AOC Tells Teens Eating Bananas & Peanut Butter for Breakfast Fights Global Warming

Cuz of da science.

Yaz gotta noez your bananas shipped 8,000 miles to youz iz savn da planet.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez tells teens that eating a banana with peanut butter for breakfast will combat global warming
/----/ But Breakfast Burritos enhances Global warming.
iu

Cuz of da science.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez tells teens that eating a banana with peanut butter for breakfast will combat global warming
Bananas and peanuts don't require intensive livestock farming. Instead of growing plants to feed animals that we then kill to feed us, we can just grow the plants and eat them.
I'm not a vegetarian, but that's the argument.

Please don't try to educate WM2020, it is a waste of your time. He will attack Democrats, liberals and progressives no matter the merit of their beliefs and ideas.

He is an agent provocateur for Trump, and many times for Trump and Putin. Why? We can speculate, but I simply put it down to his desperate need for attention.

Cuz of da science.

Bananas and peanuts don't require intensive livestock farming. Instead of growing plants to feed animals that we then kill to feed us, we can just grow the plants and eat them.
They also mostly aren't flown in, no matter what the linked article says. They are picked green and shipped here from South America by ship and rail which are pretty low footprint transportation comparatively. They also are rarely packaged in plastic, something else the linked article claims.

Cuz of da science.

Please don't try to educate WM2020, it is a waste of your time. He will attack Democrats, liberals and progressives no matter the merit of their beliefs and ideas.

He is an agent provocateur for Trump, and many times for Trump and Putin. Why? We can speculate, but I simply put it down to his desperate need for attention.
Idiotogram
Why dont you report your own post, faggot

Cuz of da science.

Idiotogram

An idiot-gram is a phrase or single sentence which lacks substance, thought or is though provoking, such as: "Why dont you report your own post, faggot"; an example of an idiot-gram, variety: ad hominem.

Cuz of da science.

Idiotogram

An idiot-gram is a phrase or single sentence which lacks substance, thought or is though provoking, such as: "Why dont you report your own post, faggot"; an example of an idiot-gram, variety: ad hominem.
You have the awareness of a dead knat

Cuz of da science.

They also mostly aren't flown in, no matter what the linked article says. They are picked green and shipped here from South America by ship and rail which are pretty low footprint transportation comparatively. They also are rarely packaged in plastic, something else the linked article claims.
I read that in the old days, anyway, live tarantulas often came along with the bananas. I still think of that sometimes when I buy bananas.

Cuz of da science.

Idiotogram

(gnat)?

Idiotogram

(gnat)?
Exactly. They dont even exist!

Eating less meat helps reduce GHG emissions. And there are many other good reasons someone might abstain from meat.

Cuz of da science.

I read that in the old days, anyway, live tarantulas often came along with the bananas. I still think of that sometimes when I buy bananas.
I used to work in the produce department of the local grocery when I was in highschool and found a scorpion in a crate of grapes. I named him klaus and took him home. Had him for like 5 years.

Cuz of da science.

Don’t know much about farming or transportation of goods either I see.

Cuz of da science.

They also mostly aren't flown in, no matter what the linked article says. They are picked green and shipped here from South America by ship and rail which are pretty low footprint transportation comparatively. They also are rarely packaged in plastic, something else the linked article claims

So which is it? Flown in or shipped by rail or ship? You can’t keep your lie straight.

BTW - they are shipped by by cargo ship, which has a huge carbon footprint. No rail, no planes.
So stop your lies.

Cuz of da science.

They also mostly aren't flown in, no matter what the linked article says. They are picked green and shipped here from South America by ship and rail which are pretty low footprint transportation comparatively. They also are rarely packaged in plastic, something else the linked article claims

So which is it? Flown in or shipped by rail or ship? You can’t keep your lie straight.

BTW - they are shipped by by cargo ship, which has a huge carbon footprint. No rail, no planes.
So stop your lies.
Hey dumbass, did you not read your own link? It says they are flown in.

Cargo ships have a very small carbon footprint per pound of freight. Especially compared to airplanes.

Not real big on facts are you.

Last edited:
Cuz of da science.

So stop your lies.
Hey dumbass, did you net read your own link? It says they are flown in.

Cargo ships have a very small carbon footprint per pound of freight. Especially compared to airplanes.

They aren’t.

Cuz of da science.

So stop your lies.
Hey dumbass, did you net read your own link? It says they are flown in.

Yeah, moving 40,000 tons thru water with Diesel engines is environmentally friendly.

Forum List

Back