Anyone pulling for NY in SuperBowl?

NY is not in the Super Bowl.

NJ is.

And as a loyal son of the Empire State , of course I am rooting for the NJ team.

Someday the true New York Team will go back to the Super Bowl.

And someday, they might even win the Championship!

Let's go Buffalo!
279px-Buffalo_Bills_logo.svg.png

Until then, GO Giants!

NY is not in the Super Bowl.

NJ is.

And as a loyal son of the Empire State , of course I am rooting for the NJ team.

Someday the true New York Team will go back to the Super Bowl.

And someday, they might even win the Championship!

Let's go Buffalo!
279px-Buffalo_Bills_logo.svg.png

Until then, GO Giants!

^^^^^^^^^^

what he said...

although i'm kinda partial to the swamps of joisey.

Go big blue. Enthusiasm intentionally foregone.

I'm from South Jersey on a Philly border town. I'm an Eagles fan but I reluctantly root for the Giants once the Eagles are out.

Didn't Christie say they should be called the New Jersey Giants since they train there and the stadiums there? Makes sense although I have nothing against the State of New York.

Festivities: omg!'s Super Bowl Party Central

Last edited:
I'm rooting for the Pats, although I'm happy the Giants beat the Ben Gay Peckers.

Those of us who hate and despise the Sowboys are compelled to be Giants fans.

Not those of us who are Niners fans! We hate the Cowboys AND the Jersey Giants! :lol:

Also, as someone who is originally from NY, I remember hating NJ. It seemed like a state requirement! What's with the NYers rooting for a Jersey team? :confused:

They have a shitty sense of place.

The helmet says NY but the stadium says NJ.

NY has but ONE professional football team and that one is practically in Canada.

Giants. I'm impressed with their O and D; Pats are one dimensional but the one dimension is powerful. I look forward to the game, usually enjoy the commercials and will try to remain focused this year on the TV and not the food and beverages which will surround me.

Whats the deal w/ the Jets these days? Not enough $ in their budget??? I'm not knocking them just wondering why they haven't faired as well as the other NY teams overall.

Forum List

Back