AP: Obama’s aunt living in U.S. illegally

There's a difference between deliberately lying to the press about your pregnancy in which there is a massive ton of evidence to support that Trigg isn't Sarah's baby and there is absolutely no evidence that Obama knew his aunt was in the US illegally. Yeah, he wrote a few lines about her in a book. And? He wrote a few lines about his mother in the book. He wrote a few lines about his father in the book. I'm falling asleep, wake me up when you actually have something intelligent to offer up.

LOL you need your posts in the conspiracy theory forum or should that be those who are mathematically challenged forum?

Here is a little gadget to help you out:
MyMonthlyCycles - Reverse Pregnancy Calculator

It is a reverse pregnancy calculator. Recall that Trig was born on April 18, 2008.

Last edited:
uh, please explain how Bristol can be about 6 months PG now if she gave birth to Trig 5 months ago?

yea, I cannot buy that story that Trig is Bristols child. That is a bit far fetched imo.

CaféAuLait;873519 said:
What was it that you wrote about not attacking a family member? Only applies to Obama, eh?

Amazing --your reasoning where you can question and or mention a 17 year old but not Obama’s aunt.
:cuckoo:

Obama's half aunt whom he hasn't spoken with in years. Yeah, go after an innocent woman who has nothing to do with this campaign. Ignore the issues... you guys have been doing that for a while now. Let's get some fake plumber to back up your charge that your economic plan is better!

Obama's half aunt whom he hasn't spoken with in years. Yeah, go after an innocent woman who has nothing to do with this campaign. Ignore the issues... you guys have been doing that for a while now. Let's get some fake plumber to back up your charge that your economic plan is better!
shes not innocent, shes here illegally
there for, she is a criminal

Like I said Amazing -- your reasoning—everyone is fair game-- EXCEPT Obama and is family. A man who asks a question is fair game ( Joe the Plumber) but not Obama’s aunt who he wrote about and who is living here illegally.

CaféAuLait;873525 said:
If true ---So what?

Have you noticed that Bristol's baby bump hasn't increased at all since that family portrait? That family portrait was taken earlier this year. She's supposed to be 6-7 months pregnant right now and her "bump" hasn't increased at all.

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;873538 said:
Like I said Amazing -- your reasoning—everyone is fair game-- EXCEPT Obama and is family. A man who asks a question is fair game ( Joe the Plumber) but not Obama’s aunt who he wrote about and who is living here illegally.

Joe the Plumber wasn't attacked until he started going on foxnews and sean hannity. Then it was known that he was a republican plant.

Have you noticed that Bristol's baby bump hasn't increased at all since that family portrait? That family portrait was taken earlier this year. She's supposed to be 6-7 months pregnant right now and her "bump" hasn't increased at all.

I am unsure what picture you are speaking of-- but when I was 6 months pregnant and you would not have know it unless I told you.

Anyway back on topic-- I find it amazing Obama knew nothing of this-- Obama knew nothing of Wrights racist rants-- Obama knew nothing of the terrorist manifesto Wright reprinted -- what does he know what did he pay attention to? He knew nothing of Ayres and Dhorn, nothing of Recko…A little too convenient for me.

Forum List

Back