Matt Gaetz offers to represent Trump in second impeachment trial, says he would even resign House seat 'if the law requires it'

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
we need heroes like Matt who put country before party, and who defend Trump no matter what...

Great idea! I like it big time! Matty boy resigns House seat and Trump gets convicted! A win win! Bigly!!!

we need heroes like Matt who put country before party, and who defend Trump no matter what...

Hes one of the rare heroes who's ONLY concerned is about the good of the country

Mattie is drinking again :laugh:

matt-gaetz-arrest-.jpg

"Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) said Wednesday that he has offered to represent Donald Trump in the former president’s second impeachment trial, asserting that he would be willing to resign from his seat in the House of Representatives "if the law requires it." “If the president called me and wanted me to go defend him on the floor of the Senate, that would be the top priority in my life,” Gaetz declared. Gaetz stated he communicated the offer through two separate intermediaries: Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) and Mark Meadows, Trump’s former chief of staff. “I only regret that I have but one political career to give to my president,” Gaetz told Fox News."

I only regret that I have but one political career to give to my president????

Bawahahahahahahahahaha....
main-qimg-71fe852c523300fdf3b5587bff0c3794-c.jpg

The amount of groveling these Trump sycophants are willing to do (PROUDLY) for Daddy's attention is pathetic..Nobody asked you to represent them Matty and you know it; so stop clout chasing and pretending like you were being considered.....but by all means, please resign and go stand in front of the Senate and tell gullible Trumpers you are there as Trump's legal counsel...they will believe you and you can probably make more money grifting them that way than you can in the House...

Forum List

Back