API: Michelle Obama story to be updated tomorrow the 19th of October

Seriously? Kathianne has taken to siding with white supremist groups? And to think, at one time I thought she had a smidgen of credibility.

:redface:

To be fair I had to dig a fair way to get to that allegation - and it's not proven but it does make sense. This API site looks credible until you look around. So, no, K is not siding with white supremacists - they're trying to fit up Obama with this kind of rubbish.

Its no one's fault that 95% of the stories put out there about Obama are lies and fabrications, especially from dishonest rightwing wankers who's sole intent is to smear and rile up fear of Obama.
As opposed to the 95% of people who will get a tax cut under Obama's administration. (There's that number again). Besides, Obama's policies themselves rile up fear among the voters.
wow i wonder when they will discuss cindy mccain being an admitted theif (stealing drugs) and an admitted drug addict.
Probably when they discuss where Obama got his "blow".
Seriously? Kathianne has taken to siding with white supremist groups? And to think, at one time I thought she had a smidgen of credibility. :redface:
Should they only side with Black Supremacy groups Like the Rev, Wright's church or the Nation of Islam?
This API site looks credible until you look around.
Well no one took The Drudge Report seriously when they broke the Monica Lewinski story either and that turned out to be true didn't it?
It's a mistake to just dismiss blog stories. If it's not true then we will know soon enough.

Ok my Aussie friend, you nailed that. Sorry, I believed something faked. At least I know how to admit that. :D :embarrassed:

:clap2: for admitting your mistake kath!

what I find hysterical is that ANYONE would actually believe Michelle Obama so stupid as to give that type of interview 3 weeks before the election when her husband is ahead in the polls! I mean seriously?! :lol:

Ok my Aussie friend, you nailed that. Sorry, I believed something faked. At least I know how to admit that. :D :embarrassed:

Heck no need for embarrassment Kat - it's a slick site, the only reason I got sus about it was the singular tone of the articles and the contributions from "outsiders".

Forum List

Back