Anyone see Huntsman on Morning Joe? Did you see what he's for?

What is your issue with the word gunpoint being used in collecting taxes?

Because regardless of the bent of the government, taxes would be collected "at gunpoint". Even the most libertarian, minarchist government would need some funds. If I refuse to pay, what are they going to do about it? Write me a sternly worded note?!?!

If you don't pay taxes because you disagree with what your tax dollars are spent on, you get put in a cement box and held at gunponit.

JoeB's line made perfect sense.

So all taxes should be a la carte? Pick and choose? Voluntary?

Enjoy your teeny weeny army. lololol

I am watching John Huntsman on Morning Joe in his "one of the people" costumes consisting of knee faded jeans, and a black leather blazer, but with perfectly coiffed hair.

When asked about Romney's ties with Bain and all the jobs destroyed or sent to China, he said he didn't want to comment because then people will start looking at his company and what he's done.

Now this is where is get's hilarious. As he was saying how he endorsed the Ryan Plan, across the bottom of the screen it said that healthcare cost the country 2.6 trillion last year, $8,040.00 for every person in the US.

The Ryan Plan would end Medicare by turning it into a "voucher program".

I want Republicans to explain how these guys are in it to protect the rich and how can they use that and, "doing nothing for the average American" as one of their best selling points? The majority of Republicans are in that Middle Class, or lower. Why are they fighting against their own self interests? Do they truly want their lives to be worse? Or do they just hate the black guy so much, they are willing to see their families suffer to get him out of office. 2.6 trillion and Republicans want LESS healthcare?

I wish they could explain what Obama has done that so radical.

Becuase they are not saying that.

Your jealousy for the wealthy has your mind spinning what the GOP are saying

Hey... it's not really a day until Deaner starts lying or asserting that what he wants to be true (to prop up his ludicrous arguments) is true just because he announces it...

Just like his misleading attempt to show that because 85% of Iowans who receive entitlements are white, while refusing to show the statistic that 92% of the Iowa population is white because it changes the whole proportion of the picture he was trying to make

I will offer to officially pay for all the rounds necessary for Deaner to play Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun

I am watching John Huntsman on Morning Joe in his "one of the people" costumes consisting of knee faded jeans, and a black leather blazer, but with perfectly coiffed hair.

When asked about Romney's ties with Bain and all the jobs destroyed or sent to China, he said he didn't want to comment because then people will start looking at his company and what he's done.

Now this is where is get's hilarious. As he was saying how he endorsed the Ryan Plan, across the bottom of the screen it said that healthcare cost the country 2.6 trillion last year, $8,040.00 for every person in the US.

I want Republicans to explain how these guys are in it to protect the rich and how can they use that and, "doing nothing for the average American" as one of their best selling points? The majority of Republicans are in that Middle Class, or lower. Why are they fighting against their own self interests? Do they truly want their lives to be worse? Or do they just hate the black guy so much, they are willing to see their families suffer to get him out of office. 2.6 trillion and Republicans want LESS healthcare?

Becuase they are not saying that.

Your jealousy for the wealthy has your mind spinning what the GOP are saying

Hey... it's not really a day until Deaner starts lying or asserting that what he wants to be true (to prop up his ludicrous arguments) is true just because he announces it...

Just like his misleading attempt to show that because 85% of Iowans who receive entitlements are white, while refusing to show the statistic that 92% of the Iowa population is white because it changes the whole proportion of the picture he was trying to make

I will offer to officially pay for all the rounds necessary for Deaner to play Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun

Only 6% of rdean's posts are truthful.

Because regardless of the bent of the government, taxes would be collected "at gunpoint". Even the most libertarian, minarchist government would need some funds. If I refuse to pay, what are they going to do about it? Write me a sternly worded note?!?!

If you don't pay taxes because you disagree with what your tax dollars are spent on, you get put in a cement box and held at gunponit.

JoeB's line made perfect sense.

So all taxes should be a la carte? Pick and choose? Voluntary?

Enjoy your teeny weeny army. lololol

Compared to what we have, god I'd love to have a teeny weeny army. Imagine the tax cuts and follow up stimulus to the economy.

A la carte would be much better than what we have. A la carte to what you want to pay towards and what "benefits" you want to get back.

In a perfect world of common sense, there'd be no income taxes.

What the fuck's a "Morning Joe" ?

Asks the man with 763 Rep points in less than a year. How does that happen, when one is so uninformed? :doubt:

Asks the man with 763 Rep points in less than a year. How does that happen, when one is so uninformed? :doubt:

The "informed" have rep values of less than 100? Where's this posted? In the windmills of your ass?

I have no idea what a Morning Joe is, but instead of getting the sum total of your knowledge about the Ryan plan by reading some goddam ticker at the bottom of your fricking TV screen, try starting with this: Ron Wyden and Paul Ryan's Bipartisan Plan for Health Care and Medicare Reform

Then tell us what is wrong with it.

It has always baffled me that the Democratic Party shunted Ron Wyden to the side in their pursuit of Obamacare. He had a much better plan at the time.

Something else that needs to be considered: Raise the retirement age.

We are living longer, so we should be working longer. The average life expectancy when Social Security was enacted was 60. It was not intended for everyone to collect on it. It was intended for those who lived beyond the mean.

6 percent of Americans were over the age of 65 at the time. Now that figure is 12 percent.

The average life expectancy when Medicare was enacted was 70. You were expected to live on Medicare for 5 years.

Now the life expectancy is 78. Americans are paying in to the system for the same amount of time but drawing on it for almost triple the amount of time intended when Medicare was enacted.

Last edited:

The "informed" have rep values of less than 100? Where's this posted? In the windmills of your ass?

Since you refuse to answer, I'll just have to assume Rep is in large part a conservative circle-jerk. Why else would totally meaningless one-liners deserve that much Rep, on so few posts, in such a short time? What's the criterion except, "I'll stroke yours, if you stroke mine".

Since you refuse to answer, I'll just have to assume Rep is in large part a conservative circle-jerk. Why else would totally meaningless one-liners deserve that much Rep, on so few posts, in such a short time? What's the criterion except, "I'll stroke yours, if you stroke mine".

Where is it written that those with rep values of less than 100 are the "informed" ones, asswipe?

Link, tissue or tampon?

GUNPOINT?

jesus Im sick of the fucking non stop lies

What is your issue with the word gunpoint being used in collecting taxes?

It's histerical and ridiculous.

so it is hysterical and rediculous when an anonymous poster uses the term "gunpoint" even though it is accurate.....

But....

There is nothing wrong with the President of the United States saying FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD TO HEAR that an A,erican pediatrician is likely to perform surgery on your child when it is not necessary becuase he/ she will make a nice profit?

You are arguing with someone who gets their information about health care reform from a ticker at the bottom of a TV show.

If that is "informed", we are all fucked.

You are arguing with someone who gets their information about health care reform from a ticker at the bottom of a TV show.

If that is "informed", we are all fucked.

And the ticker tape is streaming in the basement of his mother's trailer

Forum List

Back