Leopold and Low:

1c6975756a12f048b83eb27c888903d4.gif
Actually it’s Loeb
Both were also gay lovers !!
One was killed in jail for “ making a pass “
I know. It was a joke.
Bobby Frank’s was killed
No joke
Seems to me you're more concerned about the people involved being Jewish.
I am Jewish so maybe that is why this case has been interesting to me
*shrug*

Many of you may have never heard of it but I was following it from day 1
I am getting old

It was the “OJ Simpson “ trial of its time .
Both teenage boys has genius IQs and both came from super wealthy Jewish families in Chicago in the 1920s
. They masterminded the “ perfect murder “ because they thought they wound easily get away with it . They thought if would be a fun adventure.
They killed little Bobby Franks and burned his body ( also a Jew ).
They made one grave error : one of them accidentally dropped his specially made and high value glasses at the scene . The cops easily traced it back.
After months of trial ; the best attorney in America was able to prevent them from being hanged .
One was murdered in jail and the other was released after many decades and died
Yes. I remember reading the book, not by personal memory. Lots of psycho-sexual stuff. Dominant and submissive. The story is interesting.

Darrow was brilliant!

I don't know what the religion angle is in all of of this. But I do think that one of the chief reasons that Leo Frank (remember him?) was lynched was his religion.

Did Loeb and Leopold burn Bobby Franks' body? I thought that they stuck it in a drain pipe.

Polite historical reference fails to note that the team might have been homosexual sadists.

Quite possibly. Loeb got whacked in the prison shower a few years after starting his sentence.

The man who whacked him reported that Loeb had tried to recruit him into the Gay Lifestyle and 12 angry men exonerated him at trial.

Polite historical reference fails to note that the team might have been homosexual sadists.

Quite possibly. Loeb got whacked in the prison shower a few years after starting his sentence.

The man who whacked him reported that Loeb had tried to recruit him into the Gay Lifestyle and 12 angry men exonerated him at trial.
Police could only identify Frank’s circumcision because those demons burned him so bad

It was a huge case for Clarence Darrow; the fact he kept them from the death penalty is its legal significance at the time, considered a legal miracle. Now faggots will get maybe 3 years for raping and killing little boys. unless they're Democratic Party donors, in whuch case Pelosi will ride with them in the annual Gay Pride Parade in SF.

Forum List

Back