AOC, Stupid or just crazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging by her recent comments and declarations, is AOC just stupid or crazy?

She keeps promoting actions that are not within her purview as a congress critter with no legal justification for what she wants.

I vote for stupid.

The short answer is yes, but you need links, per posting rules.

Last edited:
She is plain ole stupid. But she is also a bit crazy at how irrational she is and lashes out without ever stopping to consider what it is she is saying.

For me, this illustrates the vacuous nature, of not just AOC, but the entire Left.

They are just a bunch of regurgitating Leftist talking points who have no ability of original thought or even the ability to expound on their talking points or defend them.

She keeps promoting actions that are not within her purview as a congress critter with no legal justification for what she wants.

I vote for stupid.
The future. Better get used to it. There's a whole lot more like her on their way up.

The future. Better get used to it. There's a whole lot more like her on their way up.
Democrats elected Fetterman who can't even talk.

But with the DNC election machine, they don't even need a pulse.

They elect dead people as well.

I vote for stupid.
she's both .. but i'd say she's a little more on the ditzy side .

Last edited:

I vote for stupid.
Well truth be told most of the stuff is within the purview of Congress, at least it was till they ceded much of their power to the executive which "rules" by oftentimes unconstitutional EOs because congress can't get their shit together.....It's not like congress has not done stupid stuff before that was signed into law.

The trick is if she gets a majority of support in the House then it goes to the Senate and so forth and so on. Then that's were both crazy and stupid come into play.

Don't need links when she is quoted on every idiotic statement she issues.

You might want to check the posting rules, when you reference quotes, you're required to provide links and provide a direction for the discussion. Otherwise you aren't meeting the clean start requirements. Just trying to be helpful, take it or leave it. But if you leave it don't be surprised if the thread gets moved or locked.

You might want to check the posting rules, when you reference quotes, you're required to provide links and provide a direction for the discussion. Otherwise you aren't meeting the clean start requirements. Just trying to be helpful, take it or leave it. But if you leave it don't be surprised if the thread gets moved or locked.

Show where I used a quote. You can't. But trying to change the subject just seems to be her parties normal working practices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back