Anyone Watch the NH Rapid Fire Pre-debate Q & A?

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
It was kind of a nice format. I didn't watch it all, but I watched some:
Bush: He reinforced my dislike of him.

Carson: The man is articulate and genuine. He knows more about healthcare then anyone, but I was less then impressed with his tax plan answer.

TX Gov: His name escapes me. The guy still couldn't answer what fed agencies he would eliminate. You would think he would have that down.

Kasich: I was highly impressed with him. He has a different philosophy and it's respectable.

Walker: I have always liked him. Today didn't change that.

Fiorna: She did the most for herself. I don't know why she is so low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greencardgraph.jpg

Did they ask any questions about where to put all these future Democrats?

I didn't watch the whole thing, but it seemed rather boring. They all just supported the exact same things in the exact same ways and their answers were always pretty scripted. "Do you think Planned Parenthood should be funded?" All the candidates there: "NO!"

Other that they just competed with each other over who had the hardest childhood and roughest time growing up.

greencardgraph.jpg

Did they ask any questions about where to put all these future Democrats?

Good question: nope. They are trying to curb illegal immigration and failing, I am not sure they will get to the influx of legal immigrants.

They also won't talk about the flood of so called Muslims refugee from Iraq, Syria, Yemen and Somalia. To which the vast majority support Sharia Law and are anti-American. Our policy should be no Muslim immigration no exceptions. They are the enemy. We won't have allowed NAZIs in during the 30s and 40s!

I like Kasich, but he expanded Medicaid so he is dead in the water for the Far Right. Until the GOP realizes that the extreme right cannot win, they are also dead in the water.

Carson: The man is articulate and genuine. He knows more about healthcare then anyone, but I was less then impressed with his tax plan answer.

TX Gov: His name escapes me. The guy still couldn't answer what fed agencies he would eliminate. You would think he would have that down.

Kasich: I was highly impressed with him. He has a different philosophy and it's respectable.

Bush = progressive big gov guy

Carson =anti 2nd amendment

TX Gov = cry baby

Kasich= rino

Walker= ?

Fiorna= lefty

TX Gov = cry baby

Kasich= rino

Walker= ?

Fiorna= lefty

So that leaves....Trump....?

TX Gov = cry baby

Kasich= rino

Walker= ?

Fiorna= lefty

was he on that list

i am tired of the republican liars party

TX Gov = cry baby

Kasich= rino

Walker= ?

Fiorna= lefty

was he on that list

Just listened to an interesting interview of Donald Trump on Morning Joe. I guess it was recorded a few days ago. Interesting.....He may win the GOP nomination, but he will not win the General.

Some of his assertions including "I will win the Latino and Black votes!" are as ridiculous as anything I have heard in a long time.

TX Gov = cry baby

Kasich= rino

Walker= ?

Fiorna= lefty

was he on that list

Just listened to an interesting interview of Donald Trump on Morning Joe. I guess it was recorded a few days ago. Interesting.....He may win the GOP nomination, but he will not win the General.

Some of his assertions including "I will win the Latino and Black votes!" are as ridiculous as anything I have heard in a long time.

who knows

two nut jobs obama and jesse ventura

both got elected because of celebrity status

trump may be another one

TX Gov = cry baby

Kasich= rino

Walker= ?

Fiorna= lefty

was he on that list

who knows

trump may be another one

You think Obama was a celebrity on the order of Trump, when he was elected? Really?

I didn't watch the whole thing, but it seemed rather boring. They all just supported the exact same things in the exact same ways and their answers were always pretty scripted. "Do you think Planned Parenthood should be funded?" All the candidates there: "NO!"

Other that they just competed with each other over who had the hardest childhood and roughest time growing up.

Boring yes? But each was given different questions. I only think only Kasich and Fiorina helped themselves. Although I pretty sure only a handful knew about it yet alone watched it.

Thursday debate will be the important contest.

I like Kasich, but he expanded Medicaid so he is dead in the water for the Far Right. Until the GOP realizes that the extreme right cannot win, they are also dead in the water.

What I like about him is he is u bashful about it and doesn't hide that fact or lie about it. However you are wrong he is done. If he manages to get into the debates he has a chance. First his record in OH is amazing. Second, OH (and FL) is the most important swing state and he is very popular in OH.

TX Gov = cry baby

Kasich= rino

Walker= ?

Fiorna= lefty

was he on that list

who knows

trump may be another one

Don't forget the Terminator of CA

TX Gov = cry baby

Kasich= rino

Walker= ?

Fiorna= lefty

was he on that list

who knows

trump may be another one

You think Obama was a celebrity on the order of Trump, when he was elected? Really?

yup celebrity status figure

TX Gov = cry baby

Kasich= rino

Walker= ?

Fiorna= lefty

was he on that list

who knows

trump may be another one

Don't forget the Terminator of CA

also true

was he on that list

who knows

trump may be another one

I did not see that.

was he on that list

who knows

trump may be another one

I did not see that.

indeed

who knows

trump may be another one

I did not see that.

indeed

If that was the case for Obama, I can only assume that you see Trump and even Hillary as "celebrities." Is that the case, and if it is, does that mean that one of them will win the Presidency in 2016. Just curious....

who knows

trump may be another one

I did not see that.

indeed

If that was the case for Obama, I can only assume that you see Trump and even Hillary as "celebrities." Is that the case, and if it is, does that mean that one of them will win the Presidency in 2016. Just curious....

why do you have to assume

when i clear said that trump has celebrity status as ventura or obama

Forum List

Back