Anyone wanna be TRUMP chief of staff? Latest pick says no!

cpicturetaker

May 29, 2013
The POS is looking to raid FOX again. If not maybe he'll cast about for anyone he can find. No experience required. Only requirement is he must be LOYAL to Trump and do his bidding.

We should have some candidates here.

Trump ‘doesn’t know what to do’ about chief of staff — so he’s thinking about ultra-conservative Mark Meadows
default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS
09 DEC 2018 AT 17:22 ET

As Gen. John Kelly is being shoved out of the White House doors by President Donald Trump, the rumor was that Mike Pence’s chief of staff Nick Ayers would replace him. But Sunday, Ayers decided to turn down the option, saying he couldn’t commit to serving two years. Indeed, Ayers said he would only work until next spring, assuming he lasted that long.

According to Axios, Trump then turned to close ally Rep. Mark Meadows (R-NC), who chairs the so-called Freedom Caucus for tea party members.
“Trump has also mentioned three other candidates besides Meadows, making a list of four, according to a source with direct knowledge. I don’t yet have their names,” Axios reported.

“Trump doesn’t know what he’s going to do,” Axios said. Family and senior aids Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump have reportedly worked to get rid of Kelly and were Ayers’ greatest advocates. They’ve been promoting Ayers to Trump in the private residence for months, the report said.

The president has now been left trying to find someone quickly to replace Kelly, who’ll be gone in a few weeks.

Ayers won't be Trump's chief of staff

• Banned
I would be proud to, but there is no doubt a long list of qualified people he can choose from.

Qualified, probably. Who are willing to take the job? TRUMP is poison. And anyone who will want or need a job post Trump knows it.

And that is fact, not hyperbole.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Why would he want a Chief of Staff? Oh yeah, because the other Presidents had one and the VP does. This is how much of an empty suit the blob is. You have a chief of staff to run the White House. This White House doesn’t run; it reacts and responds. Why is that? It can’t figure out what it wants to do other than offend as many people as possible.

Why would he want a Chief of Staff? Oh yeah, because the other Presidents had one and the VP does. This is how much of an empty suit the blob is. You have a chief of staff to run the White House. This White House doesn’t run; it reacts and responds. Why is that? It can’t figure out what it wants to do other than offend as many people as possible.

upload_2018-12-9_22-8-51.png

I would be proud to, but there is no doubt a long list of qualified people he can choose from.

Qualified, probably. Who are willing to take the job? TRUMP is poison. And anyone who will want or need a job post Trump knows it.

View attachment 233852

Take it up with POLITICO...

"Problematic for Trump, already, three candidates for the job said they would prefer not to take the job, Politico reported. These including Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, Office of Management and Budget Director Mick Mulvaney and U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer."

View attachment 233852

Take it up with POLITICO...

"Problematic for Trump, already, three candidates for the job said they would prefer not to take the job, Politico reported. These including Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, Office of Management and Budget Director Mick Mulvaney and U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer."

Those three candidates probably realize they aren't capable of handling the job and if so, they probably aren't even doing their current jobs effectively. IOW they are operating at the level of the Peter Principle.

You wouldnt know a fact if it stood on your head and took a wizz.

There are literally thousands of people who would take the job, loser.

Why would someone want to work for a compulsive criminal liar and risk a jail sentence working for a buffoon like Trump?
Yeah, because the Dims will go after anyone even remotely connected to Trump for threatening their federal patronage system.

I have no doubt the job is a ball buster and Trump is a demanding man.

I wouldn't want the job but there are plenty out there who will.

Who would want to help Trump lie about his impeachment?

New Topics

Forum List

Back