You should all thank God for that.

Homosexuality is a sexual sin and a grave one.

Paganism is demonic. It is from the depths of Hell.

Suppose a producer decided to make a film about MLK and cast Stallone or Mel Gibson into the starring role?

Would you be open to putting a honky into a black role?

MLK isn't the work of Hans Christian Andersen.

Poor Joe, stuck in his narrow little world.

My daughter's best friend is coming over soon, home for break. He's gay. He's been in our home many times, as well as his friends. They've been "besties" since middle school.

Isn't that like Archie Bunker saying, "don't get me wrong, some of my best friends are black" before spewing into a whole raft of racist shit?

He's a sinner, Joe. So am I. So is my husband. So are my kids. We love him, genuinely, without condoning his sin, just like we don't condone our own. The fact that we don't condone our own sin is why we also don't hate him or close our home to him. This is what the Bible means by "he who is without sin can cast the first stone". It's not that you have to call sin GOOD. It's that you don't condemn for it.

So why is it a "sin"? Because God said so? God also said don't eat shellfish, but I don't see you protesting outside the Red Lobster.

My view of a sin is an action that causes harm to another person. When you wingnuts cut aid to the poor to give tax cuts to rich people, that's a sin. And unlike your homophobia, I can quote chapter and verse where Jesus said as much.

Two people who love each other engaging in sexual acts is not a sin. Two people who just engage in consensual sexual acts without loving each other is not a sin.

If sexual orientation is no more a choice than gender or race, then your homophobia is a sin. You are hating people who who they are, not what they do.

PS Like many young gays, he really, really hates--and laughs at--the gay "agenda" and the liberal endorsement of it. Like this, above.

We laugh at it together, Joe. The evangelical Christian family and their gay friend.

Believe it or not, I don't care. We laugh.

Right, you don't care, which is why you said,

I don't like all the LGBTQ stuff being forced on kids, especially.

The panic of every homophobic bigot since Anita Bryant back in the 1970's.

(This is the part where you brag you've put me on ignore for the 31st time.)

Isn't that like Archie Bunker saying, "don't get me wrong, some of my best friends are black" before spewing into a whole raft of racist shit?

So why is it a "sin"? Because God said so? God also said don't eat shellfish, but I don't see you protesting outside the Red Lobster.

My view of a sin is an action that causes harm to another person. When you wingnuts cut aid to the poor to give tax cuts to rich people, that's a sin. And unlike your homophobia, I can quote chapter and verse where Jesus said as much.

Two people who love each other engaging in sexual acts is not a sin. Two people who just engage in consensual sexual acts without loving each other is not a sin.

If sexual orientation is no more a choice than gender or race, then your homophobia is a sin. You are hating people who who they are, not what they do.

Right, you don't care, which is why you said,

The panic of every homophobic bigot since Anita Bryant back in the 1970's.

(This is the part where you brag you've put me on ignore for the 31st time.)

As to "shellfish":

Civil Law
Ceremonial Law
Moral Law

If you need enlightening let me know.

I also could not begin to care less what YOU think is sinful. I care very much what GOD thinks is sinful.

God.

Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body.--1 Cor 6:18

Gee, so if "God" said so (actually, the people who wrote the bible, not God. St. Paul wasn't God.), then what about all the other rules "God" set forth?.

I do need some advice from you regarding some other elements of God's Law and how to follow them.

1. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord -- Lev.1:9. The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanness - Lev.15: 19-24. The problem is how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offence.

4. Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

5. I have a neighbour who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2. The passage clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination (Lev. 11:10), it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there “degrees” of abomination?

7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev.19:27. How should they die?

9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves? 10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev. 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? (Lev.24:10-16). Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy considerable expertise in such matters, so I am confident you can help. Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.

Gee, so if "God" said so (actually, the people who wrote the bible, not God. St. Paul wasn't God.), then what about all the other rules "God" set forth?.

I do need some advice from you regarding some other elements of God's Law and how to follow them.

1. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord -- Lev.1:9. The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanness - Lev.15: 19-24. The problem is how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offence.

4. Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

5. I have a neighbour who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2. The passage clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination (Lev. 11:10), it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there “degrees” of abomination?

7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev.19:27. How should they die?

9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves? 10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev. 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? (Lev.24:10-16). Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy considerable expertise in such matters, so I am confident you can help. Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.

Civil Law
Ceremonial Law
Moral Law

All of God's laws were the right teaching for the right time, rather like a child's bedtime. When you insisted your children go to bed at, say, 7:30 when they were four years old, that was a good law. But it's no longer needed because circumstances have changed.

That's the case of the Civil and Ceremonial Laws in the OT. They are fulfilled. They are no longer necessary.

The Moral Law--things you taught your children like don't lie, don't steal, etc--are never "outgrown".

Forum List

Back