AP poll: Trump approval at 36%

I thought the right didn't believe polls.

Partisans believe what they want to hear.
Thanks for saying you like me because i go both ways

i'm like flip flops. first i flip then i flop!

first i endorsed Beto, then Marianne Williamson, then Booker, then Gabbard, then Yang

i'm an AGENT OF CHAOOOOOOOOOOOOS!
I thought you were "straight" gay.
i hit on Ann Coulter and Tomi Lahren on twitter just as much as i do Robby Soave and Ronan Farrow

first i endorsed Beto, then Marianne Williamson, then Booker, then Gabbard, then Yang

i hit on Ann Coulter and Tomi Lahren on twitter just as much as i do Robby Soave and Ronan Farrow
I think you'd fair much better with the fags. Those women would be out of your league anyway.

I think you'd fair much better with the fags. Those women would be out of your league anyway.
i'm sure you're this generations Elvis compared to me

STAY ON TOPIC, buddy boy

STAY ON TOPIC, buddy boy
I am sure you're this generations Liberace, to return the compliment. I've known a few gays that insist they're switch hitters.

STAY ON TOPIC, buddy boy
I am sure you're this generations Liberace, to return the compliment. I've known a few gays that insist they're switch hitters.
those are horny fks that don't care what they touch, they just need to get off.

Outrageous poll set up to ask only adults in America

These can be anyone

Most of the world wants to weaken the top dog

But the voters are citizens and not the world

Outrageous crookedness to put this up as a poll

Three modelers are predicting President Trump will win reelection in 2020 based on a combination of economic data and incumbent advantages, according to a column in The New York Times.
3 modelers predict Trump reelection: report

All the models are based on historical votes for Democratic and republic pols. But even in 2016 trump way underperformed the average republic pol. This thread has not reversed itself and with a muddled economy in 2020 will sink him.

The grifter lost the suburban republic white women vote and the pussy grabbing orange boy ain't bringing them back.

Three modelers are predicting President Trump will win reelection in 2020 based on a combination of economic data and incumbent advantages, according to a column in The New York Times.

All the models are based on historical votes for Democratic and republic pols. But even in 2016 trump way underperformed the average republic pol. This thread has not reversed itself and with a muddled economy in 2020 will sink him.

The grifter lost the suburban republic white women vote and the pussy grabbing orange boy ain't bringing them back.

Crookedness is what has caused the news not told correct about trump and grabbing private parts

Trump said if one is a star you can do anything to women

And they have proved him correct with the groupies around Rock stars

Trump has the men to stop all of this from the crooked news and deep state

He has the men on his side

Crookedness is what has caused the news not told correct about trump and grabbing private parts

Better start waving good-bye to him now.

The problem with trump is trump.

Trump has the men

That is the real power

Trump has the men

That is the real power

What do you mean? Do men vote more than women?

Trump has the men

That is the real power

What do you mean? Do men vote more than women?
I think women vote more

46 percent of Americans would NEVER consider voting for Trump
Doesn’t leave much margin for error for Trump

Never? You’re the king of hyperbole
What does STRONGLY disapprove mean to you?

46 percent of Americans would NEVER consider voting for Trump
Doesn’t leave much margin for error for Trump

Never? You’re the king of hyperbole
What does STRONGLY disapprove mean to you?

It
Doesn’t mean “never” because people vote with their pocketbook. Not sure how many times I need to explain it to you?

Forum List

Back