AOC Wasn’t Even in Capitol During Protest

Liberls, face it. AOC was not in the Capitol and she lied.

Period. Just call her a liar.
Nope...

As usual, Trumpists LIE....Why can't you all, ever stop lying? Why oh why oh why?

AOC, was in Representative Katy Porter's office hiding during the attack.

Considering your and Trumpist's hatred towards her, her office was not a safe place from the capitol terrorists....

You do realize thats not what she sai...right. She said HER office, HER bathroom, HER closet.
Porter's....and Porter confirms it.
And what was sad is that Katy was trying to calm AOC down, saying that don't worry, I've got it, I have the experience of being a mother, I can keep my wits during an emergency, I have the experience...kind of stuff.

And Katy said AOC' s response was, " I just want to live, to be a mother!" No doubt, AOC was very traumatized by the attack, terrorized.
That does not excuse lying about what happened, what she saw and what went on around her.
What was a lie out of what she said? Point it or them out and prove they are lies as you claim....

(And why didn't the thousands and thousands of Trump lies bother you?)
You mean she really was sexually assaulted because a cop knocked on her office door?
Why don't you take the time and watch and listen to the full video instead of taking what some other right wing commentator telling you what she said and MEANT?

If you care enough to comment, then know what you are commenting on....

Is that really too hard to do?

Nope...

As usual, Trumpists LIE....Why can't you all, ever stop lying? Why oh why oh why?

Considering your and Trumpist's hatred towards her, her office was not a safe place from the capitol terrorists....

You do realize thats not what she sai...right. She said HER office, HER bathroom, HER closet.
And what was sad is that Katy was trying to calm AOC down, saying that don't worry, I've got it, I have the experience of being a mother, I can keep my wits during an emergency, I have the experience...kind of stuff.

And Katy said AOC' s response was, " I just want to live, to be a mother!" No doubt, AOC was very traumatized by the attack, terrorized.
That does not excuse lying about what happened, what she saw and what went on around her.
What was a lie out of what she said? Point it or them out and prove they are lies as you claim....

You mean she really was sexually assaulted because a cop knocked on her office door?
Why don't you take the time and watch and listen to the full video instead of taking what some other right wing commentator telling you what she said and MEANT?

I did. She was sexually assaulted. I would expect you to have more compassion for the poor woman from you being a snowflake and all.

Nope...

There was no rioters in her building much less her hall or office. She made4 or 5 vides and in the early ones she claimed that rioters were in her hall and in her office.

Forum List

Back