Beto O’Rourke: ‘In My Administration,’ No One Will Be ‘Criminally Prosecuted For Being A Human Being

Every criminal is a human being Beto. Who has been charged for being a human being? Btw, you are not Hispanic. You are WASP.

Have you noticed that the 2020 Dem candidates are pandering for illegal alien votes whilst they attack mainstream average middle class American citizens?

This drunken skateboarder nicknamed "beto" is getting dumber by the year. His second place ass will end up saying there is no America eventually. Being how desperate he's been.

Well, that’s a relief.

Twitter
Derp.....Derp....Derp.......

giphy.gif

Well, that’s a relief.

Twitter

BUT he DOES plan extermination camps to take care of the white problem....

He is under the belief that his plan to allow Mexicans to vote in American elections has been implemented. He would win in a landslide campaigning for Mexicans.

I am sure some illegals still turn up, but thankfully we still have more Americans in America.

"Beto's" campaign is going nowhere. Even many Democrats have caught on that he's a total phony and a bag of hot air. So he can do all the pandering in the world, and it's not going to help him. Too many people realize what he is now.

Well, that’s a relief.

Twitter

BUT he DOES plan extermination camps to take care of the white problem....

He is under the belief that his plan to allow Mexicans to vote in American elections has been implemented. He would win in a landslide campaigning for Mexicans.

I am sure some illegals still turn up, but thankfully we still have more Americans in America.

California openly has illegals voting. Most other states don't.

Forum List

Back