AOC slammed! STUPID IGNORANT MORON

It looks like she has no facts and is winging it. You would think with her attention being the border and her trips their she’d be better prepared.
She, along with the left have an agenda and her pathetic typical ignorant paradigm utterly blinds her. Couple that with a pathological sense of wicked pride (I am the boss with her stupid bony finger pointed at herself) and you get why this pathetic bitch just dismisses any FACT that contradicts her pathetic points.

For those laughing (and there are things funny) or those thinking she is some sort of plant and she is not real should understand something. She is real. That is what they are. That is what is coming our way. She is not much different than maxipad waters. About as dumb and just as arrogant.

They are there to make soundbites, placate the moronic constituency. Who, think she is just brilliant. :Like that dyke short haired American soccer player along with the rest of the bitches on the US American womens soccer team. As if any normal person watches that stupid fucking sport.

Anyway, that is what we are dealing with.

Just remember people in New York voted for her and chances are they are stupid enough to do it again and again and again .

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Tapatalk

Just remember people in New York voted for her and chances are they are stupid enough to do it again and again and again .

Actually, almost none of them voted in the primary because they assumed that the regular guy, longtime Rep. Joe Crowley would win. She got lucky. That luck won't strike twice. She is a one-termer.

>> https://nypost.com/2018/06/28/most-voters-stayed-home-for-stunning-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-win/
.....only about 13 percent of registered Democrats turned out to vote in the 14th Congressional District that takes in parts of Queens and the Bronx, according to a preliminary city Board of Elections tally. There are 214,750 active registered Democratic voters in the district. Only 27,744 voted, and Ocasio-Cortez won by more than 4,000 votes.

Actually, almost none of them voted in the primary because they assumed that the regular guy, longtime Rep. Joe Crowley would win. She got lucky. That luck won't strike twice. She is a one-termer.

>> https://nypost.com/2018/06/28/most-voters-stayed-home-for-stunning-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-win/
.....only about 13 percent of registered Democrats turned out to vote in the 14th Congressional District that takes in parts of Queens and the Bronx, according to a preliminary city Board of Elections tally. There are 214,750 active registered Democratic voters in the district. Only 27,744 voted, and Ocasio-Cortez won by more than 4,000 votes.
Just saying dont be shocked. They are not the smartest voters .

AOC is too stupid to realize she's stupid. She likes the attention and drama and those two things are what motivates her life. She's the one your momma warned you about. Viva Trump. Start the roundup.

Oh, I agree. And if nobody challenges her in their primaries then she may well be reelected.
But I am sure she will be challenged. She has to be. The Dem powerbrokers will make that happen.

Oh, I agree. And if nobody challenges her in their primaries then she may well be reelected.
But I am sure she will be challenged. She has to be. The Dem powerbrokers will make that happen.
I think you forget that they agree with her they just wish she would stop saying it out loud

I think you forget that they agree with her they just wish she would stop saying it out loud

Yes, they agree with her ideas but hate her methodology. BUT, her methodology is preventing them from advancing their ideas, so that's why the party will give her the heave-ho

The first 30 seconds of this video is a MUST WATCH!!

First, it explains why parents are separated from children at the border
Second, it demonstrates how utterly ignorant AOC really is.

All in 30 seconds!!

If you liked that video you'll like this one too:

Only flaming lefties (I am just a lefty) want open borders. The consensus on the left is humane treatment of asylum seekers and we say no to walls that serve no purpose except as a monument to xenophobia. The right wants to punish asylum seekers or even faux asylum seekers with cruelty to stop them from coming. It's unAmerican.

Only flaming lefties (I am just a lefty) want open borders. The consensus on the left is humane treatment of asylum seekers and we say no to walls that serve no purpose except as a monument to xenophobia. The right wants to punish asylum seekers or even faux asylum seekers with cruelty to stop them from coming. It's unAmerican.
Problem is the masses learned that the magic password for getting into America is "Asylum" and they are over running our border to use that word. Sorry, but "Asylum" seekers are going to receive less than ideal treatment when they come in droves 100 times what we are prepared for and use children as a get into America free card. Then once they are here, the lefties want to give these people defacto legalization by never deporting them which incentivizes more droves of "Asylum" seekers to come. Yes, this equates to open borders.

Not one person trying to defend her.
Rightwinger must be off today.... or in an emergency conference call on how to rebut this.

AOC and her fans got a free lesson about the US law right there. Now this is the sort of free shit I can get behind.

The shrill voice, she sounds like a 12-year-old. I have doubts that even Golfing Gator could sound that whiny.

This is what happens when an elected rep is more concerned with getting a sound bite first and foremost. Rep Cortez is a tyro and needs to understand that the job entails more than acerbic retorts on national TV.

AOC makes outrageous statements to attract attention to herself. And it works - only two years ago she was a bartender nobody ever heard of.

She doesn't care about re-election. Her goal is to have her own tv show on CNN.

Forum List

Back