AP poll: Trump approval at 36%

Trump is your last gasp. You'll be remembered as idiots.
smarter than you idiots that voted in obammy. aren't you proud? look at the 20 demofk candidates, they couldn't win a fart contest.
Nobody can beat Trump at a fart contest. Maybe some of you incels, if you're fat enough.
all of your black candidates love sleeping around, let's see bernie likes to toke it up with russians, uncle joe loves to kiss little girls and other's brides. you got an irish guy posing as a hispanic, a hispanic that poses as an american. fk, that crowd is all fked up. tell me what one, any one of them has done to help our country!. ready......go
I hear Bernie built a wall around his house. That's more than Trump's done.
he built a golf course instead and invited others in.
He made sure your type wouldn't be allowed in

Yes. That number isn't going to budge much, just like the 25 odd percent that would give Trump a rimjob.
I love it when one man can cause such chaos among snots like you!!! it does my heart proud.

Chaos? For me? Not yet.

smarter than you idiots that voted in obammy. aren't you proud? look at the 20 demofk candidates, they couldn't win a fart contest.
Nobody can beat Trump at a fart contest. Maybe some of you incels, if you're fat enough.
all of your black candidates love sleeping around, let's see bernie likes to toke it up with russians, uncle joe loves to kiss little girls and other's brides. you got an irish guy posing as a hispanic, a hispanic that poses as an american. fk, that crowd is all fked up. tell me what one, any one of them has done to help our country!. ready......go
I hear Bernie built a wall around his house. That's more than Trump's done.
he built a golf course instead and invited others in.
He made sure your type wouldn't be allowed in
I haven't played since I had my hip replacement in 2017.

Yes. That number isn't going to budge much, just like the 25 odd percent that would give Trump a rimjob.
I love it when one man can cause such chaos among snots like you!!! it does my heart proud.

Chaos? For me? Not yet.
for everyone else!

Chaos? For me? Not yet.
for everyone else!

That was clearly what Uncle Vlad was trying to create, yes.

Key number
46 percent STRONGLY disapprove of Trump

Chaos? For me? Not yet.
for everyone else!

ask hitlery, she bought the russia dossier that was targeted to disrupt trump!! so not sure,

The fact that you can't figure that out tells all what one needs to know about your stupid!

Poll: 63% expect Trump reelection, up from 43%

A growing number of Americans, now a substantial majority, believe that President Trump is at least “somewhat likely” to win reelection, according to a new survey.
Despite nonstop negative headlines and concerns of an economic stall, 63% believe Trump is heading to reelection in Scott Rasmussen’s latest 2020 poll.

ME: I have known this for a while. Trump will win,. Many stories using many models predict this.
"Somewhat likely". So exciting!

The conservative Washington Beacon also bought the dossier.

Chaos? For me? Not yet.
for everyone else!

ask hitlery, she bought the russia dossier that was targeted to disrupt trump!! so not sure,

The fact that you can't figure that out tells all what one needs to know about your stupid!

There's that English proficiency we hear so much about.

A growing number of Americans, now a substantial majority, believe that President Trump is at least “somewhat likely” to win reelection, according to a new survey.
Despite nonstop negative headlines and concerns of an economic stall, 63% believe Trump is heading to reelection in Scott Rasmussen’s latest 2020 poll.

ME: I have known this for a while. Trump will win,. Many stories using many models predict this.
"Somewhat likely". So exciting!
yep, always remember this one

Chaos? For me? Not yet.
for everyone else!

There's that English proficiency we hear so much about.
where?

Yes. That number isn't going to budge much, just like the 20 odd percent that would give Trump a rimjob.
Why are you Woketards so obsessed with sexual imagery?

Surely you realize that DJT wouldn't let you rim his brown eye, right? So why do you obsess so much about it?

Forum List

Back