AP poll: Trump approval at 36%

95% think you're a moronic idiot but you keep going.

^Pathetic.

If you cant' deal with polling numbers then at least be man enough to stay away from the topic.
who said i can't deal with them? i dont see you dealing with the poll #'s as you bag on someone about iq tests inside of posts that look like a 6th grader did them.

feel free to practice what you preach. although i know that's not a strength of liberals.

Think of it as an IQ test, do you even know how?

Also so that anyone who wants to reply to your post doesn't have to fix your mistake.
how to fix it?
how to think of it as a test?
how to correct your grammar in your first sentence?

which part of your vague, poorly worded post would be in need of an IQ test?

Grammar is fine in my post . I can't help it if English is a problem for you.

Also so that anyone who wants to reply to your post doesn't have to fix your mistake.
how to fix it?

all you have to do is add back the bracket I removed. Guess where you add at? perhaps you need to take an IQ test.

how to fix it?

first sentence isn't even a sentence.
it also doesn't specify exactly what you want the person to think of so it's vague.
the comma is just out of place and at best a thought break but grammatically incorrect.

i could go on but at this point it's like reading Shakespeare to a dog. the dog won't understand and i've got better things to do.

how to fix it?

all you have to do is add back the bracket I removed.
he should think of it as an IQ test.

^Pathetic.

If you cant' deal with polling numbers then at least be man enough to stay away from the topic.
who said i can't deal with them? i dont see you dealing with the poll #'s as you bag on someone about iq tests inside of posts that look like a 6th grader did them.

feel free to practice what you preach. although i know that's not a strength of liberals.

I see, you're feelings were hurt.

I asked a poster to fix their post because the quotes were all messed up and I'm not wasting my time fixing their mistake in my reply. Where as you just basically called someone a name when they stated a fact from a link that you didn't like.

I'd like to move onto the topic of the thread, why don't you give it a try? Maybe start with a proper reply to rightwinger that is actually relevant to the thread.

yep, i wish there weren't 10 to 20% of your kind.
In a few decades there will only be my kind, snowflake
your kind is dying off, you're on the wrong side of history.
Trump is your last gasp. You'll be remembered as idiots.

how to fix it?

all you have to do is add back the bracket I removed. Guess where you add at? perhaps you need to take an IQ test.

Then why not take personal responsibility?

^Pathetic.

I see, you're feelings were hurt.

I asked a poster to fix their post because the quotes were all messed up and I'm not wasting my time fixing their mistake in my reply. Where as you just basically called someone a name when they stated a fact from a link that you didn't like.

I'd like to move onto the topic of the thread, why don't you give it a try? Maybe start with a proper reply to rightwinger that is actually relevant to the thread.
i see you replied.

i stopped giving a shit / reading there.

have a day.

smarter than you idiots that voted in obammy. aren't you proud? look at the 20 demofk candidates, they couldn't win a fart contest.

QUOTE="HappyJoy, post: 22970742, member: 54346"]

how to fix it?

Then why not take personal responsibility?[/QUOTE]
because it's my fking post and how I intended it.

Last edited:
That it's that high makes America look terrible
smarter than you idiots that voted in obammy. aren't you proud? look at the 20 demofk candidates, they couldn't win a fart contest.
Nobody can beat Trump at a fart contest. Maybe some of you incels, if you're fat enough.

Nobody can beat Trump at a fart contest. Maybe some of you incels, if you're fat enough.
all of your black candidates love sleeping around, let's see bernie likes to toke it up with russians, uncle joe loves to kiss little girls and other's brides. you got an irish guy posing as a hispanic, a hispanic that poses as an american. fk, that crowd is all fked up. tell me what one, any one of them has done to help our country!. ready......go

how to fix it?

HappyJoy figure it out yet? one fking bracket dude, and it's so obvious, but you're too stupid to look at it.

all of your black candidates love sleeping around, let's see bernie likes to toke it up with russians, uncle joe loves to kiss little girls and other's brides. you got an irish guy posing as a hispanic, a hispanic that poses as an american. fk, that crowd is all fked up. tell me what one, any one of them has done to help our country!. ready......go
I hear Bernie built a wall around his house. That's more than Trump's done.

I hear Bernie built a wall around his house. That's more than Trump's done.
he built a golf course instead and invited others in.

QUOTE="jc456, post: 22970803, member: 46512"]
how to fix it?

HappyJoy figure it out yet? one fking bracket dude, and it's so obvious, but you're too stupid to look at it.[/QUOTE]
HappyJoy so the answer is no!

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back