AOC slammed! STUPID IGNORANT MORON

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
The first 30 seconds of this video is a MUST WATCH!!

First, it explains why parents are separated from children at the border
Second, it demonstrates how utterly ignorant AOC really is.

All in 30 seconds!!

Just to listen to that squeaky stupid kid talking that way to a long time law enforcement officer and making an ass out of herself is such an embarrassment.
AOC should be embarrassed, but she isn't.

Just like francoHFW , she is simply too stupid and too crazy to grasp what a fool she made of herself.

I have to disagree....

For someone to be as stupid as AOC appears to be, someone must have been being paid to keep her alive this long. You couldn't leave her in a room by herself that has wooden furniture with pointed corners for more that 120 seconds and not expect to find her without an open wound otherwise.

She has to be doing what she is doing deliberately, and she has to be aware that it's doing damage to the democrook party.

I've asserted that she might be a republicrat operative, but she may be worse. She might be a full blown commie trying to destroy the DNC so that the billionaire donor class has to do more than just buy a handful of senate seats.

With that bug-eyed, bucktoothed human gnat AOC, I'm surprised its brain can even generate enough neurochemical power to keep its vital organs going.

All in 30 seconds!!

Stunning the hands we allow on the steering wheel of our civilization. This video is also a perfect demonstration of postmodernism in action. Notice how when faced with facts, AOC tries to redefine them, redefine the very laws of our land, in order to fit within the boundaries of her ideology. Almost like watching an android reboot.

All in 30 seconds!!

The problem with AOC is that she declares all these opinions about the way things are when she refuses to be educated about how things are when given the opportunity to be educated. Of course that is true of pretty much all the Democrats in Congress, but there aren't very many who are so blatantly obvious that they are uninformed and clueless about what they are talking about. They all pretty much deliberately misstate the situation though. AOC has a lot of role models to follow there.

It looks like she has no facts and is winging it. You would think with her attention being the border and her trips their she’d be better prepared.

The problem with AOC is that she declares all these opinions about the way things are when she refuses to be educated about how things are when given the opportunity to be educated. Of course that is true of pretty much all the Democrats in Congress, but there aren't very many who are so blatantly obvious that they are uninformed and clueless about what they are talking about. They all pretty much deliberately misstate the situation though. AOC has a lot of role models to follow there.
It looks like she has no facts and is winging it. You would think with her attention being the border and her trips their she’d be better prepared.

You are both correct.

FB_IMG_1562669375344.jpg

Stunning the hands we allow on the steering wheel of our civilization. This video is also a perfect demonstration of postmodernism in action. Notice how when faced with facts, AOC tries to redefine them, redefine the very laws of our land, in order to fit within the boundaries of her ideology. Almost like watching an android reboot.

Rather than a horse faced moonbat, we should establish a new political party.

Let's call it:

Strange Women, Lying in Ponds, Distributing Swords

And as a candidate, have one of the ancestors of Secretariat run for senate.

I'll bet the horse not only gets elected, but does a better job.

Just like francoHFW , she is simply too stupid and too crazy to grasp what a fool she made of herself.

I have to disagree....

For someone to be as stupid as AOC appears to be, someone must have been being paid to keep her alive this long. You couldn't leave her in a room by herself that has wooden furniture with pointed corners for more that 120 seconds and not expect to find her without an open wound otherwise.

She has to be doing what she is doing deliberately, and she has to be aware that it's doing damage to the democrook party.

I've asserted that she might be a republicrat operative, but she may be worse. She might be a full blown commie trying to destroy the DNC so that the billionaire donor class has to do more than just buy a handful of senate seats.

i think she should quit her job and do some commercials for LIFE cereal,,,,AOC wont eat it! she hates everything !!!

I have to disagree....

/——/ I thought about AOC being a GOP plant but unfortunately we’re not that crafty. I think AOC is a genuine progressive. And notice both AOC and Trump are Washington outsides and are targets of the Swamp.

I have to disagree....

/——/ I thought about AOC being a GOP plant but unfortunately we’re not that crafty. I think AOC is a genuine progressive. And notice both AOC and Trump are Washington outsides and are targets of the Swamp.
Yep, aoc is trying to move the country to full-blown socio-commie status, and Trump is trying to restore it to constitutional republic status.

Forum List

Back