AOC has not showed up to work in person since 12/14 due to “Ongoing public health emergency”

Well well good for you thank you from America... I was just asking...It's kind of important lol
You assume I have posted that it wasn’t stolen. You are full of assumptions today.

This thread is posted to mock AOC and her hypocrisy, Dumbass.

Your unhinged delusions mean nothing.
Is Is not a hypocrite at all. The house is not in session, she is having a quick vacation in Miami big deal lol. So you didn't answer the question... Do you believe the election was stolen? It really is a horrible thought and that guy is a total Charlatan.

Is Is not a hypocrite at all. The house is not in session, she is having a quick vacation in Miami big deal lol. So you didn't answer the question... Do you believe the election was stolen? It really is a horrible thought and that guy is a total Charlatan.
You should tell Bubblehead they aren’t in session since she felt the need to announce she couldn’t work because of the ongoing health crisis.

Is this guy just allowed to make every one of his posts calling someone else a dumbass or a retard?

Good grief, what mean-spirited crap.

To me, it looks like she knew she had COVID and still travelled to Florida and went maskless. If she even suspected that she had COVID and still travelled to Florida, she's no better than Communist China was when they intentionally spread this virus all around the world.

To me, it looks like she knew she had COVID and still travelled to Florida and went maskless. If she even suspected that she had COVID and still travelled to Florida, she's no better than Communist China was when they intentionally spread this virus all around the world.
She likely has known she had it by Dec 15, hence why she went missing--------but still chose to go to Florida.

Forum List

Back