AP: Obama’s aunt living in U.S. illegally

McCain is a complete idiot if he thinks cutting earmarks will balance our budget, earmarks make up a whopping 0.6% of our national budget. equal to a rounding error. :cuckoo:

Kinda disgusting how you guys are attacking a family member who has absolutely nothing to do with the election whatsoever.

shouldn't you be whining about palin's medical records and questioning whose baby her 6 month old is? because that's certainly a key to the election.
:cuckoo:

My mom was at the polls, and she said they were letting people vote without ID's. She probably voted under someone else's name. Who the fuck knows?

depending on how long she's been here, she may have been issued a bogus SS number. Mass Welfare Dept did it regularly under Dukakis in the 80's.

shouldn't you be whining about palin's medical records and questioning whose baby her 6 month old is? because that's certainly a key to the election.
:cuckoo:

medical records do have an impact on this election. we want to make sure that a guy that was tortured for 5 years, isn't suffering from ptsd, and how extensive his skin cancer was. we should know this because if there is a likely recurrance of skin cancer, more people would be apt to vote for obama because they would terrified of palin running this country.

medical records do have an impact on this election. we want to make sure that a guy that was tortured for 5 years, isn't suffering from ptsd, and how extensive his skin cancer was. we should know this because if there is a likely recurrance of skin cancer, more people would be apt to vote for obama because they would terrified of palin running this country.

do i have to go find your posts asking whose baby the down's syndrome kid is or will you just admit that you're a hypocrite and i can go have some unorganic breakfast food? or would you prefer to deflect with the skin cancer and then admit to it when i throw the proof in your face?

your call.

do i have to go find your posts asking whose baby the down's syndrome kid is or will you just admit that you're a hypocrite and i can go have some unorganic breakfast food? or would you prefer to deflect with the skin cancer and then admit to it when i throw the proof in your face?

your call.

this reflects direclty upon the people running for office. obama's aunt isn't running for office.

When have I ever attacked a man's family? I joke about Cindy McCain not having any wrinkles, but that's about it.

Interesting.. So, Palin's family isn't out of bounds. Other members families aren't out of bounds... Nothing you can dig up on McCain is out of bounds..

However, Obama's illegal alien relative IS way over the top and completely out of bounds?

GMAFB.

You called for the removal of another member from this board for stating their opinion. I think you need your ass kicked out of here for relentless trolling. That is usually the definition of trolling when ones points are continually refuted with proof, and you fail to ever address them again, but instead move on to some new attack.

Interesting.. So, Palin's family isn't out of bounds. Other members families aren't out of bounds... Nothing you can dig up on McCain is out of bounds..

However, Obama's illegal alien relative IS way over the top and completely out of bounds?

GMAFB.

You called for the removal of another member from this board for stating their opinion. I think you need your ass kicked out of here for relentless trolling. That is usually the definition of trolling when ones points are continually refuted with proof, and you fail to ever address them again, but instead move on to some new attack.

nice summation.

could you use smaller words next time, though?

perhaps you haven't noticed, but i'm a downscale rural voter. you know, a bud drinking idiot who shouldn't be allowed to vote.

thanks in advance.

gonna go eat my froot loops now.

GMAFB.

Palin stands for abstinance-only, yet she can't even stop getting her own daughter knocked up. Hypocrite, yes?

When an immediate family member of Obama's directly contradicts his own position, let's talk about it. Not some long lost relative who he hardly knows...talk about stretching...

The reasons this "matters" is that:

a. Obama has marketed himself as ethically superior than the rest of us.

and

b. It makes people wonder what else is not known about him.

Palin stands for abstinance-only, yet she can't even stop getting her own daughter knocked up. Hypocrite, yes?

When an immediate family member of Obama's directly contradicts his own position, let's talk about it. Not some long lost relative who he hardly knows...talk about stretching...

when your kids get to be teenagers, you'll see how ridiculous this statement is.
until then, enjoy that certitude.

:eusa_whistle:

No, when you're ready to hand the same shit to Davids and his ilk for grasping and stretching, and relentlessly attacking over what he claims to be intolerable, THEN we'll talk. Until then, you look as bad as he does. Well, ok, NOBODY looks as bad as he does, but still...

Funny how that works out. :eusa_eh:

when your kids get to be teenagers, you'll see how ridiculous this statement is.
until then, enjoy that certitude.

:eusa_whistle:

I'm not the one belting out abstinance only. I agree, it is ridiculous for you to expect your kids not to have sex. All the more reason to have sex ed and education about condoms. And I have no certitude, thus my opposition to abstinance only.

Actually, what point were you trying to make?...:eusa_whistle:

I'm not the one belting out abstinance only. I agree, it is ridiculous for you to expect your kids not to have sex. All the more reason to have sex ed and education about condoms. And I have no certitude, thus my opposition to abstinance only.

Actually, what point were you trying to make?...:eusa_whistle:

that your head's so far up your ass on this point that daylight is only a rumor.

i was trying to be nice about it........

The reasons this "matters" is that:

a. Obama has marketed himself as ethically superior than the rest of us.

and

b. It makes people wonder what else is not known about him.

Awww poor paperboy is scared of Obama's "mystery man?"

This would be different if this was his immediate family, but his half aunt? Come on. "What else don't we know about Obama?" This is a typical Republican talking point.

Let's just say this. Over 22 million people have already voted, with polls showing Obama getting about 60-70% of those 22 million people. That's how much confidence they have in this man.

Translation: I have no valid argument.

Thanks for playing...next...:cool:

i thought you spoke english- no translation necessary.

the point is, no matter what you believe in, or how good a parent you are, your kids are going to make their own choices for good or bad and there ain't nothing you can do about it.

seems pretty simple to me, but then i've lived through it.

thanks for playing, hope this translation helped.

next? :eusa_whistle:

i thought you spoke english- no translation necessary.

the point is, no matter what you believe in, or how good a parent you are, your kids are going to make their own choices for good or bad and there ain't nothing you can do about it.

seems pretty simple to me, but then i've lived through it.

thanks for playing, hope this translation helped.

next? :eusa_whistle:

That is not my argument Del, this is:

Candidate says "I believe in gun control, oh, but by the way, I own six shotguns, four M16s and a bazooka"

Candidate says "there should be no sex before marriage, oh, but by the way, I got laid when I was 16, 8 years before I got married"

Candidate says "nobody should be allowed to drink alcohol until they're 25, but I had my first beer when I was 18"

it's called hypocrisy.

I actually agree with your point, which makes Palin's positions even more ludicrous - don't you see that??? You somehow equate my point on how stupid Palin is for thinking how the world SHOULD be, as opposed to how it actually IS. I know kids are going to make their own choices, which is why her abstinance-only stand is not only ridiculous, but her own personal experience shows how DUMB she is on the issue.......

convention_001_t180.JPG

'nuff said

That is not my argument Del, this is:

Candidate says "I believe in gun control, oh, but by the way, I own six shotguns, four M16s and a bazooka"

Candidate says "there should be no sex before marriage, oh, but by the way, I got laid when I was 16, 8 years before I got married"

Candidate says "nobody should be allowed to drink alcohol until they're 25, but I had my first beer when I was 18"

it's called hypocrisy.

I actually agree with your point, which makes Palin's positions even more ludicrous - don't you see that??? You somehow equate my point on how stupid Palin is for thinking how the world SHOULD be, as opposed to how it actually IS. I know kids are going to make their own choices, which is why her abstinance-only stand is not only ridiculous, but her own personal experience shows how DUMB she is on the issue.......

how is she a hypocrite for preaching abstinence to others and manifestly not providing her daughter with birth control?

she is consistent with her beliefs, regardless of what you or I think of the merits of those beliefs.

Forum List

Back