AP poll: Trump approval at 36%

You guys really love those polls at least at when they show you what you want to see. You would think at some point people would learn not to put so much stock in polls but they haven’t.

The conservative Washington Beacon also bought the dossier.
it's target was trump right? hmmmmm russians told them about the golden showers, right? so if russia wanted trump to win, why would they give out that fake information?

Chaos? For me? Not yet.
for everyone else!

That was clearly what Uncle Vlad was trying to create, yes.
ask hitlery, she bought the russia dossier that was targeted to disrupt trump!! so not sure,

The fact that you can't figure that out tells all what one needs to know about your stupid!

There's that English proficiency we hear so much about.
where?
Where you mentioned facts and he had to deflect with playing the Grammar Nazi

You guys really love those polls at least at when they show you what you want to see. You would think at some point people would learn not to put so much stock in polls but they haven’t.
yep cause this is priceless

Poll: 63% expect Trump reelection, up from 43%

A growing number of Americans, now a substantial majority, believe that President Trump is at least “somewhat likely” to win reelection, according to a new survey.
Despite nonstop negative headlines and concerns of an economic stall, 63% believe Trump is heading to reelection in Scott Rasmussen’s latest 2020 poll.

ME: I have known this for a while. Trump will win,. Many stories using many models predict this.
"Somewhat likely". So exciting!
yep, always remember this one

Coulter know how dumb that party has become. But they are only so dumb. Once they lose their jobs, and the coal mine doesn't pay them...

for everyone else!

That was clearly what Uncle Vlad was trying to create, yes.
ask hitlery, she bought the russia dossier that was targeted to disrupt trump!! so not sure,

The fact that you can't figure that out tells all what one needs to know about your stupid!

There's that English proficiency we hear so much about.
where?
Where you mentioned facts and he had to deflect with playing the Grammar Nazi
when we are so much more superior than others. It's really a burden, but I live with it. :auiqs.jpg:

A growing number of Americans, now a substantial majority, believe that President Trump is at least “somewhat likely” to win reelection, according to a new survey.
Despite nonstop negative headlines and concerns of an economic stall, 63% believe Trump is heading to reelection in Scott Rasmussen’s latest 2020 poll.

ME: I have known this for a while. Trump will win,. Many stories using many models predict this.
"Somewhat likely". So exciting!
yep, always remember this one

Coulter know how dumb that party has become. But they are only so dumb. Once they lose their jobs, and the coal mine doesn't pay them...

when you got nothing eh?

giphy.gif

Yes. That number isn't going to budge much, just like the 20 odd percent that would give Trump a rimjob.
Why are you Woketards so obsessed with sexual imagery?

Surely you realize that DJT wouldn't let you rim his brown eye, right? So why do you obsess so much about it?
cause he really does want to rim his brown eye. why else would it be top of mind to him repeatedly? I guess if he aks like a prick, he needs to obsess at rimming one.

Three modelers are predicting President Trump will win reelection in 2020 based on a combination of economic data and incumbent advantages, according to a column in The New York Times.
3 modelers predict Trump reelection: report

they all said the same thing about Hillary at this point.

Nah...Cankles was never POTUS to be reelected :lmao:
Sassy, did you see I reposted cankle's face plant in the SUV today!!!!

Three modelers are predicting President Trump will win reelection in 2020 based on a combination of economic data and incumbent advantages, according to a column in The New York Times.

No, LOL she have another fit?

No, LOL she have another fit?
naw, rehashing wonderful times from when trump had no path to the white house and cankles was falling down. it's in this thread twice.

Trump is gonna flip so many blue states like Minnesota and others it wont matter even if Beto runs and wins Texas, Trump will still win the big E!

Forum List

Back