AP: Obama’s aunt living in U.S. illegally

how is she a hypocrite for preaching abstinence to others and manifestly not providing her daughter with birth control?

she is consistent with her beliefs, regardless of what you or I think of the merits of those beliefs.

Huh? Because if somebody can't even get their own house in order, how they fuck are they going to run a country. And you better bet your rent money that if I'm preaching abstinence-only rhetoric, no child of mine is gonna get up the junction. And if they do, I'm gonna slink off with my tail between my legs because my argument is shot to shit more ways than Clinton can get laid.......(Bubba that is, not Hills..:cool:)

Huh? Because if somebody can't even get their own house in order, how they fuck are they going to run a country. And you better bet your rent money that if I'm preaching abstinence-only rhetoric, no child of mine is gonna get up the junction. And if they do, I'm gonna slink off with my tail between my legs because my argument is shot to shit more ways than Clinton can get laid.......(Bubba that is, not Hills..:cool:)

get back to me when you're lucid.

if you can't separate your contention that she's a hypocrite from how you feel about her candidacy, there's no point in continuing the discussion.

have a good one.

Kinda disgusting how you guys are attacking a family member who has absolutely nothing to do with the election whatsoever.

Its all fair game once you put yourself there!

get back to me when you're lucid.

if you can't separate your contention that she's a hypocrite from how you feel about her candidacy, there's no point in continuing the discussion.

have a good one.

And if you are so blinded by love of the GoP that you can't see hypocrisy when it's looking you in the face, then so be it. My contention about her candidacy AND hypocrisy are inclusive, and if you can't see that, I've got a bridge to sell you in Alaska......

And if you are so blinded by love of the GoP that you can't see hypocrisy when it's looking you in the face, then so be it. My contention about her candidacy AND hypocrisy are inclusive, and if you can't see that, I've got a bridge to sell you in Alaska......

i would say you're the one blinded by emotion, doc.

i'll try this one more time.

palin, for good or bad, preaches abstinence only.

to be a hypocrite, she would have to provide birth control to her kids.

her daughter is pregnant.

from this i make the quantum leap that no birth control was provided to her by palin or anyone else.

from that, i deduce that palin is not a hypocrite on this issue.

i'm sorry, i can't break it down any further than that.
if you can't see where you're wrong, then i conclude that you're blinded by emotion, not me.

i would say you're the one blinded by emotion, doc.

i'll try this one more time.

palin, for good or bad, preaches abstinence only.

to be a hypocrite, she would have to provide birth control to her kids.

her daughter is pregnant.

from this i make the quantum leap that no birth control was provided to her by palin or anyone else.

from that, i deduce that palin is not a hypocrite on this issue.

if you can't see where you're wrong, then i conclude that you're blinded by emotion, not me.

That is not my contention. My point has nothing to do with her providing birth control. If she believes in abstinence only, then birth control doesn't even come into the equation.

if you can't see where you're wrong, then i conclude that you're blinded by emotion, not me

Sorry Doc, del's argument is solid. While Palin's abstinence only stance may be absurd, there's no hypocrisy in it. Her daughter didn't listen, but that doesn't change the fact that it's the viewpoint Palin has on the subject.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Obama says he didn't know aunt's illegal status

CHICAGO – Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama said Saturday he didn't know that one of his relatives was living in the United States illegally and believes the appropriate laws should be followed.

The Associated Press found that Obama's aunt had been instructed to leave the country four years ago by an immigration judge who rejected her request for asylum from her native Kenya. The woman, Zeituni Onyango (zay-TUHN on-YANG-oh), is living in public housing in Boston and is the half-sister of Obama's late father.

A statement given to the AP by Obama's campaign said, "Senator Obama has no knowledge of her status but obviously believes that any and all appropriate laws be followed."

Onyango is part of Obama's large paternal family, with many related to him by blood whom he barely knows. Obama first met Onyango when he traveled to Africa as an adult — he referred to her as "Auntie Zeituni" in his memoir.

The campaign said he has seen her a few times since that meeting, beginning with a return trip to Kenya with his wife, Michelle, four years after the first trip. Onyango visited the family in Chicago on a tourist visa at Obama's invitation about nine years ago, the campaign said, stopping to visit friends on the East coast before returning to Kenya.

She attended Obama's swearing-in to the U.S. Senate in 2004, but campaign officials said Obama provided no assistance in getting her a tourist visa and doesn't know the details of her stay. The campaign said he last heard from her about two years ago when she called saying she was in Boston, but he did not see her there.

Onyango's refusal to leave the country would represent an administrative, noncriminal violation of immigration law, meaning such cases are handled outside the criminal court system. Estimates vary, but many experts believe there are more than 10 million such immigrants in the U.S.

According to Federal Election Commission documents filed by the Obama campaign, Onyango has contributed $260 to Obama over a period of time. Under federal election law, only U.S. citizens or green-card holders are legally permitted to give money to campaigns. Onyango, who listed her employer as the Boston Housing Authority, gave in small increments to the Obama campaign. Her latest contribution was $5 on Sept. 19.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081101/ap_on_el_pr/obama_aunt

Now besides being a Communist, Moslem Terrorist-Lover, Traitor, Ineligible Foreigner, Black Liberationist, Radical Black Church Member, Terrorist Pal, Palestine-Lover and Redistributor in Chief, he's now an ILLEGAL ALIEN SPONSOR!

Is Obama his aunt's keeper? Last time I checked, he was in charge of his children and lived in Washington. I mean, seriously, this is really disturbing for you guys to be talking about a guy's family. None of us know all of the circumstances surrounding this.
oh now hold on

Obama claimed to be not only his brothers keeper, but his sisters too

isnt it hypocritical to claim that and then not even stay in touch with your own family?

Palin stands for abstinance-only, yet she can't even stop getting her own daughter knocked up. Hypocrite, yes?

When an immediate family member of Obama's directly contradicts his own position, let's talk about it. Not some long lost relative who he hardly knows...talk about stretching...
you can teach em that, doesnt mean they will follow it

yet you KNOW about this?

hypocrite

man you are s-l-o-w- I was illustrating a point, nobody gives a shit about McCains dumbass brother. I heard it on the news, did I think it was relevant to the campaign, no. I dont have a chalk board for your dumb ass so I cant draw a picture for you. But the point was McCains brother and Obama's aunt are completely irrelevant to this race and the issues.

That is not my contention. My point has nothing to do with her providing birth control. If she believes in abstinence only, then birth control doesn't even come into the equation.

if you can't see where you're wrong, then i conclude that you're blinded by emotion, not me
just face it, you're MASSIVELY WRONG

man you are s-l-o-w- I was illustrating a point, nobody gives a shit about McCains dumbass brother. I heard it on the news, did I think it was relevant to the campaign, no. I dont have a chalk board for your dumb ass so I cant draw a picture for you. But the point was McCains brother and Obama's aunt are completely irrelevant to this race and the issues.
yes, because SOME reporter looked into HIS family
'my god you are too fucking ignorant for words

if family are irrelevent why did someone look into McCains family so you know this?
hmmm?????

Last edited:
yes, because SOME reporter looked into HIS family
'my god you are too fucking ignorant for words

if family are irrelevent why did someone look into McCains family so you know this?
hmmm?????

Ok dum dum lets try this one more time. The media who spent time on reporting about McCains brother was irrelevant to the race and stupid. It will not swing voters or affect policy issues. The same thing goes for Obama's aunt, nobody cares. How hard is this to understand, put down the magna doodle and comprehend what your reading.

Forum List

Back