Anyone watching Dr Paul's speech?

Dissent

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
FEMA region 4
Its on C-SPAN right now. Great damn speech to,also if you watched the whole thing like me what was your favorite speech? Mine was from Tom Davis the senator from South Carolina.

• Banned
Yep. 5 minutes since I posted it...Maybe they are watching the speech and aren't here...maybe they are beating you at your neo con arguments...who knows...

• Banned
So? Just curious if anyone watched it. Not like msm is going to say anything about it. I only learned about it yesterday on facebook. Oh and if you count me and him that's 2. Like it matters how many people here watched it.

In a race between the hideously dangerously stupid clusterfuck prone incumbent and his soon to be nominated GOP rival, anyone who cares about this country should be voting the incumbent the fuck out and working effectively to make that happen.

(Libs and Dims who like the clusterfuck in chief, of course, are not included in the foregoing group).

With that as the baseline, where does Dr. Demento Paul stand?

Ron Paul doesn't 'fully endorse' Mitt Romney

Fuck off Ron Paul, you self-serving twit.

Its on C-SPAN right now. Great damn speech to,also if you watched the whole thing like me what was your favorite speech? Mine was from Tom Davis the senator from South Carolina.
Nope... I missed it... I'll catch it on youtube.

sorry dude, I was watching Japan beat Tennessee in the Little League World Series.

Plus....I was at WORK all day(just for the right wingers who are programmed to think I collect a welfare check). I took care of 13 intellectually disabled(mentally retarded to all the neanderthals out there) at our in house campgrounds. I cooked, I cleaned, I wiped asses, I fed, I bathed, and I still had time to break out my guitar and play a decent set of songs that put a smile on their(and my co-workers) faces.

Pretty good Sunday...even if my ankles hurt like a bitch from being on my feet all day.

So no, I didn't have a chance to see Paul's speech....but every day I go to work reminds me of how flawed the Conservative Philosophy is. You see, I work with people who will never be productive, who will never earn any billionaire a damn dollar...who will always be a "drain on society". All I EVER see from Conservatives is the bemoaning of welfare bums and how they want to end these safety nets. I'll tell you right now, as God as my witness....the people I work with would die in no time without government help.

Perhaps I'm rambling a little....but you folks really have no clue.

Ron Paul write in all the way.

RHINO Romney can suck it.

Write-in votes for ANYBODY will only dilute the votes against Obama. The surest way to help Obama fuck this nation is to refrain from voting for Romney.

sorry dude, I was watching Japan beat Tennessee in the Little League World Series.

Plus....I was at WORK all day(just for the right wingers who are programmed to think I collect a welfare check). I took care of 13 intellectually disabled(mentally retarded to all the neanderthals out there) at our in house campgrounds. I cooked, I cleaned, I wiped asses, I fed, I bathed, and I still had time to break out my guitar and play a decent set of songs that put a smile on their(and my co-workers) faces.

Pretty good Sunday...even if my ankles hurt like a bitch from being on my feet all day.

So no, I didn't have a chance to see Paul's speech....but every day I go to work reminds me of how flawed the Conservative Philosophy is. You see, I work with people who will never be productive, who will never earn any billionaire a damn dollar...who will always be a "drain on society". All I EVER see from Conservatives is the bemoaning of welfare bums and how they want to end these safety nets. I'll tell you right now, as God as my witness....the people I work with would die in no time without government help.

Perhaps I'm rambling a little....but you folks really have no clue.
Damn I was going for Tn. Oh well...Japan always has a good team...My sister in law works in a rehab place so I know what ya talking about...Paul is anything but the typical neo con,the man is a doctor so he has compassion. Oh also you are a Steelers Fan? I have been one since birth Lol...

Forum List

Back