Anyone watching Dr Paul's speech?

3pafga.jpg

It was a GREAT speech...I watched the whole thing. Loved when Tom Davis spoke..man really got the crowd pumped up...maybe a 2016 candidate to look at and OH! He said in 2014 there is a senate race and we need to replace Lindsey Graham! I so wanted him to declare for that seat but I think he will closer to the date of the election.

People actually listen to politicians voluntarily ?

Well I personally don't view Dr Paul as a politician but as a statesman. So yes I watched it voluntarily...went to a rally of his back in 2007 as well. My wife and daughter got to meet him get a picture taken and she even got my sign signed by him! I had to use the rest room so badly I didn't get to stand in line Lol..

Well I personally don't view Dr Paul as a politician but as a statesman. So yes I watched it voluntarily...went to a rally of his back in 2007 as well. My wife and daughter got to meet him get a picture taken and she even got my sign signed by him! I had to use the rest room so badly I didn't get to stand in line Lol..
Duh... Stupid moment by me. I watched several of the speaches before Ron Paul on YouTube... If I want to watch the whole thing... Go to C-Span...

Stupid moment of the day.. Joy

Ron Paul Holds Rally in Tampa, Fla. | Campaign 2012 | C-SPAN

Oop... That was the lead up stuff... Ron Paul is here... About 110 minutes in...

http://www.c-span.org/RNC/Events/Ron-Paul-Campaign-Rally/A307760-1/

Last edited:

Heck I know a few who went all the way to DC to hear Palin speak.

I won't even give them time on TV. I pay attetention to what they do not what they say.

Unless of course they say something exceedingly stupid.

Last edited:

Heck I know a few who went all the way to DC to hear Palin speak.

I won't even give them time on TV. I pay attetention to what they do not what they say.

Unless of course they say something exceedingly stupid.

So, you're into the "stupid", eh? I guess it makes sense you don't pay attention to Paul. Good for you! "Know thyself" and all that.

Indeed. I never have voted for lesser of 2 evils. 2008 election was first one I voted in and if I had to vote in 2004 probably would have been for a 3rd party candidate then as well..I was 20 but wasn't registered.

Its on C-SPAN right now. Great damn speech to,also if you watched the whole thing like me what was your favorite speech? Mine was from Tom Davis the senator from South Carolina.

Dr. Paul pwned the Repub & Democratic Establishment cronies. I was listening to the broadcast right when you started this thread.

Its on C-SPAN right now. Great damn speech to,also if you watched the whole thing like me what was your favorite speech? Mine was from Tom Davis the senator from South Carolina.

Dr. Paul pwned the Repub & Democratic Establishment cronies. I was listening to the broadcast right when you started this thread.
It's being re-broadcast on C-Span right now! :D

Forum List

Back