AOC is making lots of dangerous enemies and my prediction is they will try to take her down

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
AOC is making lots of dangerous enemies in the Democrat Party and my prediction is they will find some dirt on her and attempt to take her down.

AOC is making lots of dangerous enemies in the Democrat Party and my prediction is they will find some dirt on her and attempt to take her down.

Indeed. Republicans would like her to stay right where she is.

I agree. I think you'll see someone propped up by the Democratic establishment to primary her next year

She is a one woman advertisement for how stupid Democrats have become. She literally knows nothing about anything. Her Green New Deal was obviously written by an idealistic eight-year-old.

I think the main question I have, why exactly do people care about her so much? I've been puzzling over it since she appeared.

I think the main question I have, why exactly do people care about her so much? I've been puzzling over it since she appeared.
She scares the INCEL like the OP.

A little bit of a lazy insult for anyone who doesn't like the woman, to be quite honest. Apparently anyone who doesn't like a woman is now an incel (I didn't even realize people actually referred to themselves that way until like the last year or two. Pretty sad ..).

She is making a big splash because she is willing to say and do outrageous things that no one else would think to say or do.

Like stopping Amazon from building their headquarters in her district. No one else would be so completely stupid to consider that a victory.

She is making a big splash because she is willing to say and do outrageous things that no one else would think to say or do.

Like stopping Amazon from building their headquarters in her district. No one else would be so completely stupid to consider that a victory.

Kind of like Trump, no? That's how he did it. Just say crazy shit, steal all the media attention, and you're now on network news 85% of the 24-hour cycle.

Kind of like Trump, no? That's how he did it. Just say crazy shit, steal all the media attention, and you're now on network news 85% of the 24-hour cycle.

That's different. Trump is really smart, knows all the issues well and really loves America. Oh....and he's a man with integrity.

Pelosi is someone that she better start appeasing or there might be a horse head in her bed and no I am not making fun of her teeth either...

AOC is still wondering how she can spend the $3 billion in Amazon tax rebates her district can now spend on subway improvements or street repairs.

I'll try to find the clip layer but it seems msnbc recently came out in opposition to her.

I think some are starting to realize she is the secret weapon ( not really a secret ) of the gop.

She is consistently stupid and the more media coverage she gets the more she hurts the Dems which means the more she helps trump.

The longer she stays in the spotlight the more likely trump will be re elected

Sooner or later some of the smarter Dems will realize this and try to turn media attention away from her and keep her silent

Forum List

Back