AOC Tells Teens Eating Bananas & Peanut Butter for Breakfast Fights Global Warming

Bananas and peanuts have no lower carbon footprint door to door than other foods. Maybe just eat dirt, or better yet coal to CONSUME the carbon.

Cuz of da science.

Yaz gotta noez your bananas shipped 8,000 miles to youz iz savn da planet.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez tells teens that eating a banana with peanut butter for breakfast will combat global warming
Bananas and peanuts don't require intensive livestock farming. Instead of growing plants to feed animals that we then kill to feed us, we can just grow the plants and eat them.
I'm not a vegetarian, but that's the argument.
They also mostly aren't flown in, no matter what the linked article says. They are picked green and shipped here from South America by ship and rail which are pretty low footprint transportation comparatively. They also are rarely packaged in plastic, something else the linked article claims.
They also mostly aren't flown in, no matter what the linked article says. They are picked green and shipped here from South America by ship and rail which are pretty low footprint transportation comparatively. They also are rarely packaged in plastic, something else the linked article claims

So which is it? Flown in or shipped by rail or ship? You can’t keep your lie straight.

BTW - they are shipped by by cargo ship, which has a huge carbon footprint. No rail, no planes.
So stop your lies.
Hey dumbass, did you net read your own link? It says they are flown in.

Cargo ships have a very small carbon footprint per pound of freight. Especially compared to airplanes.

Not real big on facts are you.
They aren’t.
"They aren't" what?

Cuz of da science.

Yaz gotta noez your bananas shipped 8,000 miles to youz iz savn da planet.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez tells teens that eating a banana with peanut butter for breakfast will combat global warming
Bananas and peanuts don't require intensive livestock farming. Instead of growing plants to feed animals that we then kill to feed us, we can just grow the plants and eat them.
They also mostly aren't flown in, no matter what the linked article says. They are picked green and shipped here from South America by ship and rail which are pretty low footprint transportation comparatively. They also are rarely packaged in plastic, something else the linked article claims.
They also mostly aren't flown in, no matter what the linked article says. They are picked green and shipped here from South America by ship and rail which are pretty low footprint transportation comparatively. They also are rarely packaged in plastic, something else the linked article claims

So which is it? Flown in or shipped by rail or ship? You can’t keep your lie straight.

BTW - they are shipped by by cargo ship, which has a huge carbon footprint. No rail, no planes.
So stop your lies.

Cargo ships have a very small carbon footprint per pound of freight. Especially compared to airplanes.

Yeah, moving 40,000 tons thru water with Diesel engines is environmentally friendly.
Don't be stupier than you have to be.

Container ship is the most environmentally friendly way of moving large quantities of goods long distances.

Low Environmental Impact | World Shipping Council

So stop your lies.

Yeah, moving 40,000 tons thru water with Diesel engines is environmentally friendly.

Container ship is the most environmentally friendly way of moving large quantities of goods long distances.

Shipping industry says its environmentaly friendly and the tobacco industry says cigarettes are good for you.

So what’s your point?

So stop your lies.

Shipping industry says its environmentaly friendly and the tobacco industry says cigarettes are good for you.

So what’s your point?
You are just incurably stupid.

This is me, throwing my hands up in disgust, and walking away.

Enjoy your evening, and wipe that drool off your chin.

So stop your lies.

So what’s your point?

Democrats say ban all cars and planes. But shipping is good?

Hilarious.

So what’s your point?

Hilarious.
People are seeing the absurdity of democrats.

Last edited:
Btw.. I’ve been buying bananas on my last 3 grocery trips. I also bought a can of Planters nuts. :)

Btw.. I’ve been buying bananas on my last 3 grocery trips. I also bought a can of Planters nuts. :)

Peanut farming is a huge co2 source.

Jo
These are my favorites...

upload_2019-2-7_20-15-48.png

So what’s your point?

Hilarious.
Don't encourage the stupid.

So what’s your point?

Hilarious.
Tell us more about banning all cars and planes in 10 years.

So what’s your point?

Hilarious.
They don’t need any encouragement. You’ve shown us that.

Forum List

Back