AOC Wasn’t Even in Capitol During Protest

AOC said Cruz almost had her murdered...now we find she wasn't even in the capitol building. Dems are 100% phony liars.
Dear BluesLegend
The most reasonable explanation is the Congress reps were evacuated by Capitol Police. This explains the frantic banging on doors to get everyone out. If so we should be applauding the police for doing their jobs. Getting everyone out to avoid any confrontation with the crowds of questionable intents and threats or risks of harm

That "whooshing" noise is the entire point of the conversation sailing right over your head.

We know the Capitol police evacuated people. One way we know this is that, in its retraction of Alexandria Occasional Cortex's overblown lie, Newsweek SAID that the person - ONE person - who came to her office was a Capitol officer, rather than the screaming horde of rioters she SAID came.

That in no way presents a "reasonable explanation" for Occasional Cortex telling wild, hyperbolic lies about crowds of people breaking into her office, yelling, "Where is she?!!" The only reasonable explanation for THAT is that she's a bald-faced liar trying to cash in on victim chic.
Yes Cecilie1200
1. So she was in the Capitol when the Capitol Police were looking to evacuate the reps from her office. She was there.
2. And this explains the knocking and frantic searching was police doing their jobs.
Both sides are right.
But conversely, if you claim she wasn't even there, this negates the confrontation where she feared the police was part of the threat.
She had to be there, and has two witnesses that she cites, the police and the other rep who changed clothes to get out.

No she was in HER OFFICE, She says she was in her OFFICE which is IN the Cannon House building next door to the Capital, the Cannon building was never breached at all, the hall ways were empty.

'Alexandria Ocasio-Smollett'? Where Was AOC During the Capitol Riot?

=====

Remember Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC)? Her office is two doors away and in the CANNON HOUSE building.

AOC is a lying sack of shit!
The building does not have to be breached for police to go there and get people out. If the other CA rep was there, Katie in the article, what offices are those two referring to when they changed into other clothes from a staffer? Where were they when they talked? This can still be in the Capitol, just not the same area where crowds had breached.

You are indeed a POOR reader, AOC says she was in HER OFFICE!, hiding in the bathroom.

" Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez told her Instagram audience that on the day of the Capitol riots, she was hiding in the bathroom of her office where she heard people systematically working their way down the hall, banging on doors and shouting: “Where is she? Where is she?” “This was the moment where I thought everything was over,” Ocasio-Cortez said in the emotional 90-minute video. “I thought I was going to die.”

She was NOT in the Capital building at the time, soon afterwards she was taken by the police to the office of Rep. Katie Porter (D-CA)

Here is the MAP showing the two building are separated by TWO Roads and a lawn area. She wasn't even close to the Capital building at the time.

She lied, that is a fact!

Where did she say she was at the Capitol BUILDING as YOU claim?

I have never heard the Capitol, being described as the Capitol Complex vs the Capitol Building.... I didn't know our representative offices were not at the Capitol in DC, which you are trying to claim is the wrong terminology and I would be lying, because I should have said our representative offices were at the Capitol Complex in DC.... or something of the sort... sheesh!

They, the news, called them the Capitol Riots, or the Insurrection attempt at the Capitol.....

Why are you dickheads trying to split hairs? God, you all are truly so full of hatred towards her.... drown in this pettiness, if you wish.... sad to watch.....

Ha ha, you didn't bother to look at the map or read HER INSTAGRAM message where she says she is in HER OFFICE which is in the Cannon House building, across two roads from the Capital building.

The riot was at the CAPITAL building.....

Your are very confused.
So, all of our representatives are not in the Capitol or Capitol Complex, in DC? US peons are suppose to know the name of some building, and not ever say our Representative works in the Capitol?

The gazillion buildings are all connected in the capitol complex, are they not?

What is your point Sunset? Do you think she was not frightened, that none of our reps were scared? That none of them thought the rioters would make it to them?

The point is she lied and embellished her story. She was never in danger in her own office area since no rioters were there. Never disputed that she was scared at any time.

You are ignoring AOC's own statement that she was in her OFFICE which is in the Cannon House building over a block away from the breach at the Capital, here is another map showing where she was when the Capital was invaded.

In her own words with my bolding and sizing mine

" Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez told her Instagram audience that on the day of the Capitol riots, she was hiding in the bathroom of her office where she heard people systematically working their way down the hall, banging on doors and shouting: “Where is she? Where is she?” “This was the moment where I thought everything was over,” Ocasio-Cortez said in the emotional 90-minute video. “I thought I was going to die.”

1612537902822.png

There was no rioting at the Cannon House at all.

AOC said Cruz almost had her murdered...now we find she wasn't even in the capitol building. Dems are 100% phony liars.
Dear BluesLegend
The most reasonable explanation is the Congress reps were evacuated by Capitol Police. This explains the frantic banging on doors to get everyone out. If so we should be applauding the police for doing their jobs. Getting everyone out to avoid any confrontation with the crowds of questionable intents and threats or risks of harm

That "whooshing" noise is the entire point of the conversation sailing right over your head.

We know the Capitol police evacuated people. One way we know this is that, in its retraction of Alexandria Occasional Cortex's overblown lie, Newsweek SAID that the person - ONE person - who came to her office was a Capitol officer, rather than the screaming horde of rioters she SAID came.

That in no way presents a "reasonable explanation" for Occasional Cortex telling wild, hyperbolic lies about crowds of people breaking into her office, yelling, "Where is she?!!" The only reasonable explanation for THAT is that she's a bald-faced liar trying to cash in on victim chic.
Yes Cecilie1200
1. So she was in the Capitol when the Capitol Police were looking to evacuate the reps from her office. She was there.
2. And this explains the knocking and frantic searching was police doing their jobs.
Both sides are right.
But conversely, if you claim she wasn't even there, this negates the confrontation where she feared the police was part of the threat.
She had to be there, and has two witnesses that she cites, the police and the other rep who changed clothes to get out.

No she was in HER OFFICE, She says she was in her OFFICE which is IN the Cannon House building next door to the Capital, the Cannon building was never breached at all, the hall ways were empty.

=====

Remember Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC)? Her office is two doors away and in the CANNON HOUSE building.

The building does not have to be breached for police to go there and get people out. If the other CA rep was there, Katie in the article, what offices are those two referring to when they changed into other clothes from a staffer? Where were they when they talked? This can still be in the Capitol, just not the same area where crowds had breached.

You are indeed a POOR reader, AOC says she was in HER OFFICE!, hiding in the bathroom.

She was NOT in the Capital building at the time, soon afterwards she was taken by the police to the office of Rep. Katie Porter (D-CA)

Here is the MAP showing the two building are separated by TWO Roads and a lawn area. She wasn't even close to the Capital building at the time.

I have never heard the Capitol, being described as the Capitol Complex vs the Capitol Building.... I didn't know our representative offices were not at the Capitol in DC, which you are trying to claim is the wrong terminology and I would be lying, because I should have said our representative offices were at the Capitol Complex in DC.... or something of the sort... sheesh!

They, the news, called them the Capitol Riots, or the Insurrection attempt at the Capitol.....

Why are you dickheads trying to split hairs? God, you all are truly so full of hatred towards her.... drown in this pettiness, if you wish.... sad to watch.....

Ha ha, you didn't bother to look at the map or read HER INSTAGRAM message where she says she is in HER OFFICE which is in the Cannon House building, across two roads from the Capital building.

Your are very confused.
So, all of our representatives are not in the Capitol or Capitol Complex, in DC? US peons are suppose to know the name of some building, and not ever say our Representative works in the Capitol?

What is your point Sunset? Do you think she was not frightened, that none of our reps were scared? That none of them thought the rioters would make it to them?

The point is she lied and embellished her story. She was never in danger in her own office area since no rioters were there. Never disputed that she was scared at any time.

You are ignoring AOC's own statement that she was in her OFFICE which is in the Cannon House building over a block away from the breach at the Capital, here is another map showing where she was when the Capital was invaded.

View attachment 453419

And how was she or any rep, suppose to know that they had not reached her building, or made it thru the tunnel? Or that the shouting in the hallway, were capitol police?

Seriously! You are just acting like a typical moron....making hay out of nothing imo.

Dear BluesLegend

Yes Cecilie1200
Both sides are right.

=====

Your are very confused.

View attachment 453419

They were evactuated from the house chambers via underground tunnels. The legislative count was interrupted during the ongoing objections by republicans.

Dear BluesLegend

Yes Cecilie1200
Both sides are right.

=====

Your are very confused.

View attachment 453419

And how was she or any rep, suppose to know that they had not reached her building, or made it thru the tunnel? Or that the shouting in the hallway, were capitol police?

Seriously! You are just acting like a typical moron....making hay out of nothing imo.

Once again you show your poor reading skills.

Here is what I said you are blind to:

"Never disputed that she was scared at any time."

The Tunnels were never breached either. she KNEW the rioting was at the Capital building, that is why she was afraid in her office in the first place when she heard the police coming down the hall.

1. Yes she was too scared to trust even an officer who looked hostile and other Republicans she wasn't confident about which side they were on.
2. Her words were "almost had me murdered" and "trying to get me killed".

There is still a legal gap between leaders calling the election unconstitutional in need of review by a neutral ethics commission vs unrelated groups calling for execution of Pence or for going after Pelosi.

The unintended consequences of promoting defense of Constitutional rights is other people can hide behind the same violations and try to attack illegally.

This is like blaming Muslims for violent Jihadists that abuse the faith in Islam to start plotting illegal attacks. The peaceful Muslims are not directly causing inciting or enabling such attackers. But the attackers hide behind and exploit the other Muslims who get blamed instead.

Screenshot_20210205-130928_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Dear BluesLegend

Yes Cecilie1200
Both sides are right.

=====

Your are very confused.

View attachment 453419

Come on. How am I supposed to know there aren’t terrorists entering my office building right now? She’s full of it. It’s not moronic to question a proven manipulative, drama queen like AOC. “Can you believe there were black and brown workers that had to clean up after white nationalists”????!!!!! She’s an idiot and a liar. Don’t defend her, it’s not an easy task.

You're an idiot, why not just call out the stupid little bitch for the liar she is?
[/QUOTE]

what did she lie about?

Dear BluesLegend

Yes Cecilie1200
Both sides are right.

=====

Your are very confused.

View attachment 453419

Come on. How am I supposed to know there aren’t terrorists entering my office building right now? She’s full of it. It’s not moronic to question a proven manipulative, drama queen like AOC. “Can you believe there were black and brown workers that had to clean up after white nationalists”????!!!!! She’s an idiot and a liar. Don’t defend her, it’s not an easy task.
Her words speak for themselves.
There is no need to read anything more into what she said than what they referred to.

I takes more mental energy to exaggerate what she said into more hype. So don't do that.

If you don't stretch what she said to mean worse things, then there is nothing to attack or defend.

Same reason neither Trump nor Cruz need to be defended or attacked for what they said. There is nothing there.

So if you don't hype up what they said and read more into their words,
the same applies to Cortez and not hyping up her words and then reacting to the hype.

You're an idiot, why not just call out the stupid little bitch for the liar she is?

what did she lie about?
[/QUOTE]
She falsely accused Ted Cruz of
"trying to get her killed" and exaggerated that "he almost got me murdered"

This is exaggeration and deflection of blame on the wrong people for politics.

But if you blame her for "lying" or call her a "liar" that implies INTENT, which cannot be proven, any more than proving either Cruz or Trump called for militant or violent "insurrection" based on their statements on fighting politically to expose the unconstitutional breach of election rules.

There is no intent there either, any accusation is based on conjecture.

Cortez really believes the rightwing contesting the election are dangerous.

I get harassed and accused like this by people on the left, even close friends, who cannot tell the difference between abusive and nonabusive Conservative advocates.

They are genuinely afraid, that other political opponents and groups have more power to oppress them, and that is why they are so beholden to the Party politics to save them and protect them by taking over govt as their only source of defense. They truly believe that govt is the only way to ensure their interests are protected against the imposition or obstruction by groups they fear are more powerful.

The left circles the wagons around their morons. Admirable - like when Corky ran for class president admirable.

Liberls, face it. AOC was not in the Capitol and she lied.

Period. Just call her a liar.
Nope...

As usual, Trumpists LIE....Why can't you all, ever stop lying? Why oh why oh why?

AOC, was in Representative Katy Porter's office hiding during the attack.

Considering your and Trumpist's hatred towards her, her office was not a safe place from the capitol terrorists....

You do realize thats not what she sai...right. She said HER office, HER bathroom, HER closet.
Porter's....and Porter confirms it.
And what was sad is that Katy was trying to calm AOC down, saying that don't worry, I've got it, I have the experience of being a mother, I can keep my wits during an emergency, I have the experience...kind of stuff.

And Katy said AOC' s response was, " I just want to live, to be a mother!" No doubt, AOC was very traumatized by the attack, terrorized.
That does not excuse lying about what happened, what she saw and what went on around her.

Dear BluesLegend

Yes Cecilie1200
Both sides are right.

=====

Your are very confused.

View attachment 453419

There is no need to read anything more into what she said than what they referred to.

I takes more mental energy to exaggerate what she said into more hype. So don't do that.

If you don't stretch what she said to mean worse things, then there is nothing to attack or defend.

Same reason neither Trump nor Cruz need to be defended or attacked for what they said. There is nothing there.

the same applies to Cortez and not hyping up her words and then reacting to the hype.

Yeah ok. Her words are stupid. When she calls herself a survivor? Well yeah technically that’s true, but “reading into it”, she was never in danger. If you want to have a pity party for that manipulative demagogue then go ahead, but I’m not buying it.

Dear BluesLegend

AOC never said, a horde or rioters came to her door, never. Interesting how you thought up this post to call out AOC for "lying" with actual lies of your own.
Yes Cecilie1200
Both sides are right.

=====

Your are very confused.

View attachment 453419

Yeah ok. Her words are stupid. When she calls herself a survivor? Well yeah technically that’s true, but “reading into it”, she was never in danger. If you want to have a pity party for that manipulative demagogue then go ahead, but I’m not buying it.

Nope...

As usual, Trumpists LIE....Why can't you all, ever stop lying? Why oh why oh why?

Considering your and Trumpist's hatred towards her, her office was not a safe place from the capitol terrorists....

You do realize thats not what she sai...right. She said HER office, HER bathroom, HER closet.
And what was sad is that Katy was trying to calm AOC down, saying that don't worry, I've got it, I have the experience of being a mother, I can keep my wits during an emergency, I have the experience...kind of stuff.

And Katy said AOC' s response was, " I just want to live, to be a mother!" No doubt, AOC was very traumatized by the attack, terrorized.
That does not excuse lying about what happened, what she saw and what went on around her.
What was a lie out of what she said? Point it or them out and prove they are lies as you claim....

(And why didn't the thousands and thousands of Trump lies bother you?)

Nope...

What was a lie out of what she said? Point it or them out and prove they are lies as you claim....

(And why didn't the thousands and thousands of Trump lies bother you?)
You mean she really was sexually assaulted because a cop knocked on her office door?

Forum List

Back