AOC Admits The Capital Police Let Trump Supporters Inside

iu

Well. . . that's it. Cat's out of the bag. Now we know why there weren't more capitol police on duty. The folks settin' the table might have stopped folks from entering the building. :rolleyes:

duh.

"Busted, down on Bourbon Street
Set up, like a bowlin' pin
Knocked down, it gets to wearin' thin
They just won't let you be, oh no"

For some they did, for others they did not. I don't think this has really been in dispute. One guy had charges dropped over it.

For some they did, for others they did not. I don't think this has really been in dispute. One guy had charges dropped over it.
You really don't know how to think logically.
First they let some of them in.....and let them act like idiots....then they started fights with them....a cop shoots Ashli Babbett in cold blood......then the word spread that a cop murdered an unarmed woman inside the Capital....and all hell broke loose.

You really don't know how to think logically.
First they let some of them in.....and let them act like idiots....then they started fights with them....a cop shoots Ashli Babbett in cold blood......then the word spread that a cop murdered an unarmed woman inside the Capital....and all hell broke loose.

Nope. There is zero indication that anyone was allowed in before people broke in. She was of course breaking in.

You know what I don't get?... in both of these agencies from the FBI down to the capitol police... isn't there even one patriot among them?... are they all bought and sold by the left?....
Does Pelosi hold this much power over them?... a toothless ice cream eating tyrant scares all of these guys?...
Stand up for what's right for Gods sake and speak the truth to power.... they know what happened... they all know....

There's some evidence of collusion between the Capitol police and the bad guys, but the D's don't want to pursue that right now, for some obvious reasons.

The R's should, but to what purpose other than showing corruption of some police officers? Is there some gain for Trump in doing that?

You know what I don't get?... in both of these agencies from the FBI down to the capitol police... isn't there even one patriot among them?... are they all bought and sold by the left?....
Does Pelosi hold this much power over them?... a toothless ice cream eating tyrant scares all of these guys?...
Stand up for what's right for Gods sake and speak the truth to power.... they know what happened... they all know....
What truth hasn't been spoken yet? And what's the point in getting police corruption mixed up in the main cause?

Truth the election was stolen from Trump??

Nope. There is zero indication that anyone was allowed in before people broke in. She was of course breaking in.
Liar. We saw tons of video proving they let them in. Ashli was shot in one of the inner areas of the Capital.

I remember when some armed nutcase broke into the Capital a few years ago....the press showed a cutaway view of the inside of the Capital and showed the route the assailant took to get in. There is nothing that I can find that shows where in the Capital Ashli was shot. Nothing.
If anyone can find a technical layout of the building that shows where she was shot...feel free to post it.

When a police officer, especially a white officer, kills a black person, s/he is held to an impossibly high standard. Riots ensue, and the media persecutes the officer before any evidence has been heard. The officer’s name is plastered everywhere as the media puts the officer on trial and almost always finds the officer guilty.
In the case of Ashli Babbitt, who was shot and killed in the Capitol riot of January 6th, no one is allowed to know a thing. There are several videos of the shooting. They show a black man deliberately closing in on Ashli Babbitt and then shooting her as she climbed head down through broken glass in a door leading to the Chamber.

I never said none were let in.
You just said there was zero indication of it.

Not only was this a farce....but the video they showed of people breaking down a 3ft high barrier was going on while Trump was giving his speech. None of the people that attended is his speech till the end got to the Capital till an hour after fake Trump Supporters had already tangled with the police outside.

Too much of this event has been covered up by Pelosi...and she's been able to release only what she wants to release.

You just said there was zero indication of it.

No I didn't.

Not only was this a farce....but the video they showed of people breaking down a 3ft high barrier was going on while Trump was giving his speech. None of the people that attended is his speech till the end got to the Capital till an hour after fake Trump Supporters had already tangled with the police outside.

Too much of this event has been covered up by Pelosi...and she's been able to release only what she wants to release.

Local guy was at the speech and is heading to jail over breaking into the building.

Typical leftist bullshit. Leftists riot, burn and loot all summer long while destroying the businesses of law-abiding citizens and democrats cheer them on. Far right protesters riot a few hours and it's a national disaster. Fuck you.

Forum List

Back